Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara just made her way through the portal, using the auras around her as her guide. Although what was firmly in her mind was the heart of the creature. She continued towards it and thankfully it didn't take her long to actually reach it, not with manipulating time around herself to speed it up. Oh man she could already see the darkness lashing out, and wasn't even quick enough to react to a tendril of darkness lashing out at her, which ended up causing her to stumble backwards.

"Kitty will be fine..... I want to see if the werewolf will live up to my expectations. I want to see if he is good for my sister. If he can protect her." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time, which indicated that she may have done something else, who knew what though. After that she was just closing her eyes, taking comfort in him stroking her head.

"I know love but it will take him time to get to her and you're not the only one meddling either so it will be interesting" Jace leaned down and kissed her head before smiling at her.

Jacob fought through the darkness to get to the one whose soul called to his own he was determined to keep her safe

Kitiara just looked towards this new aura with a tilted head. Now that was a shock to see somebody that was so resistant to the darkness. And it seemed like even the darkness that was around was a bit shocked by it, which is exactly what had her moving towards the heart quickly, and was taking out the dagger, and plunging it into it. There was a shriek from her though at being whipped away by one of the tendrils, but it was pretty obvious on the outside world that something had happened. The darkness was beginning to fade away, and the creature wasn't as strong.

Jacob leaped up and caught her falling on to his back taking the brunt of the impact. Jacob whines in pain but stood up and shifted to guard her and keep the tendrils from getting to her at all

Kitiara was startled by the new aura, which just had her studying it for a moment jn time. Where the hell had this guy come from? Either or she could figure that out later. After the problem at hand was taken care of. She was getting to her feet as well before she spoke "Whoever you are... you probably shouldnt have ventured here."

Jacob looked at her and then flipped her on to his sore and throbbing back and then made his way through the darkness snagging Lilliths arm in the process and dragging her out when he left. after dropping the two of them off outside of the darkness he headed back in to get the body he had seen laying o the ground. Jacob wanted to make sure everyone was out of there before it fully fell away

Kitiara was definitely startled when he did that, even Lilith was a bit taken back by the action. Although it wasnt long before they were outside of the darkness. "Kit! We need a time reversal! Now!" Rafe spoke in a sharp voice which her looking over towards his aura. A future they had foreseen sadly. Seras getting hurt, and this was the one where they nearly lost both of them. "Come on. I'll help." Came the ghostly voice of Kimiko as she seemed to spawn in and was soon going with Kitiara as she jumped through time. This wasnt suppose to happen.

Jacob raced through and found Liam’s body and started tugging him out and then he turned and started to attack those who didn’t smell like her

"Woah dude. Calm down. I'll take him from here." A voice spoke as Asya walked through the darkness, although she was pretty battered herself. She just looked at Liam before she was speaking "You idiot. You shouldnt have tried to do it alone." There were actually tears in her eyes before she was allowing her spear to form and walking towards the injured heart. "Just fuckjng die already. You tried to take too many people I care about away." She hissed before she was plunging her spear down into it, not overly phased by the darkness that lashed at her.

Jacob bounces back from the female and growled while she smelled of Kit he wouldn’t attack her but that wouldn’t stop him from being overly cautious

Asya watched the heart wither and didnt even flinch when a tendril of darkness stabbed her in the thigh. "Flamea of purgatory. Your queen calls you forth." She spoke and her spear lite up, black flames licking around it and burning away the creatures heart. "Grab him and get the hell out of here." Asya told the werewolf then looked at Kitiara as she seemed to appear briefly, a ghostly figure next to her.

"Jacob. Listen to her words. Now. Or you'll all be dead." The ghostly woman spoke in a sharp voice before Kitiara was stepping forward, her time magic radiating out. "Ready Asya. I can keep everything stopped for about five minutes, but we need to get out before then and destroy the portal. Or the explosion is going to cause a lot of damage." Kitiara spoke and Asya was giving a nod of her head. "

Kitiara looked over before she spoke, "I have no idea who you are but it is highly recommend that you do as you are told without argument." With that she was speaking a few soft words before everything was freezing around them, and one could see the creature's heart looking like it was going to explode. Exactly what it was going to do, and it wouldn't take long either. With that Kitiara was looking towards Asya who was grabbing her spear and soon enough the pair were bolting for the entrance of the portal to leave. Once they were outside is when Kitiara would destroy the portal, while Asya protected her from the creature, which was definitely going to retaliate.

