Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"what is wrong Seras I can tell that you are upset about something or you would be asleep as well" Azazel wasn't going to force her to sleep but he was worried about her

"I'm not upset about anything. Just concerned with everything that is going on." Seras spoke in a soft voice.

"I know. And the baby is wound up right now. My sleep schedule goes hand in hand with that as well." Seras reminded him with a soft giggle.

Azazel kissed her lightly "let me know if you think of anything love I want you to get some rest after all of the stress you have been under"

Seras looked at him before she apoke "I dont know. What did you have in mind?" With that she was moving closer to him and putting a leg over his waist, a normal thing for her.

"Just cuddle me." Seras cooed and was kissing him back, before she was shifting a bit and sitting on his chest.

"you know its kinda hard to cuddle you when you are sitting on me but if you would lay down I will be more then glad to cuddle you" Azazel smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her waist

"Azazel. I'm thinking of going to Asya's realm. Not now but when the fighting starts. I wont be of any use and I'll only get in the way." Seras spoke. Ans this way there was no chance of risking the baby.

Eventually Seras did end up falling asleep, using his chest as a pillow.

As this was happening Asya was curled up on her bed in her realm, but she was watching something. Lilith it seemed. The other demkness had left her realm.

while everyone was resting Liam was walking around the house making sure that everyone was settled in and safe. a few people he tapped his sisters' powers and urged them to make their bond.

Asya felt the bond although she was ignoring it for the time being. "Lilith are you seriously seducing the bad guy...." she mumbled before waving her hand and the screen vanished and she was burying her head into her pillow.

Liam finished what he was doing before he headed home for the evening. while Liam knew that things were getting out of control outside of the house he was trying to make sure things got better for everyone. after he left the summer home he went back to the main mansion and went to work on repairing and enhancing the house and its defenses

At some point in time Azraella had convinced Ambrose to send her back to the mansion and she was in the library going through the books. She was trying to find something specific. She had been reading some prior to everything happening that was talking about something similar and she was one of the ones who had first seen the symbol. And she knew that she had seen it somewhere in one of the books. Right on the cover nonetheless.

when daybreak hit Ed was up before everyone else and helping out Seras's staff since he wanted something to do at the time and given that everyone else was asleep he figured it was better to do the work then sit around and do nothing.

The staff members were just chatting among each other as they worked on getting breakfast ready for everybody that morning. And one of them had gone to do a head count on everybody although was making a comment that Azraella was missing. "No need to worry about her, I know where she is." Seras spoke as she glided into the kitchen and one of the staff members was handing her a cup of coffee.

"good morning Mistress" Ed looked over from where he was helping the cook get things ready. unlike Tayla, he had asked if he could help and was told he could.

"Good morning. And please, while we are here. I am Seras. All of the staff address me by my name. The only one that may be formal with is Azazel, but that may change if he gives permission." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was taking a sip of the coffee. Even her brother was just called Atticus there, and nobody tried to punish others for calling them by their names. And she had already warned a few of her brother's troublesome staff that this was her home, and that is how it worked at her home. So if any of her staff came to her complaining that they had been yelled at for not being formal, despite how Seras stated it was fine, there were going to be issues.

Ed nodded his head lightly "sorry force of habit" Ed wasn't really worried about getting into trouble since he often called her that and was often corrected on it as well. Ed then looked up when one of the other staff walked in and instead of greeting people walked right to the coffee which had Ed blinking a little in confusion as to why they had done that

Back
Top Bottom