Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

This caused Tayla to glitch visibly almost as if she was expecting a blow to come her way. It was one thing when they were at home and so few noticed but here every movement was noticed

"Seriously stop flinching as if I'm going to hit you. I've never hit somebody except for that stupid daughter of the first lord but she had it coming." Atticus spoke.

"By the way... for temporary moment I'm sending my mistress to your place." Asya told Liam for a moment in time before she was force teleporting Seras away, landing in on the steps outside the front door. This way she didnt feel the effects of the lightning that came out of nowhere striking anybody using magic. Belial was giggling when it hit him and Asya seemed highly unphased. Lilith was complaining about her hair.

Liam sighed and then walked out and helped the female up off the ground “I am seriously going to have to make it where if you hit the ground you bounce and not get hurt”

“Still she should have just let me know and I would have opened a portal for you” Liam shook his head and then guided her inside

Seras gave a soft laugh before she spoke "She has her reasons. Asya doesn't make sense st times but she looks out for people." Although she was flicking him jn the forehead before she spoke "Also you are the one who decided to bring about these stupid bracelets. Why exactly?"

Liam smiled “a favor to my beloved sister she sees all the soul mates in your home who ignore each other or their feelings so she asked if I would help her” Liam then motioned for her to have a seat in the living area while he went and made tea

"Then let me ask, why the hell were I and Azazel dragged into this game of yours." Seras mumbled as she took a seat and just looked around.

“The bands were all I did nothing more and the two of you are soulmates so no bands were placed on you as for what is happening now I have no clue” Liam sat the tea down and smiled at her lightly

"What is happening is a madman is trying to destroy everything. And your silly bands have Lilith tied to him as well." Seras mumbled after a moment in time before she was thanking him for the tea.

"that is odd since Lilith doesn't have a soulmate yet hers hasn't been born and then bands only tether soulmates together" Liam got up and grabbed the book his sister had given him and flipped to the females page and showed it to Seras. "this book is for your brothers household it shows all of the bonds and as I said hers hasn't been born yet"

"Weird, I tracked hers... unless.... she is tampering. She drew him into the game." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was leaning back in her seat. It was hard to ignore that bond, and might give them an advantage. Plus it would make finding the person a whole lot easier.

"its possible my sister is the goddess of love and marriage she doesn't make mistakes but she isn't all powerful either so if she is messing with things then I hope she knows what she is doing." Liam sat and sipped his own tea and watched the clock for a little bit

Seras looked for a moment before she spoke "Lilith tends to be reckless but she does it to ensure success. She always has a plan, even if it isn't seen at first." Although as she spoke she was listening to Lilith mention something about the mansion, and how the enemies had gotten in. "Have everybody retreat to my chambers. And tell Asya to stop holding back once they are there safely. Same with Belial." She hummed to the succubus who was giving a cheerful confirmation it would be done.

It would seem like the madman who had ordered the attack had decided to show up at the mansion. Demanded to speak to one of the masters of the house. Not like that went over well, all he got was Asya's spear pointed st his throat. "Sorry you'll have to settle with me." She cooed. No she knew the hour was almost up but she was going to push it, at least until this man left. And she was breaking ties with Seras so the woman had no idea what was going on. That definitely had her giving a startled gasp, which had a few of Liam's staff coming over a bit concerned. "I'm fine, no need to worry." Seras breathed. Damn it Asya. Lilith and Belial had taken to doing the same thing, keeping her in the dark when it came to the mansion. She knew how Amrbose was doing, they were getting pissed at the labyrinth. "Hey Liam.... " she called out after a moment. She had an idea pertaining to the stupid labyrinth.

Liam came into the room. "yes what can I do for you" Liam would help in anyway that he could at the moment. Liam could feel the time running out on the patches and he hoped that she would get back in time or he was going to have to get involoved and that would cause some serious problems in the long run

"Can your clones get a look of the labyrinth from above at all? Granted I'm sure they can't tell where they are exactly but we can map it out." Seras spoke, as she had a maze sitting in front of her. They would work out it themselves, pinpoint where their companions were then guide them.

Liam chuckled "they can do better then that they can guide them right to where the others are" Liam walked over to her and held out his hand as he would need a mental connection with Azazel through her so he knew what was going on

Seras chuckled before she spoke "Thst does work out far better. At least them I know what the hell is going on." With that she was offering her hand to him, so that he could assist. If he were to try and see what was going on at the mansion he would find that he couldn't get close at all either.

'Azazel. Liam needs to speak to you. He has a way to help, he is going to guide you guys to Atticus. If you dont trust him, then trust me please. I'm doing everything I can not to start panicking now as it is. The mansion can't be reached and my demons cut ties with me for the time being, there anyways.' Seras spoke to her fiance.

Azazel sighed 'for you my love we will trust him for now but we don't have much time if they have cut you off' Azazel jumped when the halls suddenly straightened and he hear Liam say to run. Azazel then told the others the same thing and urged them on

Seras just kept her connection with Azazel and watched through Ambrose's eyes as they ran through the labyrinth. Off all things... a labyrinth.

Liam's clone guided them right to her brother and Tayla before he let the labyrinth snap back in to form since they would be able to get out a different

Back
Top Bottom