Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Asya just looked around the large bathroom for a moment in time before she spoke, "I think a shower. At least then I'm not sitting in filthy water."

Liam nodded his head and then walked her over to one and got the water running and warming up so that she could get cleaned up

Asya took to sitting in the shower on the little seat, and just allowed the water to run over her body at that point in time, enjoying the hot water. Although she was also keep tabs on what was happening at the mansion as well, or at least as much as she could. Already she was sending some of her own guards to the mansion to assist, sending more there anyways.

after a bit Liam walked in to the bathroom and then looked at her "you know you don't want to become a prune by sitting in the shower all day"

Asya looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "It hasn't even been fifteen minutes. And usually I'm in the shower for like an hour. Long and thick hair. And it so doesn't help that I hurt, and feel nauseous."

“All the more reason to get out and your hair is soaked these waters are special as the make it so you don’t have to worry about how long or thick it is” Liam turned the water off and proceeded to towel dry her

"The hot water helps." Asya mumbled although she didn't fight him when he shut off the water, no she was currently listening to Lilith. Guess things at the mansion had gotten worse, and the guys were still looking for Atticus. This is probably what had her shaking her head a bit and dropping her head into her hands for a brief moment in time. God she felt useless at that point in time.

"I know and I think I can help you so hold on for a second" Liam then carried her back to the bed and settled her back and applied some patches to her wounds "these will give you an hour of energy and no pain so you can go and help but you have to be back before the hour is up or you will collapse and no one will be able to wake you" Liam looked at her carefully "the time will start the minute you arrive back at the manor

Asya looked at him for a mkment before she spoke "You are being shockingly helpful right now." Made her wonder what the catch was but she was sure that she would find out later. At that point in time she just needed to get back to her mistress. She needed to go and help them. "Got it." Was all she said after that.

“Just remember to be back before the hour is up” Liam was always helpful he just often wanted something in return but this time he decided to for go it since her mistress needed help

"I know. If anything Seras and Lilith will send me back." Asya spoke as she was getting up, and her black armor formed before she was va wishing away.

Not that he had to worry, she knew when to head back. And even if she did lose track, already one of her knights knew. They would spirit her away when it came to that time.
"Find Atticus and Tayla. You've got an hour, then I've got to go." Asya cooed to Ambrose who was chuckling a bit.

Atticus felt a sense of relief from his sister, probably due to Asya appearing. Just in time to. "I swear when I get out of here I'm going to find this person and kill them." He growled, his eyes flashing a bit in anger.

"Attacks my home, kidnaps my people and evidently just tries to blow up my house!" Atticus spoke and seriously hoped his sisters magic had held out.

Ambrose took a turn and spoke "We are getting closer." Although it wasn't long before he was activating one of his runes so that Seras could tap into his unlimited magic to hold up the barrier that way. "Azazel, Ed, I may send Belial back to the mansion. The enemy tried fo blow up the home. Asya is there now assisting but she only has an hour before she collapses. Right now all magic Seras is using is mine."

Tayla was soon backing away from him as well

Azazel looked at him and then spoke “do it take down everyone who dared to attack our home leave no one standing”

"Belial get back to the mansion. Help take down as many enemies as you can. Show them not to fuck with us." Ambrose ordered and the other Male was vanishing.

"Tell me where you got the bruise. And dont tell me nothing. I will find out, even if I have to pry into your mind. I hate when my staff lie to me."Atticus spoke after a moment in time.

“The mistress has probably already told you so why ask me” Tayla scooted away from him even more a little scared that he was going to hit her as well

"Because I want to hear it from you." Atticus spoke although he was giving his own cringe of pain after feeling the phantom pain from his twin. Dagger to the thigh, although he was sure th as t person was t alive for long.

“Why why does it matter” Tayla’s Fear was clear she didn’t know that the maids had been fired and banned from the property

"Because they need to be punished. Because you, along with everybody else, made a solemn path that if you were being abused you would step forward." Atticus spoke as he was getting to his feet.

Back
Top Bottom