Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Don't worry about the Queen, she shall be fine. After all she is one of our strongest warriors." the smith spoke as he took Liam's measurements.

"You've only seen a little bit. The moment she shuts off her emotions and starts smiling as people die. Now that is when the true Queen of Purgatory has emerged." the smith spoke. This had Asya fake pouting before she spoke, "Have you considered I could be trying to get this guy and you could be scaring him." "You get what you want anyways. And we've already had the discussion, they can't handle you at your worst they don't deserve you." the smith hummed after a moment in time.

Liam chuckled a little at that "I would have to agree with him if the person you are with can't handle you at your worst then they don't deserve you at your best"

"They can't handle me at my worst they don't deserve me in general." Asya hummed after a moment in time before she was brushing her hair out of her face with a chuckle.

once the male was done with him Liam walked over and grabbed her head kissing her "so true but then again I doubt anyone get this close to you either if you don't want them to"

Asya looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Nope they can't. And you still haven't shown me what I'm suppose to expect during the week I'm with you." With that she was kissing him back before she was walking off.

Liam chuckled and then waved at the male and followed after her "I could do that if you want but I also know that we are also getting ready for war"

Asya looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I am aware but for the time being, it will take my people time to get read for war anyways."

"true" Liam pulled her to a stop and in to a side hall and held her close "how are you feeling that wound you took was rather deep" Liam wasn't going to question her wellbeing where people could see them or hear them

Asya looked at him for a moment when she was pulled into a side hall which had her speaking, "I'm fine. It is all gone. Returning to my realm for the time that I did sped up the healing process."

"good I am glad to hear that you are doing better" Liam then pushed her back against the wall and kissed her some more since they were alone for the time bieng

Asya looked at him for a moment and soon enough she found herself being pushed back against the wall, and his lips were being pushed against hers. Not that anybody would actually bother them, and she wasn't overly ashamed if anything did see her either.

Asya looked at him for a moment in time before she pushed him away gently before she spoke, 'Follow me."

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "Another reason we are venturing to my chambers. I have something to help with that."

"Put it on. It will be able to protect you from the air during your time here." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

"Slid it on your wrist. It is only a bracelet." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was going over and slipping it onto his wrist.

Asya just watched for a moment before she was going over to her closet and pushing it open, digging through a few other things attempting to find something else. Something that would help keep Seras and the baby safe, considering she was on the more vulnerable side of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom