Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

After a while of looking at baby stuff, Seras was drifting over to Tayla and commenting that they should go and get their nails done.

Tayla nodded her head lightly 'sure we can do that" Tayla had been avoiding a group of boys who had been hitting on her while she had been looking at things to get as the aunt for her niece or nephew.

Seras was giving a small smile before she was looking towards Azazel and spoke, "We are going to go and get our nails done. If you want to sit with us, you can. If not do whatever you want."

"I will be more than happy to carry your bags for you today" Azazel loved that they got along so well since he didn't need anymore nor did he want any more problems in his family

Seras was giving a soft giggle before she spoke, "I'll take a little bit for us to get our nails done, so until we are done. Why don't you go and browse a bit."

Seras was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Sounds good to me." After that she looked towards Tayla with a soft smile before she was heading off towards the nail place with her.

Seras followed after her into the salon and just looked around for a moment, before she was going over to look at the fake nails. "Tayla. I was just informed that, you are an exception. You are the only one permitted to go and visit Atticus." Seras spoke after a moment in time as she picked out a nail color that she liked.

"yea not gonna happen" Tayla moved and looked at Nails as well but since hers were long already she was just going to get a color put on that would work for day to day life.

Seras just recoiled a bit before she was apologizing for saying anything about it. She was putting a light hand on her stomach when the baby ended up kicking her. Straight in the ribs. Okay that was definitely painful.

"its fine Seras I am just done trying to get his attention he had made it clear he doesn't feel the same way so I don't see the point" Tayla smiled at her and then once they were ready she went and got her nails tended to

Seras looked towards her before she was giving a soft giggle then spoke, "Atticus does care, he just isn't sure how to show it. He's never had a girlfriend. Except for this fucking cunt that ruined his life, and made him lose a number of his old friends in the past. Atticus went into a depressed state for a while because of her. I think if anything, he is just afraid to open up again. And I don't blame him. I was the same way after my ex-boyfriend, before Azazel. And at first Azazel and I hated each other. But eventually we sat down and talked, actually taking the time to try and get to know each other."

"yea but you and her raised me he should know me better than that hell for a while I called you both mom and dad" Tayla had fond memories of her childhood until the beatings had started then it wasn't so good but she hoped that soon she would have a better life

Seras just looked over before she spoke, "At least he is allowing you to see him, be glad that you are getting that chance. Not even I'm allowed anywhere near him, and I'm his twin."

Seras just looked over before she spoke, "I sure hope so. He is my twin and being away from him for long periods of time... well it is difficult."

Seras just gave a faint smile before she was turning her attention off towards something. A curse from Asya about how she had lost the person and Lilith. Lilith on the other hand had managed to stay on the person's trail. Hopefully the succubus was going to be alright. Soon enough she was done as well, and was getting to her feet. "You mind if we stop and get a small bite to eat before we continue shopping?" Seras questioned after a moment in time.

"of course not we can't shop on an empty stomach" Tayla paid for the work and then thanked them before she walked out of the shop with her so they could get some food

Seras gave a soft smile before she spoke, "I'm just feeling slightly nauseous. The smell in there was starting to get to me I guess."

"probably you shouldn't have gone in there is far along in your pregnancy." Tayla found a place in the mall that they could sit down in and enjoy a good meal at the same time

Back
Top Bottom