Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

The servant just looked at Tayla before she spoke, "Too bad your curse doesn't faze me much since I'm already cursed. And I hope you rot in hell. You don't deserve Lord Atticus, whatsoever. He deserves far better than you." After that she was turning away and the portal was closing up behind her.

Sadly for Tayla, the female still wasn't fazed by the curse at all. Actually she only found herself grinning before she was cooing something under her breath, then was turning and heading off towards where Atticus was. Evidently there was something about her that made her far more dangerous than what people thought.

Seras was just looking up towards Azazel as she wrapped hear arms around his neck, although she had a strange pang that something was wrong. Something with Atticus, which actually had her giving a small whimper. What the hell? Tayla had been there, and now she was gone. Foreign magic and.... that person was near her brother. She could sense that, and then she just couldn't sense him at all. What the hell was going on?

"what is wrong love" Azazel wanted to make sure that she was ok and nothing was bothering her and after what had happened he didn't like the look on her face.

Seras just spoke, "Tayla was sent to Atticus and now she is just gone. And I can't get a read on Atticus at all. He was there and now he is just gone as well. But before he disappeared...his energy seemed.... different."

"I don't even know where Lilith is now.... other than going after the person that had put the bands on Belial and Lily. Ambrose is helping Asya with something." Seras spoke and was just shaking her head, tears burning in her eyes. "Oh Azazel.... Seras… A surprise to see you two here." spoke a familiar voice which had her looking to see that Azraella was standing there with a couple of bags in her hands. Oh yeah Seras had forgotten that they were still at all the mall, which had her just letting out a small breath to calm.

Azazel nodded his head and jumped when he smelled sulfur and had him looking over at a very angry Jace who walked over right to Seras and grabbed her looking her up and down before snarling as well "damn it"

"What the hell?!" Seras questioned in a startled voice before she was actually drawing away from Jace and moving closer to Azazel. Not that she was really afraid of Jace, but she really wasn't overly fond of being touched by people at that point in time. Azraella just watched for a moment in time before she was giving a small shake of her head then spoke, "Sulfur smell, is drawing attention. So is the energy you are all emitting. Any supernatural will sense it, or a human with a sixth sense." With that she was turning on her heel and walking away from them.

Jace then looked at them "do not travel anywhere else but the castle someone has blocked off your ability to open portals Seras I will work on finding Tayla but if I am right and hers is locked as well she will get pissed and her other side will surface more and more till she can travel

"Not that I've been using my powers as it is." Seras spoke after a moment in time then looked at Kimiko as she seemed to pop in as well, and was walking over to stand next to her husband.

Jace wrapped an arm around her and then looked at her "have your sister find Tayla before she activates the banshee side of her powers otherwise we are going to have one hell of a battle on our hands

Kimiko looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "She wouldn't be able to activate the banshee side. Not fully. Just like if you ask Seras, even if she tried right now. She wouldn't be able to summon Kitiara, who is away in her realm currently." This actually had Seras looking over for a moment in time and she was tilting her head, before she was actually giving it a try. No... she couldn't at all. "All magic that either of them have access to, is blocked." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before she was calling out to her twin, letting her know that help was needed. Although there was a small frown on her lips.

"true but even you said so Tayla is a lot more powerful then she knows if she can tap that even with the blocks on place" Jace looked around then with a wave they were all back at the palace. Jace did jump when Liam walked up as he had just woken up

"Yeah but this magic is something far different. This is managing to block Seras' magic completely, I don't even see an ounce of magic on her right now. To my eyes, she is human. Tayla wouldn't be any different. She would be completely magicless, a human." came the voice of Asya as she walked up as well, just pushing some hair out of her face. She had her arms folded across her chest before she was pointing at Kimiko and stating that they needed to talk about something, and she should probably considering calling Rafe as well.

Liam chuckled and then looked at her "she was taught to fight it plus Ross gave her a bracelet to help with power output I asked him before I came here but that bracelet also has a tracker in it so I don't know if that would interfere with it or not"

"As stated this magic is far different. A mere half-breed wouldn't be able to fight back against it, if a full-blooded demon magic-user can't even fight back against it." Asya scoffed after a moment in time before she was turning on her heel and walking off with Kimiko, and Rafe who was appearing in next to them. The trio just watched off a small distance and Asya was speaking with the pair in a soft voice, although the others could see the frowns that appeared on the faces of Kimiko and Rafe. Jace would probably feel his wife's anger in general.

Liam shook his head and sighed "I wonder when someone will really look at her powers" Liam then bowed "I am going to go and get your sister back Azazel and if possible your brother as well Seras" with that Liam vanished

"Because she is a fucking banshee! They aren't fucking miracle creatures. They sense and see death, that is all." Asya spoke after she returned to the group, her arms folded across her chest, and an annoyed expression on her features. With that she was just shaking her head before she was turning away then spoke, "You are so obsessed with her." After that she was vanishing away, which actually had Seras blinking a bit. Kimiko was chuckling a bit before she spoke, "I think this is Asya's way of expressing her jealously. But.... Jace… I need to leave for a while with Rafe to go and get our own sister back."

Jace nodded her head and then kissed her cheek "take care love and I do agree with my nephew on his first comment her powers are more than meets the eyes and not because she is Banshee something else is there and I am worried about it" Jace knew his wife would feel his concern for the female and nothing more

"She isn't some god. It is a bit annoying to hear talk about her constantly from you as well. It is like you are both infatuated with her." Kimiko spoke with a mumbled and soon enough she was vanishing away with Rafe, who had taken her hand. Time to go and get their own sister back from the guy who had taken her.

Jace shook his head and would talk with her later knowing full well that there was only so much he could tell his wife and it annoyed him to no end.

Seras just watched for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know... eventually she is going to leave you. If you continue to keep secrets from you. Hell even Azazel was breaking rules telling me stuff that he shouldn't. But he did it so that there weren't any secrets between us. Secrets cause problems in an relationship. Even I can already see the rift slowly beginning to form. No I can feel like forming. Some rules.... are meant to be broken. All other gods tell their spouses secrets, even if their spouse isn't that of a god." With that she was giving a small shrug before she was rubbing her arms a bit.

Back
Top Bottom