Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azazel smiled and then laughed "so true how are things going with Liam no one has heard or seen him in a while either" Azazel then headed with her to the sparing ring

Asya was hopping to her feet and following after him. "Don't know." was all she could say. She truly didn't know. They had spent that weak together and then all of a sudden they were parting ways, and she was returning to her home. And dealing with Lilith, who had gotten a lot more clingy it seemed like. Probably because she was dealing with the succubus version of a period at that point in time, and if anything it just made her crave sex more.

"he won't answer to us you may want to try Asya he seemed quite smitten with you" Azazel walked in to the sparing ring and picked up his sword and then took it out and swung it around

"And why exactly are you guys looking for him?" Asya questioned before she was grabbing up a sword as well, just testing the weight for a moment in time. Man this was going to be a bit strange to her. Typically she was using her spear, although she was able to wield a sword, it just wasn't her preferred weapon of choice.

"I am at least trying to keep touch with everyone I have a bad feeling that things are going to get worse before they get better that if for sure" Azazel spun his sword around in elegant moves around him

"Eh. I've been pissing off that enemy that ended up taking over the mansion, really making his movements difficult." Asya spoke before she was stepping forward and just spun the sword a bit as well. "Oh and heads up... if Lilith shows up... she is very clingy. It is that time for a succubus."

"got it we have an Incubus here is she is interested but he knows the rules protection unless told by his partner otherwise" Azazel had a feeling that she had been up to something and hearing this made him smile

"Probably be smart before she ends up seducing the wrong person. Thankfully she's been in a very clingy mood with me." Asya spoke before she was giving a faint chuckle and was shifting in a defensive position.

"let her know and when she arrives I'll let him know" Azazel then took his own stance and this started the dance between the two of them

"Yeah... if only I had contact with her. She just kind of pops up, I never know when. Hell last time she randomly popped up I was trying to take a bath." Asya spoke before she was sparring with him. A number of guards had taken to watching the pair of them, although at first it was a bit obvious that Asya was having issues with wielding a sword. While she had been trained how to use one, it had been so long since she actually had. Her skills were a bit rusty, but eventually she had it down.

once she was back up to par Azazel knew he would have one hell of a partner with her when it came to sparing and keeping him on his toes

After a few hours of sparring, the pair were calling a brief break to breath and get something to drink. Although it wasn't long before a familiar demoness was appearing as the woman was wandering off away from the fence to stretch a bit. Asya was actually giving a startled shriek when the female appeared out of nowhere. Man it was probably quite the sight for some of the men considering as usual Lilith wasn't wearing much and Asya was wearing her shorts and sports bra for training. And as of right now, Asya was laying on her back and Lilith was more or less sitting on her stomach. "I swear I'm going to hurt you." Asya mumbled at Lilith, who just giggled as she was leaning forward and giving her a hug, her chest against Asya's chest.
"Woah lesbian sex on the sparring field...." one of the guards near Azazel spoke, not even seeming to realize the prince was there at the time. A newer guy who had never met the pair, the others that were out there were just looking over to see what was going on, before going back to their own thing. "You are like a lost puppy dog or something....." Asya groaned, and Lilith was just giggling before she cooed, "You know you missed me! You love me." "I would love you more if you would get the fuck off of me!" Asya mumbled, obvious irritation in her voice.

Azazel looked at the male and spoke "watch your tongue if you wish to keep it" Azazel then walked over to the two "good to see you Lillith Asya told me what is going on and if you wish we have an Incubus here" Azazel woudln't force the female in to anything she didn't want but currently they were making a scene

The male was going silent fast and just hurrying away. Lilith was looking at Azazel as he came over before she was jumping up from Asya so that she could give the male a hug, which had Asya just mumbling something about the demoness getting fat. "You're being a meanie now!" Lilith pouted which just had Asya speaking, "Coming from the freaking female that came out of nowhere and like jumped me. Now be a good girl and go see the Incubus, before you jump some random guy." Asya was getting to her feet and actually grabbing the demoness by her collar and dragging her back a couple of steps from Azazel, "Or try to seduce our summoner's fiance."

