Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

“Don’t know” Tayla didn’t want to worry her sister at that point but she had planned to go and see the medic once she was sure she was safe and well

"Go and see the medic. Your health is important as well. I'm fine. Go." Seras spoke after a moment in time and was shooing her off so that she would get going. After that she was reaching out towards her demons to see where they were all at. It seemed like Belial was actually with Lily at that point in time, and Asya was off with Liam. The pair of them had gone after whomever had been popping in and out of the palace after putting on the bracelets. She still couldn't get a reading on Kitiara, which told her that Kimiko and Rafe hadn't been able to track her down quite yet. And Lilith was off with Ross, hopefully not bothering him too much.

When she went to stand Tayla knees buckled under her weight and she fell to the ground. Thankfully she was able to use the chair to prevent herself from hitting the ground too hard

Seras was getting up and going over to see if she was okay. Although it wasnt long before she was reaching out to Ambrose. "I shall be back momentarily." The demon was telling Azazel, since he was with him at the time.

Azazel nodded his head. They were currently working on how to get Atticus’s memories back for him and so far nothing they were going to reach out to a goddess to see if they can remove it.

for Tayla if felt like her lungs were going to blow as they hurt like there was no tomorrow. Tayla could barely catch her breath between the coughing fits and it seemed like they were getting worse by the minute

Last edited:
Ambrose was just vanishing away and appearing near Seras, wondering what it was she wanted. Although the coughing from Tayla caught his attention, and Seras was ordering him to get her to the medic. This had him giving a nod of his head before he was going over and scooping up that of Tayla, and disappearing with her.

"No. Stop. Stay away from me." Atticus spoke and was pushing Azazel away, before he was actually vanishing away from the man. Who would have figured that he would find himself going to where Seras was at, appearing in the room with her. This had her looking up for a brief moment.

Azazel sealed the castle so while he would be able to go from room to room he wouldn’t be able to leave the castle or it’s grounds. Azazel then went to check on his mate to see how she was doing and to find out why Ambrose had vanished.

Even sitting in his arms like she was her body was still being racked with coughs and more and more blood was coming up

Ambrose was vanishing away to the medic although was just looking towards where Atticus was at. There was a brief frown on his lips, although he didn't dwell on it much. No, Atticus had actually taking to sitting next to Seras, making a comment that she seemed familiar. This had her giving a gentle smile before she spoke gently that they were siblings and she was reaching a hand out towards his face. "Let me help you." she spoke in a gentle voice, which had him hesitating a moment, before he was leaning towards her.

Azazel approached the door but stopped when he saw that Atticus was there he was more then pleased to see he was relaxing in to his sisters touch and he hoped that things got better.

The head doctor walked over when he spotted Ambrose “set her down lad so I can look her over” the male was concerned because of the coughing

Ambrose was giving a nod before he was laying her down then spoke, "I have to be going again." With that he was vanishing away once again.

Atticus was learning into Seras' touch, and soon enough he was just laying on the bed, using his sister's lap as a pillow at that point in time. She just ran her fingers through his hair and spoke softly, "We'll help you. No need to be afraid. No need to worry."

The doctor nodded his head and once Ambrose was gone he went to work looking her over. It took him some time but he eventually found what was wrong but in order to act he would need her brother or sisters permission

Seras just looked towards Azazel for a moment then looked at Atticus, who had fallen asleep next to her, her fingers just running through his hair gently. "I need a topaz." she spoke after a moment in time.

Azazel nodded his head and then walked over to a small chest and pulled one out “its uncut but in good shape otherwise” Azazel brought it over to her and then looked up when the doctor knocked on their door

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she was taking it from him and placing it on Atticus' forehead. After that she was letting out a small breath and whispering something. Soon enough it seemed to be glowing gently, and she was able to look into her brother's mind, seeking out whatever had taken his memories.

Azazel looked over at the doctor and nodded his head and watched as the male walked in "Majesties I have come to request your permission to strip the princess of her extra powers as they are slowly but surely killing her"

Seras wasn't really paying attention to what was being said, she was focusing on what was going on inside her brother's head. She was attempting to get his memories back although she was mumbling that she had figured out who the culprit was.

Azazel spoke with the doctor and knew they had a few hours before they had to make a decision and asked for a little time since he wanted to speak with his mate and if they can fix Atticus him as well she he was like a father to Tayla as well

"We need to find the person who had put the bracelets on Belial and Lily." Seras mumbled after a moment in time, and the stone was dropping onto the bed and she was drawing her hand away.

"they are working on it I believe that is what Liam and Asya decided to go and do" Azazael walked over and kissed her head and then looked at her "we have some troubling news about Tayla"

"Perhaps. But I know.... that is where Kitiara is. In that person's hands." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was commenting that she knew, Ambrose had told her.

Azazel nodded his head lightly "did he tell you what was wrong I know the doctor just informed me and he is wanting to strip Tayla of some of her powers apparently if he doesn't we will lose her"

"Nope Ambrose doesn't really know what is going on right now. And he doesn't really want to get involved much. There is so much going on as it is." Seras was commenting before she was putting a light hand on her stomach, just letting out a small breath of air.

"I need your input love do we let him remove some of her powers or do we lose her? I don't want to make this decision on my own" Azazel didn't and if he had to he would but he would rather not make it alone

Seras just looked towards him for a moment in time although she didn't really say anything at all. Nope she had her own stuff to worry about, and that was the false contractions that seemed to hit at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom