Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella was just watching for a brief moment in time, and almost drew her hand away. More because she wasn't sure what was going on, versus anything else.

“Relax love this is how my breed claims their mate” spin the glowing was gone and in its place was a gold and red marking that held elements of each of them

Azraella was just giving a small nod of her head, although for some reason she was still nervous. Probably because it was a mark, and the last time she had gotten a mark had been that stupid slave brand, and that hadn't been a good thing.

“ it will face and only show when you want it to watch” with little work Ed caused his own to vanish “ all you have to think is if you want it present or not” Ed then explained the design so she understood it.

Azraella was giving a small nod before she was just putting a hand to her chest where the old slave brand had been. "Sorry... markings... scare me a bit I guess." she spoke in a low voice but eventually found that she could in fact make it fade away if she desired.

“I understand love the only time it will show when you don’t want it too is if someone force themselves on you and then it will shock the fuck out of them” Ed then kissed her once again

Azraella was just giving a nod of her head before she was giving him a kiss back then looked over when there was a knock on the door. Food was there.

"Not that we had really been doing anything st rhe time." Azraella pointed out before she was handing him a dinner roll.

Azraella just watched him for a moment in time before she was taking out another bite of her food.

While they were eating, Seras had eventually woken up and was just pushing some of her hair out of her face, and then noticed that Tayla was in the room with her. No she didn't even remember collapsing, so she was a bit confused as to why she was laying in bed. "Tayla…." she mumbled after a moment in time and was sitting up. The last thing she remembered was seeing Atticus, who wasn't able to remember anything.

Tayla waved at her but didn't move to get out of her chair she wasn't feeling all that well and her legs held little to no strength at all "hey sis just rest for now ok" Tayla had heard what had happened and she knew she was upset about it as well

Seras just looked towards her before she was just readjusting herself and sitting up, leaning back against the pillows. With that she was just resting her head back then questioned, "What even happened?" She was pushing some hair from her face before she was wondering where Azazel was at. "Tayla….. Please tell me that.... Atticus didn't actually forget us. Please tell me he was just being an asshole and playing a very cruel joke...…" Seras spoke, although her voice almost seemed broken at even those words.

Tayla shook her head "I can't do that Seras I wish I could but sadly I can't he has forgotten us all but Azazel is working on getting his memories back from what he has found there is something blocking him from accessing his memories they are there he just can't get to them" Tayla turned and couched a little making sure that Seras didn't spot the blood she was couching up at that time

Seras was just gave a small nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "Azazel will figure it out..... He always figures everything out." Although it wasn't long before a concerned look crossed her features when Tayla started coughing which had her inquiring if she was alright, and telling her not to be lying to her either.

Tayla made sure to wipe her mouth so that Seras didn’t see the blood before she smiled at her “ I am fine dear sister it’s nothing that I can’t handle” Tayla didn’t know that some of the blood had gotten in to her hand and could easily be seen

Seras just studied her for a moment although it wasn't long before she had spotted the blood. She was moving rather quickly for a heavily pregnant woman, snagging her hand. "Why is there blood?" she questioned after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom