Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Liam was close behind her but for a blind female she was fast and it took him a moment to catch up with her "you really shouldn't run off Kit I don't want to face your brothers wrath"

Kitiara spoke "We have to be fast." She was pausing when Lilith was telling her mentally to stop, which had her tightening her grip a bit on the dagger.

Liam moved close to her and then carefully opened a portal in front of them opening it on the other end right behind the final portal "if you can close it like this then do so"

Kitiara just held back for a moment in time before she spoke in a low voice, "It is too late. Whatever is coming out.... it has already started. Even if I were to destroy the portal now, it wouldn't do anything." She did take a slight step backwards though, away from the portal that he had opened. No the creature was like the hound from in that chamber but far stronger, which actually had her shuddering a bit. Especially at the aura. That was pure darkness, worse than what she had seen earlier. Liam would be able to feel the magic radiating off of it as well, as would the gods.

Her attention did turn back towards something that was approaching before she spoke, "The king and his wife to be have arrived." Azazel and Seras had entered the playing field as well it seemed which had her sensing Ambrose as well, already feeling him beginning to work his magic.

"What the hell is that thing?" Lilith questioned as she popped in next to Liam, just looking at the creature with a small frown on her lips. This had Kitiara shaking her head before she spoke, "Pure darkness." "So.... How do we destroy it?" the succubus questioned as she looked over hoping for some answers.

Her question was answered by Asya who came up, driving her spear head into the ground. "By entering that portal, finding the heart from within and destroying it. A flaw in a sense to this creature. Its heart is located within the portal, so you would think that by destroying the portal we would destroy it. But sadly even if we did that, it would just reopen." Asya commented and Kitiara was commenting that it was like a connection, a gateway for the creature to its heart.

"But it seems dumb to have a huge portal open for anybody to wander through." Lilith was pointing out.

Kitiara was speaking, "Yes and no. Getting close.... will not be easy. For anybody. At all. And who knows the dangers within the portal."

Liam closed the portal and then looked at Asya and gave a small smiled before he whistled a high pitched sound which made many of the demons fall to the ground and soon two of his sisters arrived carrying a large speak that glowed with a bright light "I'll go but i need everyone to back off and get to safety" the creature was from the deepest parts of hell and by calling this thing he had given Liam the opening he needed to act

Kitiara just looked for a moment in time, just as Lilith walked up and wrapped an arm around her waist to lead her away. Although both of them had the feeling that it wasn't going to be that easy. There was definitely that feeling that there was something else more amiss, especially with how that man was grinning. "You do that." Asya spoke before she was grabbing up her spear once again and was flashing out of view, before appearing in front of the man, blocking his sword before it could strike one of the gods, who had their back to him at the time.

Liam looked at Asya and gave her a small and sad smile almost as if he knew he wouldn't be coming back to her anytime soon. Liam then spoke with his sisters and motioned to Kit ensuring that she remained safe and sound no matter what.

Kitiara looked over for a brief moment in time just spotting the almost sad aura, although she couldn't quite place it at all. But there was definitely something going on that was for sure. "I'll go with him. I'll make sure he comes back." Lilith hummed after a moment in time before she was giving a slight grin before pushing Kitiara away from her just as black magic seemed to flare out from the monster. It engulfed those that were nearby, which was only Liam, Lilith, and a number of the man's minions at that point in time. Lilith had shoved Kitiara out of the way to avoid her getting caught in that, although it had lead to her landing in a puddle of blood from a few of their fallen soldiers. But it was what it was it seemed.

one of his sisters walked over and offered her hand to help her up "hello miss I am Aurora Liam's oldest sister I was instructed to keep you safe from all harm" the female was pleased to meet the female as she could tell her brother would want to help her and to make her life better

Kitiara just listened to the woman although she didn't seem to respond at all, no she was definitely in a daze as she just seemed to stare at where the darkness was at. And it seemed to be spreading, everything that it seemed to touch started to wither away. "N.... No... It can't spread anymore." she whispered and suddenly she saw the golden magic that flared around it, although nobody else would actually see it. Seras' magic it seemed. Wrapped around it to stop it from spreading more. It would stop when Liam was successful, and Kitiara was hopeful that Lilith would be able to draw him into her realm afterwards. With that she was taking the woman's hand and getting to her feet, and was actually quivering a bit. Not even realizing it.

"calm down small one my brother knows what he is doing the spear he is carrying is our fathers and it is nothing but pure light it will keep him safe while he deals with that thing" Aurora then picked her up and set her on the horse that was nearby before getting on behind her "now lets go and see Amore and see if she can help you some"

"His aura was sad....as though he knew something we didn't know...." Kitiara spoke in a soft voice although she was a bit startled to get picked up, and her feet couldn't touch the ground at all. Well that definitely was a bit terrifying for a blind person, which had her gripping the edge of the saddle tightly, at least until she could feel Aurora behind her. That was more of a comfort. "And how can Amore help? I don't need help with anything." Kitiara questioned after a moment in time.

"this and one other thing was my brother's last wish" this confirmed that Liam didn't think he would survive this encounter and he had made sure that everyone was safe. Aurora then took her to Amore who if Kit looked at she would see nothing but threads coming off the female

Kitiara shook her head then spoke, "He'll be alright. Lilith stayed with him. She'll keep him safe." With that she was just looking around before just tilting her head a bit when they came upon the other female. Who had quite a few threads coming off of her. "I am very confused..." was all the young woman could speak.

Amore chuckled and then walked over "that is fine little one you can be confused" Amore then touched the thread that Kit had and smiled when it repaired itself "there that is better all fixed I just hope you don't mind a little fur every now and then" Amore was being vague since her soulmate hadn't yet been made but the thread was fixed and with one small trip all her pain would be fixed

Kitiara was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I really dislike being confused. An explanation would be incredibly nice." Although her attention was turning towards something else, and that was the arrival of her brother, who was running over and wrapping his arms around her.

"your soulmate bond was restored I didn't make a new one but the loss of your sister caused you to sever your thread in your grief" Amore then looked at her uncle and he nodded his head "how would you feel about a trip to hell?"

Kitiara just looked for a moment before she spoke, "I did it intentionally. I didn't want to love." "You should find somebody. Maybe you would be more social." Rafe spoke after a moment in time which just had her shaking her head. No she didn't need anybody at all. She didn't want anybody. He just sighed a bit as he hugged his sister to him before he was raising an eyebrow at the mention of a trip to hell.

Amore touched her lightly "no matter the pain we face or have the fear of facing we all deserve love Kitiara and I know your sister wouldn't want that for you if you don't believe me just ask her yourself"

Kitiara didn't say anything at all, just leaned into Rafe, who kept his arms held around her, just keeping her close. He could feel her trembling which had him questioning in a soft voice what else was bothering her. "I'm covered in blood.... Lilith and Liam are in that darkness, that man has something else planned, Belial was taken down, our forces are being overwhelmed.... And I don't know. None of this was suppose to happen. Not so soon." Kitiara mumbled and he was speaking in a low voice that they should go and speak to Kimiko.

"time was sped up because of these creatures but I feel it would be best if you both went in to hell with my uncle" Amore and her sisters were ready to take the field

Rafe was giving a nod before he spoke, "I see that now." Which meant that they need to slow down time once again, which had him letting go of Kitiara. "We need to slow down time first, to how it should be. Then we shall do that." he spoke which had Kitiara tilting her head for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head.

Rafe looked over before he spoke, "Not to be an asshole here but... You aren't a time guardian. You are a love guardian. You don't know how difficult and tricky this stuff actually is." After that he was striding off and floating up into the air after taking his sister's hands.

Back
Top Bottom