Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Don't worry about it. I stopped caring after a while. Some are formal out of habit and still address me as Mistress, but others say my name. It all depends on who it is." With that she was looking at the staff member that had come in and just went for the coffee before greeting anybody. Even a number of the others were stating that that was kind of rude. Saying morning to people upon entering a room was just considered polite.

Ed chuckled a little and then like everyone else in the room watched the person who went right for the coffee. this had Ed wondering who else was going to be grumpy that morning

"Good morning everybody!" Atticus spoke as he walked into the room and was accepting a cup of coffee. Hey even though he was grumpy, he was still telling everybody good morning. This had Seras smiling gently at her brother before she was taking another sip of her coffee and sitting down at the counter.

"good morning Sir" Ed waved at him and then he was shooed away from the head cook so he could go and speak with his mistress and master to see what they wanted him to do for the day

Atticus was giving a wave before he was looking at his sister for a moment in time, more than likely trying to figure out what she was going to do at that point in time. She was brushing some of her hair from her face before she was getting another cup of coffee.

"I was just wondering if there was anything you both needed me to do I am not used to being inactive" Ed was standing by them and hoped they could give him something to do

"I can't really think of anything that we would need you to do right this very moment." Atticus spoke after a moment in time although he was jumping a bit when a portal opened up and Azraella was walking through holding a few books in her arms.

"ok sir just let me know if I am needed for anything here" Ed then looked at Azraella and smiled a little seeing her with a bunch of books

Atticus looked over for a brief moment in time and was tilting his head a bit before she spoke, "I saw the symbol, I was doing research."

Seras looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "In the end.... as it stands we are in for one hell of a fight. For now... We'll just have to allow the seductress to work her magic."

While they were talking, Asya had taken to appearing behind Liam and was actually wrapping her arms around him.

"then we can do that but I do need something to do ma'am I am not one who likes to lay around" Ed chewed on his lip a little as he dreaded not doing anything.

Liam chuckled and rubbed her hands "hello my dear what brings you here"

Seras just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Why don't you venture down to the basement with Azraella and a few of the others, help them get that cleaned up."

"Felt like it. I was getting bored. Had been watching Lilith seduce the enemy." Asya spoke before she was vanishing away from behind him, and was appearing on the couch. She seemed unfazed by everything around her, although at the moment she was just studying the symbol that had been carved into the wood.

Liam walked over to her and tilted her head up and kissed her lightly "don't worry I have plenty I can do to keep you busy if your interested" Liam chuckled a little and smiled at her

"can do" Ed had no problem cleaning and if gave him something to do

Asya looked at him before she spoke, "Perhaps but I have to know what it is to know if I would be willing or interested."

Liam smiled and then chuckled a little "I think you can figure out what I am suggesting but if you would like a description I can give you one"

Asya looked at im before she cooed, "I don't know at all." With that she was just giving a smirk before she was getting to her feet.

"Oh no I'm not oblivious but playing games isn't overly fun. It is nice when one just states what they are thinking." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

"Yeah I don't really feel like playing games right now." was all Asya could say after that point in time before she was actually teleporting away from him with a faint grin on her lips.

Nope Asya hadn't gone far, she was up sitting on the rooftop staring up at the sky, and briefly speaking with Lilith. There was a faint smirk on her lips a the news before she spoke, "Good keep him entertained. I guess it is my turn to act. As much as we didn't want to bring Purgatory to this plane it must be done obviously."

Back
Top Bottom