While this was happening, Atticus was kneeling next to his sister, who was still heavily injured. He just held her in his arms although he could feel the time magic around her. And he had seen the brief spirit of Kimiko, who seemed to have taken over helping Seras. It wasn't long before Azraella was running over, which had him a bit shocked to see her there, and she was speaking, "Go and help. I'll keep an eye on her." Not that it would take long for Kimiko to actually reverse time, but it would be a bit until Seras actually woke up.

Although Kimiko knew that she was going to end up regretting doing this. Especially considering she had ended up passing her powers onto Kitiara, at least almost all of them. Leaving herself some so that she could assist during this crisis, but she had basically left herself as a normal human. Not like that would be problematic at all though. Once she had managed to assist Seras and prevent her from being injured, she was using her bond to Jace to travel back to him. "Jace…." she mumbled as she appeared near although as figured she was collapsing.

Belial was groaning a bit as he sat up and just looked at Lilith, who was sitting next to him at the time, staring at the darkness that was just creeping closer and closer. Although it wasn't long before he was getting to his feet so that he could go over and helping drag Liam's body out of the darkness as well.

Belial would find himself being growled at and snapped at as Jacob was bouncing back pulling Liam with him even with an injured leg. Jacob was of the mentality that until the female he smelled o him arrived to claim his body it was his job to protect it until she arrived. Jacob was in pain from his injured leg but he was still making good headway.

Amore stod with her sisters and watched already she could see destiny righting itself but also changing. Amore didn't like that things wouldn't be calm for a while but she knew that there would be happy times arriving soon.

Jace caught her before she could hit the ground and scooped her up before walking over to their bed and settling her in

Belial just looked at the male for a moment before he was grumbling something, although it wasn't long before he was moving so that he could grab Kitiara when Asya more or less tossed her out of the darkness. "Well hello there." he teased her, which had her just commenting, "Hello Belial."

Kimiko just wrapped her arms around his neck before she was speaking, "Hopefully things are a little bit better now. Hopefully."

"I certainly hope so my dear because I don't want you to do that again while your pregnant" Jace was going a little overboard being overprotective but he didn't want to risk losing his mate.

Jacob finished pulling Liam's body to a safe distance and then laid down on him making it so no one could move him without moving the large wolf

Kimiko looked at him before she spoke, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But no need to worry. As of now... I'm no longer a time guardian. That is the job of my siblings."

Kitiara was just looking over for a moment before she was glancing over towards where Atticus and Seras were at. They were both safe, and it seemed like Tayla, Ed, and Azraella were safe. Okay everything seemed to be going a whole lot easier now, and it made a difference with the damn creature being destroyed. A barrier stopping the darkness from exploding out when the creature seemed to explode.

Asya was walking up and just examining a few scratches that she had, not even bothered by the actual serious wounds. She walked over to where Liam was at before she spoke, 'Step aside wolf so I can take him."

Jacob lifted his head and leaned over and sniffed her satisfied she was his he moved and allowed her to take his body Jacob then turned to lick at his leg so that he could get it cleaned so it could heal.

Jace sighed and then kissed her head "so long as your careful love that is all I ask for" Jace looked over when his niece joined then and looked at Kimi and then bowed "its an honor to meet your my honored aunt"

Asya just looked towards him before she was grabbing up Liam, and dropping through a hole that seemed to appear out of nowhere. It didn't take her long to navigate to Jace's area, not even phased by those that were trying to stop her. "I'm here to see your lord." was all she said and walked past them.
"Greetings to you as well." Kimiko spoke as she was sitting up in bed, just drawing a blanket around herself tightly.

Azraella was the one that seemed to approach the wolf first, just kneeling down close and holding out her hand towards him. "Can I help you clean your leg?" she questioned in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom