Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara just shook his head before she spoke, "And he probably wouldn't care at all. He hates humans anyways, and the only reason he is alive is to protect Seras. That is what he was contracted to do. And now that the contract has been dissolved, he'll just stop giving a shit." Her attention was turning towards Lilith's aura when she noted that the female was awake, and bouncing into the room. Well that was a short little catnap, but it wasn't like she needed to sleep for long.

"this won't be me explaining or showing records I will give him all the pain she will feel he may not care for humans but I doubt he wants to be the cause of her pain especially since it will knock him on his ass for a few hours" Ross looked at Lilith and smiled "glad to see your awake"

"You could try. But as far as I know, he has his emotions shut off completely. And is sparring with Ambrose right now." Kitiara spoke before she was holding up a hand towards Lilith before the female could even pounce on her, which had Lilith almost pouting a bit. So instead she was prancing over to Ross and wrapping her arms around him, just peeking around him at Kitiara.

Ross reached an Arm around her and pulled her into his lap a movement he knew would surprise her "wait till he has opened back up after sparing and then send him he needs to know that this can seriously harm an innocent person unless of course she bites his head off first then just leave it since her anger will do more then i can"

"I'm not going to be forcing anybody to do anything against their will. He is already being forced to do something against his will, I'm not going to add to it." Kitiara was commenting before she was actually commenting to Lilith that she was so dressed at that point in time. This actually had the succubus snapping out of the slight shocked state that she had been in before she was looking down at her clothing. Yeah she was too dressed for how she usually was. Usually she was showing off more skin.

"trust me on this one you would rather I go at him then her if he makes her made those bands are going to do their job and effectively at that and on top of her blowing up at him all of her emotions are going to hit him full force even with his shut off he will get hit and it won't be fun because face it women's emotions are much more complicated then men"
Ross chuckled when Liliths clothes were mentioned

"I can suggest it to him, but I'll not be forcing him to do anything. Push comes to shove he'll retreat to his realm and remain there. He gets knocked on his ass, he'll be safe anyways." Kitiara was commenting before she was getting to her feet before she was commenting, "And our emotions aren't that complicated. People just make it seem like they are more complicated than anything." Lilith was giving a nod before she was using a bit of magic and her usual outfit was appearing on. Short shorts and a breast band essentially. How they never fell off was something amazing to say the least.

Ross nodded his head and then with a flick of his fingers a chain floated over to her and landed in her hand "that is for you my dear" for small things like that he didn't need to hand make it and it had been going since she had asked while it was still warm it wouldn't burn her at all

Lilith just watched for a moment before she was leaning backwards a bit, just staring up at the sealing, her hair falling over her shoulders. She was looking over at Kitiara before she spoke, "Leave Belial to me. I'll get him here." This had Kitiara giving a nod and soon enough Lilith was getting to her feet and walking over to the dark haired female and taking the locket off of the broken chain and putting it on the new one, before helping her put it on. Kitiara just mumbling a soft thanks, which was directed towards both of them. "I know this is coming from me, the biggest slut of us all, but give it a shot with Jacob."

Ross nodded his head in agreement "if that little minx can win me over then surely you can make things work with him" Ross was going to let Lilith figure out what he meant since it would be more fun that way

Lilith looked towards him for a moment in time before she questioned, "Wait... what minx?" This had her tilting her head a bit before she was looking towards Kitiara, who was just giving a slight shrug. She had no idea what he was talking about either. After that Lilith was just mumbling, "Well I'll be back soon with Belial." After that she was vanishing away to go and fetch Belial.

Ross chuckled quite a bit at that one "you know for someone who targets me every time I show my face she is quite oblivious to the obvious" Ross stood and moved to check on his fires to make sure that they hadn't gone out

Kitiara looked over before she spoke, "Lilith isn't use to mutual affection. She is a succubus. It isn't often than a guy actually cares about her in return to her affection. Half the time it is just a guy is drawn to her due to what she is." With that she was getting to her feet so that she could get going.

"yea not with me but I think I'll let her stew a little bit before I say anything more and please heed what I said Kit you both need this bond it will make you both stronger" Ross smiled at her and then guided her out of his workshop so she didn't trip

Kitiara just shook her head before she spoke, "She'll probably give up trying to figure it out after a while. Or she'll attempt to find said minx you were talking about." With that she was allowing him to guide out of the workshop before she spoke, "Again I'll think about it."

Kitiara was giving a nod of her head before she was opening up a portal and vanishing away. Although it wasn't long enough before Lilith was reappearing with a small giggle and soon enough Belial was appearing behind her, with an annoyed look. "Lilith, I swear to god I'm going to hurt you." he hissed which had her giggling before she was cooing, "Love you."

Ross looked at her "what did you do now?" there wasn't any anger in his voice but a hint of laughter before he walked over to Belial "she tell you why you're here?"

"Nope. She just said to follow her." Belial mumbled about he was stating anything else. Although Lilith was commenting, "He is upset because I knocked him on his ass in front of some of the other guys. Yet again, they didn't think that a delicate little girl could do anything." This had her scoffing a bit before she was pushing her hair out of her face.

Ross pulled her to him and whispered in to her ear "get behind him and keep him from falling over what I am about to do is gonna hurt" Ross then kissed her head and gave her a gentle nudge so she would move behind him.once she was Ross's hand shot out and slammed in to the males chest right as a blast of power flew forward. everything that would happen to Lily if he fought the connection slammed into him at once "this is what will happen to the human if you fight the band and what it is designed to do at worst you will kill an innocent female and possibly yourself in the process"

Lilith was giving a nod before she was moving behind Belial to stop him from falling on his ass, although as she predicted, emotionally he didn't really seem to react. But physically he was reeling backwards, and probably would have fallen had Lilith not been standing right now. "I want these damn bands off then. I don't want to be bound to no human." Belial hissed although yelped when Lilith was smacking him and soon enough he was turning around to face her, arms folded across his chest. "For now. Go to her, listen to the bond. I'm going with Asya to find this person, and Ambrose is staying with Lady Seras." Lilith spoke and he was just mumbling before he spoke, "Fine. You two better come back safely." Lilith was giving a small giggle before she cooed, "We'll come back. Don't worry so much."

“Do not fight it what you felt will be mild compacted to what she will feel your body is built to handle it hers is not” Ross then looked at Lilith “ please don’t do anything reckless”

Lilith looked towards Ross before she spoke, "I'm always reckless. It is just who I am." With that she was stepping away from Belial and pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail before she was allowing her typical fighting outfit to appear on, and she was making sure that her daggers were in their sheaths.

Lilith just looked over towards him before she spoke in a soft voice, "No need to worry so much about me." With that she was turning and vanishing away.

Back
Top Bottom