Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Why do I feel like you secretly had something to do with that." Was all Seras could mumble as she was studying her bracelet. The onyx glowed faintly and she knew that Asya had been sent back, and was within her little realm. "Asya has returned." She murmured.

Liam looked at her "had something to do with what" Liam was a little confused on what she was referring to. he then sat down and rubbed his neck making a hall that took them right to Atticus and Tayla had been draining since for some reason his powers were not at full power at the moment

Seras was getting to her feet after a moment in time, and was breaking connection with Liam. It wasn't long before she was taking off her necklace and putting it around his neck after a moment in time. No she saw the weakness, the same weakness she had seen around the others before the had gone missing. She felt her bracelet warm for a brief moment in time. Seemed like Belial had been sent back as well, which had her giving a small frown. What the hell was going on? 'We got everybody away safely. Sent them to your home in the demon realm, your parents advised it. Only Azraella refused to leave, she is still in the library.' Belial spoke after a moment in time. "Well if she is locked away in the library, then she'll be safe."

Azazel spoke up as he had been listening in "we can easily move the library that way she doesn't have to love it but she is safe" Azazel didn't want to risk someone getting in to the manor or if they were determined to set the building on fire as it wouldn't spare the library either.

'No the library will be okay. The magic placed around it to stop the books from being taken out will protect it.' Belial hummed after a moment in time.

"I am more worried about a fire if they are willing to attack there is nothing stopping them from setting the manor ablaze" Azazel shifted a little as they got the cell door to Atticus opened so they could all leave

'I'm not sure. I don't know what is going on there, only Lilith is there right now. I cannot reach her at all, we are blocked off from the mansion.' Seras hummed through their connection. Atticus was getting up when the door opened and was walking out of the room.

Azazel sighed a little "we need to work on their communication skills after this" while they had been talking Liam had been looking into the patches a little more before mentioning to Seras that Asys would need to come back so that patches could be removed

'It wasn't there doing. The madman who did all of this.... his magic....is off the charts.' Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at Liam for a moment in time. After that she was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking something and a portal seemed to open up, although at that point it was one of the dark knights walking out carrying the unconscious Asya at that point in time.

Liam walked over and took her from him and then settled her in his bed after taking the patches off of her wound. he then applied bandages to the wound so that way her wounds were covered while she was resting

The knight was allowing Liam to take her before he was vanishing back through the portal, and it was closing back up once again.

Seras was just sitting in one of the chairs with her knees hugged to her chest, and she was staring into the mirror that was sitting on the table at the time. Watching something although who knew what exactly at that point in time. "I have to wonder.... How he managed to break through the barriers so easily. Unless.... when they went down briefly due to the Siren waking up... he managed to slip something inside...." Seras mumbled after a moment in time.

Liam looked at her "its odd that you have a siren who just woke up as normally they only awaken when they have lost a loved one so it is strange that her siren gifts are awakened"

"I honestly don't care, it is complicated. And I'm so not wanting to deal with complicated if I can avoid it at this point in time." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was stretching out her legs at that point in time.

Liam looked at her "well sadly you all will have to either deal with it and get her trained or you have to strip her of her powers forever" Liam stood as well and headed to the kitchen to make them all something to eat for dinner

Seras looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "We are dealing with a madman trying to kill us all, I'm more concerned about that. And if I have to toss her into one of the many dimensions I travel to and fro, then I shall do that."

"you do that but keep in mind sirens are powerful allies if you have their trust and if this madman is truly after all of you she could freeze him in place with a word instead of a song with training" Liam then handed her an ancient book this was titled secrets of Sirens and there was only one copy "it will be a bit before dinner is ready and before it is safe to send you home so feel freed to read this or anything else"

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yeah well at this point in time we don't have the ti....." Although this had her pausing midsentence at that point in time and all of a sudden Ambrose seemed to be at her side. "Don't even think about summoning them." he told her after a moment in time, already frowning.

Liam looked at her and raised an eyebrow "particularly in my home as that will cause more then a few problems" Liam had a good guess who he was talking about at the moment

Seras looked over at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "No I would go to tell. I'm a summoner, I'm allowed to enter their little realms."

Liam nodded his head and then without alerting her altered the seal on his home so that she had to have someone with her to leave simply because he valued his life and didn't want Asya killing him

Not like there was any point in him altering the seal, considering where she was going the only people there were the ones she wanted to talk to, and they wouldn't do anything to harm her at all.

Whenever Liam did come back he would find that Asya was awake, and sitting in the living room at the time. Seras was using her lap as a pillow and seemed to be asleep at the time. Not that Seras was really there mentally, nope she had gone to speak to another pair of her summons, ones that she rarely summoned unless absolutely needed. The time guardians and siblings, Kitiara and Rafael. There had been a third sibling but she had sacrificed herself to ensure the safety of her other two siblings.

Back
Top Bottom