Azazel chuckled "it wouldn't work to be certain Seras had her try during this time once we were official " Azazel then pointed her in the males direction "just tell him I sent you"

"Lilith! Behave!" was the only warning that Asya came the succubus, who was scampering off over to the male, and Asya was about face palming. Yeah she had warned Azazel that she was clingy. Well at least she was just clingy at this point, and not trying to fuck every male that she saw. "Does this mean I'm free from her for a while?" Asya couldn't help but question before looking at a few of the guards that were coming over, actually asking if the prince and Asya would be willing to train them how to properly use a sword. "I suck with a sword." Asya admitted after a moment in time.

"Hi! Azazel sent me. He told me to tell you that. Which is kind of weird. Oh your hair is very soft and fluffy, and it smells good." Lilith spoke to the Incubus after a moment in time and was just playing with his hair a bit. Well it was a distraction, and she was a little less clingy at that point in time. Although if he had been standing out there, he would have seen her show up and like tackle Asya to the ground.

Azazel walked over and picked up the four heaviest swords there like they were nothing and brought them over to the males "starting at position one I want you to do a hundred downward slashes and then move to stance two and three doing the same amount" Azazel knew it would seem harsh but he had done this when he had learned and it had made it so that when he finally picked up his final sword it was as if it weighed nothing to him.

the male smiled at her "its not weird at all" he had been warned mentaly by his king that this would happen so he wasn't all the surprised

The four guards looked at each other for a moment in time before they were accepting the swords, although seemed to almost struggle with them for a brief moment in time. One of them most definitely looked very uncomfortable using a sword which had Asya walking over and just circling him before she spoke, "Azazel, this one doesn't feel like a sword fighter. He is like me... he could be more like me in the end." A spear fighter.

Lilith just gave a nod of her head before she cooed, "I'm Lilith!"

Azazel nodded is head and then walked over and touched his shoulder "gain your strength this way and then once you can lift this with no problems training in a different weapon will not be a problem and if she is willing to Asya can work with you on it as well"

Asya gave a chuckle before she spoke, "I would totally be willing to help you train in a different weapon if it comes to that." With that she was stepping away so that they could get to training, before looking towards the doors of the palace, and smiled when she saw Seras there. Well it had actually been a while since she had actually seen her summoner, which had her gliding over and giving a curtsy before she spoke, "Lady Seras, I must ask for forgiveness for just vanishing as I did." "You are fine, Asya." Seras spoke although it wasn't long before Lilith seemed to be coming over and was hugging the female as well, which had Seras briefly wondering where the hell she had come from.

the male walked up at the same time as Azazel and chuckled at her behavior "it is good to see you my lady and I wish you and the prince the upmost happiness in your upcoming marriage"

Seras gave a faint smile before she spoke, "Thanks and Lilith.... let go...." With that she was actually pushing the female away, who almost pouted. This had Asya speaking, "And welcome to my life the last week. You missed the little scene earlier." "Oh no I saw that from the window. A number of people did. Amazing how normal it seems." Seras chuckled and Asya was just mumbling something under her breath which had Lilith commenting that she loved her.

Azazel looked at Lilith "yes but you have become a tad clingy recently" Azazel walked over and kissed Seras cheek and gave her a small smiled

"It isn't my fault." Lilith pouted before she was actually turning and retreating back over to the incubus, and burying her head into his chest. "Good luck. Anyways now that I don't have her clinging to me... I can take care of a few things." Asya spoke and looked towards Seras, who was leaning into Azazel gently, before she was giving a wave and fading away.

the male wrapped his arms around her and spoke softly that they only teased her because they cared and not to get upset" while he knew she didn't have any control over what was going on through her head.

Back
Top Bottom