Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras gave a faint sigh before she spoke, "I seriously don't want to be playing childish games at this point in time." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before she was sliding the pendant into the satchel that was at her side, before going over to Azazel, wrapping her arms around him.

"it's not a game until the traitor has been caught I can't tell you anything more for risking this man finding out and using it against us" Liam would also make sure that he had everything they needed to know and he would make sure his sister was there as well.

Seras was giving a small frown before she spoke, "There is no way somebody would betray us..... at least not willingly." Oh man that was a terrifying thought, especially with everything that had gone on. Good thing neither her nor Azazel had told anybody else that they were expecting. A faint sigh escaped her lips before she was just mumbling something of annoyance under her breath. "This man.... is beginning to get on my final nerves." was all she could say before she was turning to leave. "Oh and Asya should be back in a few hours unless you wish to go to her dimension. She is currently asleep." Seras added.

"she can take her time and while you may believe that no one would betray you can you be 100 % certain about that" Liam wasn't in a hurry for her to return to his home besides he knew they needed to get things taken care of ar their home. Liam was going to repair their home while they were out of town though as a gift to the expectant parents

Seras just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose you are correct there. And you can't give us any hint at all. You know that there is a traitor but you can't tell us who. Can we get a hint on which direction to turn in. Male, female. Young, old." Still a wide category if they were told male or female, but it did narrow it down some.

"female no older than Tayla from what I am able to sense but a word of advice don't let it be known that you are searching for a traitor or things may become dangerous for everyone again" since she had taken the pendant it would be easy for them to get the answer they needed but they would have to work carefully to not alert the traitor that they suspect someone

"A female no older than Tayla....." Seras spoke although that had a number of ideas come to mind but she was giving a nod of her head. "Of course we wouldn't let it be known. The situation at hand is already bad enough as it is." she spoke before she was giving a wave of her hand so that they could head out of there.

Liam nodded his head and once everyone was gone he went to work on gathering what he knew about the male as well as everything he had learned recently about the future and the pairing in the manor

Man this was all a pain in the ass, and definitely gave Seras a migraine from hell. Once Seras was at her summer home with Azazel she was just wrapping her arms around him, leaning against him and closing her eyes for a brief moment.

Azazel hugged her to him and then kissed her head and smiled at her "we will get this all dealt with love and then things can finally settle down"

"I heard we need to go and speak with your brother and put up a silence spell as well so that no one can hear us as we have this conversation" Azazel then walked with her to see her brother

"Atticus is out cold. The moment he laid down, he was passing the hell out." Seras spoke before she was looking over when she sensed magic within the home. Although that is when he spotted Rafael and the portal that he had opened up. Through the portal came Kitiara with those that had been within the mansion still.

Azazel nodded his head "then let's let him rest we can deal with this on our own till he is awake" Azazel called Tayla over first since the girl had been with them all her life he wanted to be sure she wasn't the traitor as he suspected it would devastate his love

"I don't think it is her. Liam said that it was a female around her age though. There are a number of new girls we just brought in, Azraella included." Seras spoke after a moment in time, letting out a small sigh and mumbling that she was going to go make some tea.

"I know but it is better to be safe than sorry plus we don't want it to seem like we are singling someone out" Azazel knew that it wasn'tTayla but if someone said they didn't test her they can say yes they did

"Very valid point there." Seras spoke and watched the portal close up again, and the twins were walking over. The pair were holding hands, not unnormal for them actually. "Discover anything else?" Seras questioned after them. This had them shaking their heads.

Azazel sighed and then thanked them for their work he then looked at Seras " let's get some rest we can start our work in the morning."

Seras looked at him for a moment before she was giving a nod and soon enough the twins were fading away. With that she was taking her mate's hand so that they could go off to their room. Everybody else was heading off to rooms to settle in for the night. Even Azraella ended up seeking out Ed, the bracelet end up leading her straight to him, and she was wrapping her arms around him, almost out of the blue.

Ed blinked a little when she came up to him and wrapped her arms around him “hey now what brought this on” Ed didn’t mind but he was curious as to what had her just coming up randomly and hugging him.

Lilly was sitting in the main entrance slowly scooting to the door so she could get out of there while they were all headed to bed for the evening it seemed

(Who is Lilly.....?)

Azraella looked at him for a moment in time but she didnt say anything, just buried her head in his chest. Comfort and safety was what she wanted at thar point, and that is what she got.

(Bellies soulmate she is blind and human)

Ed just wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back lightly “your safe little one so relax”

(Thoughr you had used a different name. Ans he would begin his realm like the others resting as well.)

"Azraella, not little one." The female spoke after a moment in time she was was shifting a bit and leaning into him.

(Bands would make him feel her intent and he would be able to keep her from leaving with out leaving his realm)

“You will always be a little one to me as I easily have a century on you” Ed smiled and the moved to petting her head

Azraella looked at him before she spoke "So that would make you more of a perverted grandpa if we are soulmates. A scary thought." But either way ahe was still using his lap as a pillow, her hair falling away from her open backed shirt. This revealed the claw marks from one of the minions that had managed to graze her on their way out. Minor really, only bleeding a tiny bit.

Back
Top Bottom