Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"And why can you not do stuff when we are here." Rafe spoke after a moment in time as his eyes flickered over. Their presence shouldn't effect anything at all. After that he just shook his head before he was hovering in the sky and soon enough his own time magic rippled around him, just as it did around Kitiara. A large clock seemed to be visible in the sky, and if one watched it they could see that it was moving far faster than average. Darkness seemed to be coming off of it. "Time slow." Rafe spoke, Kitiara just speaking in a soft voice as well. The clock was slowing down, although it was obvious that the darkness was fighting it as well. Which gave them a clue that time was being sped up for a reason.

"Secrets are a dangerous thing to have. And who said that I planned on going anywhere. Especially with this thing fighting against time." Rafe spoke after a moment in time before he looked over at Kitiara before he spoke, "Go and see Kimiko. I'll go and visit her later." This had her hesitating before she was taking off her necklace and tossing it over to him, before gently floating down to the ground.

"you both need to go our powers don't mesh well with yours time guardian and that man summoning the best has given us leave to wipe his army out once and for all"

"Well you don't have a choice in the matter. He continues to manipulate time, and everything is thrown out of whack. And I would really that not happen at all." Rafe spoke, and Kitiara was landing on the ground lightly, walking towards them before she spoke, "No... wiping his army out.... won't be easy at all." Although she was pausing in her walking for a moment in time and was just looking over towards where the darkness was at. Seemed like the darkness was actually weakening, had started weakening a bit when they had taken control of time again.

"we know but we are the harbingers of the end our powers will negate his if he remains on this plain but if he leaves with you but still controls the time we can do our work without harming him" Amore then motioned for her to go with Jace to see her sister

Rafe just looked over before he spoke, "Because at this point. If I allow time to speed up again, Seras' barrier will break and that darkness will spread. Not even your powers will be able to stop that. Even Seras is having a hard time dealing with it, even with the assistance of Ambrose." While he spoke, Kitiara was going towards where Jace's aura was at but she was telling her brother to keep safe.

Amore rubbed her face and then growled at him "don't drop your power but go with my uncle can give you a window to this realm but if we use our powers with you here you will get hurt if not killed and I won't have the death of a time guardian on my shoulders"

Rafe just looked towards her before he was speaking, "As if killing a time guardian is that difficult." "Rafe isn't even actually here. That is only an image of him. Rafe and Kimiko are the strong ones out of the three of us.... It should have been Kimiko that lived.... She was the useful one. Not me." Kitiara spoke in a low voice before she was walking over to where Jace was at. No she knew her brother was physically with his mate, and if his clone got destroyed he would be fine. Would feel it get destroyed, but he would be fine.

Amore nodded her head and then walked over and flicked her head rather hard "you are a stubborn one I'll give you that but you have more power then you know but your powers are stronger when your mate is with you I can see if I an not just a love Guardian Kit I am a destiny Guardian" Amore then nodded at her uncle who took Kit with him to his home in hell. when they arrived Jace walked over to a sleeping female and kissed her awake "wake up love your sister is here to see you"

Kitiara just looked towards the female before she was mumbling, "I don't have a mate." After that she was just following after Jace, although was a bit startled to actually see the connection between Jace and Kimiko. Why hadn't she seen it before? Perhaps because... Kimiko had refused to love, especially after the death of her former husband. But she had found somebody knew. Maybe Kitiara could allow herself to do that as well, possibly anyways.

Kimiko had been fast asleep but was awake and rubbing her eyes a bit, before she was smiling as she spotted her sister. This had her getting up and running over to her, wrapping her arms around her. The sisters were definitely identical other than the fact that Kimiko kept her hair cut short, while Kitiara kept her hair long. When they had both had long hair, it had been difficult to tell them apart, other than by their attitudes. Kimi had always been the bitchy one..

"Hey sweetheart. I'm so glad to see that you are safe and sound." Kimi spoke in a gentle voice before she was holding the other female close as she started to cry. "I'm always with you. Always. All you need to do is reach out to me. Tell me you need me, and I can come visit you. I'm not bound here by any means, especially if you tell me you need me."

Kitiara just shook her head a bit before she questioned, "What do we do? I'm scared..... I don't know how to help. W....Why did have to be you that died. You should have lived. You were the strong one of the pair of us. I'm weak one....the useless one."

"Kit. You aren't useless. You possess a very rare ability. There aren't many people that are able to see auras. Much less people that can control and manipulate them like you can. You are special, you are more powerful than you know. Stop looking down on yourself. You never did until after I died. That wasn't your fault. Not even close. I made the choice that I made. I died protecting you. And I don't regret that decision at all. But I need you to smile, I need you to be happy. If you really want to keep blaming yourself, you want to continue stating that you are sorry. If you really want to find a way for me to forgive you, despite how I'm not even mad, then what you can do is be happy." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time, before she was giving her sister a kiss on the forehead before she whispered in a soft voice, "And now that you are here.... I bestow my power as one of the three time guardians to you."

