Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ed looked at the wounds and called up what little healing magic her could use and healed her back “it’s not that bad I know one guy he had a thousand years on his mate and they are happy as could be”

Azraella looked up at him before she spoke "Teasing dearie." She shuddered a bit when she felt the magic, the tingly feel that it gave off.

“I figured and sorry if it feels weird I am not the healer like lady Seras is but I do know a base spell” Ed smiled at her and then leaned down and kissed her

"With being able to sense supernaturals I'm just sensitive to magic. In particular magic used on me or one of those crowd effect spells." Azraella spoke. Although she was going bright red when he was randomly leaning down and kissing her.

“If it ever makes you uncomfortable let me know and I will stop and you are so cute when you blush” Ed smiled at her lightly while looking Down at her

Azraella didn't say anything at that point, just flushing and looking away a bit. How she was laying, hiding behind her hair wasnt really an option.

"That I'm not worried about." Azraella spoke before abe was going to sit up. Although it wasnt long before she was actually pushing him backwards and sitting on his chest.

Ed smiled and then flipped them over and gently pinned her beneath him “ I would never hurt a female not matter what I would rather die then do that” Ed was staring right in to her eyes when he spoke

Azraella was startled when abe found herself pinned down which had her almost pouting. They would find that rhe bands were visible and quite warm. Not uncomfortable though, a pleasant warmth.

Ed blinked when he looked at the band on his wrist "this is interesting" Ed was more then happy if she was his soulmate since he really liked her but it was her choice if she wanted it or not

Azraella just looked at the bracelet for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I seriously hate magic at times." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was going to try and move away from him..

Ed stopped her from getting to far "and why is that little one" Ed was curious as to why she hated magic and why she suddenly decided to move away from him

Azraella looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Because I just don't really like magic." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was managing to crawl out from under him so that she could sit up.

Ed shook his head and then moved and walked over to one of the walls and leaned against it while they talked if that was what she wanted

"You didn't need to go way over there. I just wanted to sit up." Azraella spoke in a soft giggle before she tapped her lips. "So I know that it was said that books couldn't be taken from the library but...." she started before she was pulling out a book from her bag that was laying on the ground. "It just kind of appeared there. I had been reading it and put it back, and now it is just here again."

"it's fine if the book keeps coming to you then there isn't anything you can do about it" Ed figured it was better if he wasn't too close to her as the moment

Azraella was giving a nod before she was getting to her feet and walking towards him. She was looking at him before she spoke, "Strangely when Dominic came around again.... when I was getting him to come out, while I was afraid.... I wasn't as scared."

“That’s because you knew you had people there to protect you and keep you safe” Ed knew she had been scared he had seen it in her face

"That was one reason but the other reason was.... because I knew that even if I had gone with him, I'd been through the pain a million times before. It wouldn't have been any different." Azraella spoke after a moment in time.

Ed nodded his head as he listened it was something they had both lived through and he wasn’t worried that she would go with him willingly

Azraella looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I dislike these bracelets. I wonder what we have to do to get rid of them."

“Who knows Asya night and maybe Seras but we would have to ask one of them” Ed didn’t know what he had to do to get rid of them but he wanted them gone

Back
Top Bottom