Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "Building an army. Getting the advantage once again. Because....he forgot that Seras has contracts with specific demons for a reason. I am the Queen of Purgatory Asya. Lilith is a succubus. Ambrose has the unique ability of quintessence force. The twins can control and manipulate time and space. We were all chosen for a specific reason, in particular me."

Liam nodded his head "just don't overdo it everyone needs to rest up and recover from what has happened recently." Liam wondered what all was going on and why things were getting so out of hand. Liam couldn't help but wonder if some ancient power was awakening

Asya looked towards him before she was giggling then spoke, "Why don't you come with me." With that she was holding out a hand towards him, almost encouraging him to come with her.

Asya gave a faint giggle before she spoke "Although my kingdom, my rules. While we are there, do stick close. Within five feet at least." With that she was grabbing his hand and walking through the portal. Passing through it the nightgown that she had been wearing was changing into her usual black and crimson dress that she wore when she was there. "Welcome home, my Queen." one of the guards spoke as they walked up and she was looking over at him before she spoke, "Find my generals. Tell them I'm wanting them in the throne room."

Liam didn't question the five-foot rule but then again this was her home so questioning it was probably not in his best option either.

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "You may be a god but only denizens of Purgatory can stand the air here. As long as you are within five feet of myself, as my guest, you'll be fine." After that she was drifting off to head off towards the throne room, a number of the guards bowing.

Asya shook out her hair after a moment in time as she walked into the throne room and sure enough there were her three generals, standing there waiting for her. "We were wondering when you were going to return." one of them spoke. The more verbal of the three, the one who wasn't afraid to speak his mind to the queen. Yet again he was the elder brother who had said fuck it to the throne. "I'm always around, and you know this. Just not recently due to a situation. It seems that there is a powerful foe.... with an army of his own. So it seems our own army gets to leave once again." Asya spoke.

Liam listened to them speak and wondered who things were going to turn out in the upcoming weeks. Liam could feel his sisters stirring and became even more concerned as the valkeries rarely if ever woke up from their slumber unless there was a war coming and then he knew if they did awaken there was going to be trouble

"Asya.... Are you certain you are wanting to partake in this war?" Draven questioned as he turned to face his sister fully. This had her looking over before she was giving a nod of her head then she spoke, "Yes. I have to partake in this war. I promised Seras that I would help. Besides you know me.... I would set the world ablaze for her if she asked."

"we do have to be careful my sisters are starting to awaken and that is never good" Liam wanted them to know that they would be running in to

Asya looked over before she spoke, "You need to inform them that they cannot get involved. If the Valkyrie get involved.... things will only get worse. Don't ask me why I say this, just a gut feeling." Her attention was turning towards the black hound that came streaking out of nowhere and she was suddenly on the ground, laughing a bit.

"I will tell them but I can only speak to them once they awaken but if they can't battle they will insist on guarding to feel useful so we may have to station them around those who are targets.

"Lets keep them as guards for now. If anything we can have them on as reserves, just in case the situation gets out of hand." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was grabbing his hand, drawing him with her.

Liam nodded his head "I'll let them know when they wake up fully" Liam then followed her to where ever they were going since she knew her way around better then he did

Asya was leading him off to the armory, and the moment the doors were opened they were being greeted by the creature that resided there. Their weaponsmith, who was half in a humanoid form, half out. "Ah welcome back my queen. Your armor has been mended, as has your spear." the creature hissed before it seemed to be examining Liam and was making a comment that the male needed armor as well. "Don't argue with him. Just go with it." Asya spoke to Liam in a low voice.

"Go and see how that armor fits." the smith spoke and looked towards Asya, who was giving a nod and drifted off so that she could try it on once again. Nope she stripped there no problem either, although the creature didn't care. It had no interest in relationships, or anything like that. It felt nothing at all, no emotions, anything.

"Oh yeah it fits." Asya spoke after a moment in time. Her armor was a little more on the revealing side but it worked for her, it still kept her safe. She was sweeping on her cloak and grabbing a hold of her spear.

Liam nodded and while he wished she had more covering her he wasn't going to say so since he knew that she would do as she felt like

Back
Top Bottom