Jace walked over to his mate and wrapped an arm around her waist since he liked to be close to her but at the same time he wasn't getting between the two "now you see why my Neice was determined to fix your soulmate bond but please don't upset my wife and mate I hate when she is upset" it was easy to tell that Jace was uncomfortable when Kimi was upset since he did everything in his power to keep her happy but taking her to visit had been the one thing he couldn't until now do

Kitiara was just taking a slight step away from the pair of them before she spoke in a soft voice, "I.... Don't mean to upset her...." She was ready to cry at that point in time, that was for sure. This had Kimiko gently pushing away from Jace and was embracing Kitiara even more tightly. "Hey don't cry, sweetheart. I'm not upset. Not even close." she spoke in a gentle voice before she was getting her sister to look up at her, considering Kitiara had her head hung down at that point.

"Now, as much as I would love to continue this talk. You are needed up above. Help them take care of that man. And don't say you are useless because you aren't. You are the only one who can see those portals." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before she was drawing away from her sister, who was finally looking up at her. Although there was a slightly startled look on Kitiara's features when she finally noticed something, which had Kimiko putting her finger to her lips.

Jace looked at the two and frowned a little before speaking "I can't send her up just yet love Amore and her sisters are currently in battle and I know you know that those powers don't mesh all too well" Jace then motioned so that they could all eat dinner and then he would be able to take ber back to the surface

"Those powers don't mesh if Kitiara is actively using her time magic. She tends to only use if when she absolutely needs to." Kimiko pointed out after a moment in time before she was reaching out and gently taking her sister's hands, leading her along with her. Kitiara was studying her sister for a moment before Kimiko was giving a giggle before she hummed, "To answer your unasked questioned, Kitty. No. He doesn't know."

"don't know what? Love what are you keeping from me" while his voice seemed annoyed if she looked at his aura she would see that there was nothing but love there for her" Jace was a little confused but he would wait till she was willing to tell him if she wasn't interested in telling him just yet

Kitiara was just studying his aura for a moment in time before she was giving a small giggle before she was tilting her head towards her sister for a moment in time. This had Kimiko was giving a small sigh although she was smiling before she was cooing, "Just a small surprise." Although that smile did fade and Kitiara could see her sister's aura seem to reflect slight fear as Kimiko was speaking, "But.... I don't know how you will actually respond to the news. Since.... When we talked about it a while back.... it wasn't something you wanted."

Jace walked over and took his wife's face in his hands and kissed her "love time changes everything I would rather be told and have to fix my priorities then have you scared or upset over telling me something" Jace didn't want to see her upset or worried he didn't like it and he would rather see her smile than seeing it fade

Kimiko looked up at him before she spoke, "I'm pregnant. That is the secret. But... I know that wasn't something that you wanted at all. That is why I haven't told you. About a month. I was scared to tell you after our conversation last week when I bought it up." Kitiara just watched for a brief moment in time before she was tilting her head a bit, and took a couple of steps away, a smile on her lips. She actually had tears in her eyes before she spoke in a soft voice, "You know.... I've never seen you so happy, Kimi. Not in a very long time."

Jace sighed and kissed her once more "I wished you had told me, love, I never want you to fear telling me. did I want kids no simply because I wanted some time alone with you but if fate is gifting us with a child then I know it is the right time and I couldn't be happier then I am now" Jace then reached out and scooped both girls up in a bear hug and spun them around giving a shout of happiness

Kimiko's attitude was changing and she was giving a bright smile, and then she was giving a soft giggle and giving him a soft kiss after they were put down on the ground once again. After that she was looking towards her sister before she spoke, "I still recommend that you go and try to find your soulmate."

"according to Amore give it a few years at most he still has to be turned" Jace hated when Humans couldn't survive without being turned but to have a demonic or celestial mate they had to become one or the other

Kimiko just looked towards Jace for a moment before she spoke, "I'll tamper. You know I will." After that she was turning and prancing away from the pair of them, which just had Kitiara giving a slight blink then a slow shake of her head. Oh that was the Kimiko that she remembered. Always up to something, whether people wanted her to interfere or not. Well on certain things. But right now there was no stopping her from interfering. And if she wasn't able to, then Rafe would be told this information and he would probably end up doing something.

"of course you will" Jace then contacted her mentally 'her mate is human and is due to be turned in to a werewolf if you must meddle then I will give you what you need' Jace then walked her ot the table and called for his wife to come and eat as well

Kimiko looked towards her mate for a moment in time before she gave a slight smile. Oh even he knew that there was no stopping him at all half the time. Once she was determined to do something, she would get it done. Kitiara just followed along with Jace, although at a slower pace. More unsure considering it was a new place.

Back
Top Bottom