Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras just gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "That is quite possible. But with everything that has been going on, I've also been very stressed myself the last few days."

Seras just looked at the menu before she was ordering her drink as well, although was stating that she needed a moment to look at the menu.

Eventually Seras was just settling on a salad it seemed like. That was about the only thing that really sounded good at that point in time.

Seras was just looking towards Tayla for a moment in time before she spoke, "There was something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"I was.... Umm.... I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor. As a sister-in-law and as a best friend...." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

"of course I would love to" Tayla smiled brightly at her and then when their drinks and appetizer showed up she placed her own order and then waited for Seras to do the same

Seras was giving a bright smile before she was placing her order. A small sigh did escape her before she spoke, "Sadly.... I haven't even thought anything about the wedding. It is in a month and.... I feel like a failure. I haven't thought about anything. Not with everything that has gone on. I haven't even gotten my own dress resized since getting pregnant."

Seras just looked towards Tayla before she spoke, "I feel like I'm relying too much on others right now."

"your not I did this of my own free will besides I needed to do something to keep my mind busy" Tayla didn't need to be daydreaming about Atticus no matter how much she wanted to

Seras was just giving a small nod before she pushed some hair out of her face, and was taking a sip of her drink.

"I feel like a wedding sooner rather than later would be better. Because I really don't think that the baby will want to wait another month to be born." Seras commented after a moment in time.

Tayla nodded her head “can do I’ll get it arranged when we get back and let the staff know as well” Tayla would send word her her brother so he could be there but she wasn’t going to hope for much

Seras nibbled on her salad, although was looking at a map of the mall that she had. Just deciding on which stores she for sure wanted to stop at. Although they could stop in to all of them and she wouldn't care.

Seras just looked at Tayla for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know..... I feel like one good thing has come out of this new enemy. Everybody has begun to work together."

"true but it has also put all of us under stress and just look at what happened to Belail and Lily they are bound together with no way to get free other then the help of the smith who made them" Tayla still didn't like that they were stuck but she hoped they would soon be free of them

"Ross is going to help them. Don't worry about that. I mean right now Lilith is hot on the trail of the person that had placed them." Seras spoke after a moment in time as she took another bite of her salad.

Back
Top Bottom