Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella was giving a smile before she was nodding then spoke, "Okay!" It wasn't a no, and it wasn't a yes. But it was definitely something. It was enough to make her feel a little bit better at that point in time. Although now she was hesitating about something, whether she wanted to go up and hug him or not. No maybe that was going too far. And it wasn't as if they were friends or anything. Actually now that she thought about it... out of everybody there, she was definitely an outsider amongst everybody. Which had her a little more uncomfortable than she thought.

"come on I know the look Tayla had it for a while after she met me and didn't like me taking her mom from her" Azazel didn't mind if she hugged him in private like they were if he was holding court or something that would be a different matter but alone like this he had no issue at all.

Azraella just looked towards him before she spoke, "I still feel strange being around everything. I still feel strange.... being free I guess. After being around Dominic for so long. And I'm scared that.... none of this is real. That this is just a dream that I'm having after getting beaten to death, or close enough." She was just wrapping her arms around herself slightly at those words.

"come here Azraella" Azazel's voice was soft and kind not something she would hear from the bastard and this way she could assure herself she wasn't dreaming

Azazel hugged her gently "never be afraid to show your excitement around the immediate family you are welcome here and you are part of the family" Azazel smiled and then looked down at her "now go find your mate and see how quickly you can get him horny cause I swear if I hear him growl at one more male then Me and Ed will have a problems

Azraella looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Thanks Azazel." Although she did end up flushing a bit at the mention of finding her mate and seeing how horny she could get him. While she wasn't a legit virgin, having lost it without her consent, she still considered herself one. Telling herself that it didn't count, because it had been forced upon her. It had made her feel a little bit better about losing her virginity in that manner.

"he would never hurt you and if you let him and go all the way he would be tender with you thats the best part of a mate they know how you feel and try to make it better" Azazel smiled at her from where he stood

Azraella was giving a slow nod of her head at his words before she spoke, "I suppose.... I could try...." It wouldn't hurt to try, although she didn't even know where to start.

"just tell him what you want to do and he will make sure to stop if you start to get scared" Azazel knew Ed wouldn't hurt her no matter what

"Umm... But I don't know." Azraella shook her head before she was remembering something and taking off the ring she was wearing. Seras' engagement ring that had been given to her to protect her from Dominic. With everything that had been happening, she had forgotten to give it back. "Umm.... Sorry. I forgot about it. With everything going on." she spoke and was putting it in his hand, before she was waving, and turning to leave.

"its ok and Azraelle just be honest with him if you want to erase those bad memories with good doing so with your mate is the best option just make sure your alone for it" Azazel then slide her ring back on her finger before taking her bother to his office to get to work

Azraella was just giving a nod before she was heading off, first to find the master mage and let him know what Azazel had said. To do a test and then the man was suppose to let the king know about the results. There were some people out there that could use magic, but it was just too much strain on their body, that using it could potentially kill them.

Azraella was giving a nod of her head before she was waving her hand and heading off once again so that she could try and find Ed.

Azraella was walking into the room before she spoke, "So I talked to Azazel, and tomorrow morning I'm going to get tested by the master. And see if I can actually use magic, and if I can use it, if I can use it and not be risking myself by doing so."

Azraella walked over to him and plucked the book out of his hands, before she was leaning forward a bit. "Why have you been growling at people?" she questioned.

"its nothing really and I haven't been growling" Ed couldn't look her in the eyes a clear sign he wasn't telling her the truth since he always looked her in the eyes when talking to her

"You have been. And you are avoiding eye contact with me. You never do that unless you are trying to hide something from me." Azraella spoke after a moment in time before she was perching herself on his lap, making him look at her.

it took everything Ed had not to hiss when she sat on his lap as just seeing her had him half aroused so her sitting so close shot him straight to being fully aroused. "its really nothing Az I swear" Azraella would feel that he was already aroused because of how close she was sitting

"You are lying to me." Azraella spoke after a moment in time before she was folding her arms across her chest, a small pout on her lips. Oh yeah she could feel something although she wasn't going to say anything at all, not yet anyways. Nope not until he opened up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom