Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Az I promise its nothing really" Ed looked at her lightly until someone knocked on their door and when he smelled a male scent caused him to growl. this would show he was being massively territorial of her. since she hadn't agreed to be his official mate and he hadn't claimed her other males could try and take her from him

"And there you go growling again." Azraella spoke with a sigh before she was getting to her feet and going over to the door to see who was there. Although something about that growl he made, actually had her almost on edge. "Can we help you?" she questioned as she opened the door and just stood there with arms across her chest.

Ed had stalked up behind her but he didn't pull her away from the male although the urge was there. the male nodded his head lightly "sorry to interrupt but I was asked to inform you that dinner will be delivered to your room tonight as the head cook is ill and currently receiving treatment" if they watched him after he left they would see he went to the next occupied room and informed them of the same thing.

"Thanks for letting us know." Azraella spoke with a bright smile before she was pushing Ed back slight so that she could close the door. "Okay! Definitely something going on, so speak. You can't hide stuff from me."

Ed grumbled a little and then muttered "not going to force you" his head was going fifty miles an hour as he tried to keep from doing something stupid

Ed took a deep breath and then spoke "I don't want to force you to pick me as your mate but at the same time I can't stand when unmated males get near you"

Azraella just looked at him before she tilted her head a bit. "I suppose... I don't quite understand the concept of mates. I know the usual human tradition of dating. Boyfriend, girlfriend. May last, may not last. May turn into marriage and kids, might now."

"for demons, we have one mate and only one mate how one knows varies from species to species for some it's like a flash and for others its slow and takes time for the bod to form" Ed rubbed his neck and chewed on his lip

"That makes sense..... I think.... Kind of.... Not really...." Azraella spoke after a moment in time as she took a step closer to him and just examined him for a moment in time.

"think of couples like Azazel and Seras and Asya and Liam they are mates true matches for the other" Ed looked at her lightly and didn't know if he had blowing it or not

"Gotcha...." Azraella spoke after a moment in time before she was just looking towards him then circled around him to go and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I want you as my mate but I won't push you or force you to make that choice" Ed was on edge but he was also well trained and could control himself

"no, it doesn't hurt to become someone's mate if it is done right if it's not then it can" Ed wasn't going to lie to her and each of his kind were taught how to take a mate properly

Back
Top Bottom