Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"yea but we try to help all of the vampires who come to us overcome their blood lust some catch on fast others those who are newer have a harder time" Ed finished cleaning her arm and then wrapped it gently but made sure it was secure

"I can imagine. It isn't something easy to deal with I'm sure." Azraella spoke. Although once he was done wrapping her arm she was just wrapping her arms around him and standing close to him, resting her head on his chest. At that point in time she really didn't care what he had to say. If anything it was more of her own comfort thing right now.

Ed wrapped his arms around her and held her close "it is going to be ok we won't let someone hurt you if we can avoid it" Ed didn't like that she had been hurt and would rather see her ok and well then see her get hurt again.

Azraella just looked up at him for a moment before she questioned in a soft voice, "Will you stay with me? Or at least come back after you've helped the vampire...."

"of course I'll come back but I want you to rejoin the others in the ballroom and help with the party set up" Ed kissed her head lightly and smiled at her

Azraella was just looking at him for a moment before she was giving a small shake of her head before she spoke "I shall help set up but I'm going to remain. I feel uncomfortable being around a lot of people."

"I know and we can leave after I get back but for now stay with the group" Ed smiled at her and then walked her back before he headed down to talk with the male

Azraella was giving a nod before she was heading off so that she could go and help set everything up for the party.

Azraella helped people get stuff set up, and just talked with a few of the other servants. But as she was talking to everybody, she was also studying the auras that were around her. Feeling that magical energy that came off of the supernaturals that were around.

The male looked over for a moment in time before giving a nod before he spoke, "They are okay.... Aren't they? The ones that were accidentally hurt...."

"yes Seras is with her mate and being tended to as for the other girl I tended to her myself and she is doing just fine. why didn't you come to me when the blood lust started to get bad?"

The vampire just shook his head before he spoke, "It wasn't that bad.... then I was on patrol.... there was so much blood in the clearing.... So much...."

Ed nodded his head "i see so we need to work on control around blood" Ed walked over to him "you need to feed and then I want you on patrol inside the manor for a while"

The vampire was giving a shake of his head before he spoke, "I am alright. I do not need to feed. It was just that blood that set it off. It was disgusting smelling. Evil almost."

Ed nodded his head lightly "ok but for now your stay inside it should rain soon and once it does you can go back out but until then stay inside and when you need to feed do so"

The vampire was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I am just going to go and sleep." While they spoke, Azraella had retreated from the ballroom and was just standing out in the hallway, gazing out the window.

Azraella looked at him before she spoke, "I was thinking of going back to my room." Her arm hurt, and she was tired. Pain made her tired it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom