Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Something I had made for Seras while I was here. Something to help protect her and the baby." Asya spoke before she was finding what she was looking for. After that she was turning around to face him before she was pushing aside her cloak and showing him the former wound, since he had been questioning about it.

Asya looked at him before she spoke, "I've had worse before. That was nothing." With that she was stepping away from him and wandering off towards the door but told him to stay put. "Tell me if you feel weird at all after I step out of the room."

"I went and spoke with some family members and they showed me what would have happened if i didn't" Liam knew that bad things would happen if he wasn't careful

Asya looked over for a moment before she was giving a nod. She was putting out a hand as she stood in the hallway which stopped the hellhound from jumping on her. The creature whined a bit but seemed to relax as she scratched his ears then shooed him off. "The future is dire. No matter who gets involved." A voice spoke from behind Liam, where Kitiara was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"that I know all too well but some futures are worse then others had I not gotten involved then everyone would have died" Liam knew how bad things could have and still could get

"At this point it is about equal. At thia point regardless of if you had gotten involved it would have turned out bad." Kitiara spoke before she was seeming to vanish, only to appear next to Asya and wrapping her arms around her. "We will keep Seras with us."

Kitiara looked over towards Liam for a moment in time before she was giving a faint giggle before she cooed, "Oh the bond between you two is strong. Strange as it is. But a good thing. Not even a love goddess or god could interfere." With that she was vanishing away through her portal.

Liam looked at her "for you maybe but for me, its weird" Liam then pulled her to him in the room and closed the door behind them pressing her back against it once it was closed and kissed her

Asya looked towards him for a moment before she questioned "How is a weird? Some people just have naturally strong bonds. Look at Azazel and Seras. Many have tried to come between them and failed. Even a Goddess, as a challenge and to prove the point, as tried to sever their bond."

"I have spent my long life alone Asya once I was old enough to take care of myself I was kicked out interaction with others was rare. I have interacted more with people in the last few days then I have my whole life" Liam buried his face in her neck and nipped at it lightly

Asya just allowed him to nip at her neck before she spoke, "Trust me, I know how that goes." While she had been a princess for the longest while she had been the unwanted child, coming in second to that of her elder sister and brother. They were the ones that were favored to take the throne over the adventurous Asya. She had no skills at being a lady, and no real skills at much of anything. To her parents she had been hopeless, and she had been sent away to the abandoned summer home with only a few servants living there.

Liam chuckled a little “we all have our stories and pasts to contend with all that matters is how we handle them and move forward” Liam moved and touched her face gently giving her a soft smile

Asya gave a small nod of her head before she spoke, "I know this." After that she was pushing him away gently before she was speaking, "Why are we standing by the door."

Asya kissed back him before she spoke in a soft voice, "So weren't you going to show me what you were going to do to me for a week."

“I was but we keep getting interrupted” Liam pushed her back on to the bed so that she was laying down and then moved over her

Back
Top Bottom