Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"I know this. What annoys me is that I'm almost his wife, yet I'm not permitted at the meetings." Seras spoke after a moment in time. One of the others had told her that she wasn't allowed, on Azazel's orders. And she just had bothered to ask him about it, not overly concerned about it at the current point.

Tayla looked at her "that's odd as the queen in waiting your suppose to be there" Tayla did find it odd unless he didn't want her there because she was expecting

Seras just looked over before she spoke, "Right now it doesn't bother me much. I've been overly stressed recently anyways. Earlier today while the fighting was happening I had false contractions. Strong ones too."

Tayla looked at her sharply "are you sure you are well enough to be going out" Tayla didn't want to endanger Seras's health but if she said she was ok then they would go out

Seras was giving a nod then spoke, "Yes I am alright. After I came back to the palace I went and spoke to one of the palace doctors, and they happily did a examination for me. I am alright, the baby is alright." With that she was giving a gentle smile before she was heading off towards a portal that would take them to the human realm.

"good then let's go have some fun" Tayla smiled at her but it was a false smile but over time she had gotten very good at hiding her pain when she wanted to and not letting others know how upset she was

Seras was good at picking up at emotions but she didnt say anything, just brushed some hair from her face. Soon enough they were in the human world and walking into the mall.

Tayla smiled and then walked in with her knowing full well that Azazel was going to show up since he had contacted her and told her so

Seras walked inside and was just looking around at all of the clothing. Although she was looking at gender neutral clothes, considering they didnt know the sex of the baby.

Tayla smiled when she spotted her brother and moved back as he walked up behind Seras and wrapped his arms around her “ so what all have you found so far”

Seras was very startled to have arms wrapped around her but was relaxing when she heard Azazel's voice. Already she had a few cute gender neutral outfits in her arms.

Azazel smiled at her and just held her close “ sorry about being late I had to dodge mother and father to get out of the castle” Azazel then smiled at his sister when he moved to stand next to Seras

"It is fine. But there is a small issue. Your mother slapped my brother earlier. Which has resulted in him cutting all ties with the royal family including all of us." Seras spoke after a moment in time before sighing. And this was all happening literally a month before their wedding.

“I have heard and dealt with it my father is going to apologize to your brother personally and then they are going on a much needed vacation. Both father and I think we know what is wrong with mom and once everything is settled and we are not fighting anymore they will return but they will live in the summer palace” Azazel hated what his mother did and this was the best solution

Seras spoke "If only it will be that easy. The staff have instructions not to allow anybody in that is apart of the royal family. This includes even myself. But it seems... Tayla is excluded from that. She is allowed." How did she know that? One of the staff had mentioned it to one of her own who had been grabbing their stuff. How that ached to know ther her own twin didn't even want her around.

"my father has his ways to get in and see him without his staff knowing or getting into trouble" Azazel looked at his sister who was looking at things on a different rack "but I doubt she would be all too receptive about it right now" Azazel didn't like seeing his sister or Seras in pain like they were.

"There is a good chance that Atticus isn't even at his mansion. Actually I can promise that he isn't. He doesn't want to be found, we know that he won't be found." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she commented that at least Tayla was able to see him still.

"so will you love with my parents going away I'll send word that he has nothing to worry about and that it is safe for him to return" Azazel didn't like that his mother had cause problems and cut his love off form her brother

"Who knows if he will actually return or not." Seras spoke after a moment in time, before she was just shaking her head a bit.

"he will he loves you Seras if he doesn't we can just send Ambros to pick him up" Azazel wasn't in the mood for her to be upset over shit his parents did

Seras just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "We'll just give him some time to breath and then we can figure stuff out."

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yeah lets do that." With that she was giving a small smile before she was turning on her heel and heading off over to them.

Back
Top Bottom