Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head. Yeah they would have to talk to one of them.

"Go and lie down, you look like you are in pain." Azraella spoke before she was actually taking his hand and pushing him off towards the bed gently.

"just residual pain in my back from an old injury laying down won't do anything for it" Ed looked at her lightly and smiled a little

while everyone else was resting and sleeping Tayla was up and prepping everything for breakfast the next morning even though she was as worn out as everyone else was, but the house still needed to be cleaned and breakfast needed to be prepared

"I can give you a massage see if that helps at all with the pain." Azraella offered after a moment in time.

"Go to sleep already. You aren't staff here. Seras has her own staff, stop doing their jobs for rhem." Atticus walked into the kitchen sleepily.

Tayla looked at him and shook her head "I'll do it it's not a problem sir" Tayla then went back to what she was doing which at the time had been cleaning up from the prep work she had done.

"I don't know if it would or not my old master tried to slice my spine out" Ed knew he had more scars then he showed a lot of people

"I'm be dead serious right now. Stop. You are a guest here. While here you arent paid for the work you do. At all." Atticus spoke and looked at the actual staff who worked there, who were just hovering nearby.

Azraella spoke "Sometimes distractions help with the pain. Get your mind away from it."

"I am a worker nothing else" Tayla had pulled in on herself after the attack as she was trying not to get hurt again. Tayla could also sense that she was angering her master but she was more scared of her co-workers than anything else.

Ed looked at her lightly and chuckled a little "trust me there is very little there will distract me from this pain"

"Go and lie down. Now." Atticus spoke in a sharp voice and even his sisters staff were looking st each other. Yeah they knew not to argue at that point.

Azraella gave a small smirk before she commented "Oh I'm sure there is something that could be done. Anyways if you'll excuse me. I'm going to go and shower."

"later" Tayla then went back to finish up the cleaning she was doing

Ed chuckled and then pulled her to him holding her close "you should be careful with how you phrase things someone may take that as an offer"

"Enough excuses and arguing with me. Now!" Atticus ordered, obviously beginning to get pissed off at that point in time.

"I.... Ummm... Ah.... N....Not what I meant...." Azraella spoke after a moment in time, her voice holding a bit of fright in it.

Ed chuckled and he then leaned down and kissed her head "I wouldn't do anything to harm you so do be scared"

at this point, Tayla simply ignored him since she wanted to finish working

Atticus was snapping his fingers and she was being teleported out of the room, and to an open room.

Azraella was giving a nod before she was drawing away to go so she could shower.

Tayla let out a huff and then moved to head out of the room as she didn't like being taken from her work.

while she went to shower Ed slowly sat down and tried to relax

"Tayla. Enough. You arent one of my staff. Your job right now is to rest for the evening. Or else I'm going to get up and start cleaning as well." Seras spoke from where she was standing with her arms folded across her chest.

Azazel walked up behinds her and with a wave knocked her out. using his own powers Azazel had her moved to the bed before she could hit the ground and then growled that he was going back to bed. Azazel figured Atticus could deal with her when she woke up but he was going to get some rest while he had a chance.

Seras looked at her mate for a brief moment in time before she giving a faint giggle and following after him. Once they were in their room she was closing the doors and pawing ar his clothes, ordering them off. How they usually slept.

Azazel grumbled and then pulled his clothes off before crawling into their bed and once she joined him, he pulled her close to him and closed his eyes so that he could let sleep claim him

"your brother can deal with her I want to cuddle and sleep with my mate nothing else" Azazel buried his face into her neck and soon sleep was claiming him.

"That is fine with me. Brother was annoyed with her anyways. And my staff was worried they were being replaced." Seras mumbled and was curling into him, allowing sleep to claim him as well.

Azazel had muttered that only she could replace them and she would just have to remind them of it.

while they were settling in and resting Tayla was starting to wake back up but she was unaware that someone was in the room with her at the time

"Yeah I couks but I dont want to." Was all Seras mumbled as she played with his hair. While she was tired she found she couldn't sleep.

sensing that she couldn't sleep Azazel woke back up and then looked at her "you need to rest it isn't good to not rest when expecting" Azazel stroked her face lightly while he spoke to her.

Tayla sat up and rubbed her head as she tried to figure out how she had ended up on the bed

"You go to sleep. I'll end up falling asleep at some point." Seras spoke in a soft voice. Not that they technically needed sleep to begin with, it was more a luxury if anything.

After Atticus had finally gotten Tayla tk leave the damn kitchen he had gone back to his room to pass out on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom