Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"I pity that person she is still clingy and they won't get away once she has a hold of them unless Ross shows up then she will cling to him" Tayla found it funny that Lilith would leave everyone else alone when he was around

"Lilith has a major crush on Ross. Like a legit actual crush." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was thanking the waiter for bring them refills on pop, and was then asking if she could have a little more salad dressing. The waiter was giving a smile and commenting, "Sure thing, anything else I can get for you ladies right now?"

"I am good thank you" Tayla then asked for the check so that she could pay and that way once they were ready they could just head out and get going for the rest of the stores they needed to go to

Seras was stating that she didn't need anything else other than some salad dressing. The one thing she enjoyed when she was eating with Tayla, Azazel, or a select few others, she didn't feel like she was having to rush to eat.

Tayla siled when the check came and after she put the amount needed in she also added a rather large tip as well and handed it to the server

The server took the check and money before he was heading off to get it into the system. Seras was just more or less playing with her salad at that point in time. More deciding if she was still hungry or not.

Tayla chuckled a little "don't stop on my account Seras I don't mind waiting it gives me a chance to relax" Tayla leaned back in her seat and watched her lightly

Seras was giggling before she spoke, "This is why I'm okay with eating with you. And I'm more unsure. I feel full but I still feel hungry all at once." With that she was taking another sip of her pop, then looked over towards the tv that was nearby, just listening to the news.

"well then we can snack as we shop if you are hungry still that would be the easiest way to do things" Tayla loved being able to shop without fear of getting yelled at but she was still going to shop cheep something Seras was going to have to watch out for

Seras was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "That does sound ideal." With that she was actually getting to her feet after taking one final bite.

Seras followed after her so that they could start shopping, just humming softly as they did so.

As they were doing this, Lilith had eventually closed in on the person, and was appearing in a rather empty area, just looking around. What the hell? She had tracked him here, and now he just seemed to be gone. Wait nope, he was there somewhere. She could just barely pick up on his magic trace but he was there. But this place... she had to wonder about it. It seemed dangerous.

Seras followed after her into the store and was looking around, although paused for a moment in time when she felt the warmth of her bracelet. A strange warm to say the least.

Seras just caught up with Tayla before she spoke, "Sorry. That was really strange. I just lost all connection with Lilith where ever she had been....then she was force teleported by Ambrose. Now she is back with Ross."

Seras shook her head and spoke, "I don't think so. Although I'm a bit confused as to why Ambrose force teleported her. Yet again he probably knew something I didn't."

Yeah Lilith was appearing back at the smithy, falling through a portal and landing on the ground rather roughly. Well that hadn't been fun whatsoever, especially considering she was landing right in the front of the shop, and it seemed like there were a couple of customers. But she made no move to get up. No that place had been freaking weird as all hell and her sense felt all screwy at that point in time, but she had managed to track them.

Lilith just looked at Ross for a moment in time before she was mumbling something under her breath, and was pushing away from him. Oh wait bad idea. No balance. "Whatever that place was.... I'm glad Ambrose forced me out." she mumbled as she was just looking at her hands. She was trembling a bit but it was fading away.

"rest for now Lilith I'll be done soon" Ross then kissed her head and then headed out to finish with his customers before he could sit and talk to her

"I'm good now. Kind of. For the most part. I think." Lilith spoke with a small giggle before she was watching him leave.

"good no rest" Ross soon finished with his customers and returned to her.

Tayla soon held up and dress that she thought would be ok and would alert Seras she would need to jump in soon

Seras was looking over before she spoke, "Oh no no no! That just won't do." With that she was putting the dress back and taking her friend's hand, before drawing her off. Towards an expensive store they went. "If you don't want to be sized and fitted for every new dress. These are the kind of places you need to shop at." Seras spoke as she lead her into a rather expensive store.

Lilith was looking back towards him as he returned, sitting on the edge of his bed. Although at that current point she was just wearing her short shorts and her v-cut tank top.

Back
Top Bottom