Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras looked towards her before she spoke, "This is the consequence of being adopted into royalty or nobility."

"you know I never asked to be adopted right" Tayla was still reeling from the fact that some of those clothes cost more then she had spent in her whole life

"But you signed the papers as well. The adoption wouldn't have been finalized unless you signed the papers. Because the decision, at your age, is up to you and nobody else. The king and queen could only petition to adopt you, but ultimately, even with them being royalty, the decision lay with you." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a slight smile.

Seras looked at her before she spoke, "Then go and tell them that you wish to annul the adoption. Either decision you make. You'll always be my best friend, you'll always be my sister."

Seras looked towards her before she spoke, "If they truly cared, then they would be your family regardless of it you are adopted or not."

Seras just looked around at all of the dresses that were there before she spoke, "One reason I can't wait for the baby to be born. So I can go back to wearing my own dresses again."

Seras gave a small giggle before she spoke, 'They are cute but I'll love to be able to wear my corset dresses again."

Seras was just looking over before she was nodding her head and spoke, "If that is what your mother ordered, then yes."

"but why my clothes are clean and well maintained" Tayla wouldn't say they were seven years old since that would just piss Seras off to learn

Seras looked towards her before she spoke, "Because you are a princess now. And none of those clothes scr....." Although she was cut off at the sharp pain from being kicked, which actually had her letting out a slight hiss, before she was letting out a slow breath. "None of those clothes scream princess. And baby you need to stop kicking mommy in the ribs, that really hurts you know."

Tayla looked at her "ok but having a few formal ones I could see but going all out makes no sense" Tayla was worried about her since it seem like the baby was really beating on her

Seras was giving a slight chuckle before she spoke, "I tried to figure it out when I was growing up as well. Never could. I gave up trying, and just went with it." She did end up looking at a few dresses that caught her eye, although there was a being watched feeling at that point. She was honestly hoping that it was just Azazel, but who knew.

"Tayla…. is it just me or.... do you feel like we are being watched? Maybe it is just me being paranoid...." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

"no I feel ike I am being watched we would be better off going home or calling Azazel to come and get us" Tayla was a little uncomfortable at that point

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Although I have to say I'm glad I'm not the only one. Because if I was... I've overly paranoid." With that she was going to reach out to speak to Azazel, only to find that she couldn't seem to reach him at all. This had a frown decorating her lips before she spoke, "I.... I can't reach him..."

Back
Top Bottom