Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Don't worry the house shifts and moves according to who is here you won't find anything in your way for you to trip on" Jace then went after his wife so they could eat dinner before he sent her sister back to the surface

Kitiara was giving a nod of her head as she continued to walk over to the table, and soon enough they were all settling down at the table so that they could eat dinner.

"So tell me more about her mate." Kimiko was speaking to her mate mentally before giving a happy coo when she saw the food. Oh everything looked so yummy, and it was all definitely her favorites. Kitiara was giving a small smile as well and pushed some of her hair from her face.

'black hair blue eyes goes by the name of Jordan lost his little sister a few months back and has been on a rather destructive path since but his heart is big and when he loves he loves with it all and he is highly protective' Jace selected his own food and started to eat

Kimiko was giving a mental nod before she hummed mentally "I'm going to find him, and speed stuff up. There will be no stopping me." After that she was eating her food happily, before looking towards her sister, who definitely seemed unsure once again.

'i won't stop you love I know better the last time I did you bit me and that hurt like hell' Jace looked at her lightly "don't be unnerved there are some things we talk about using our minds rather than our mouths it makes meals easier

Kitiara just shook her head a bit before she spoke, "I didn't even realize that. Just.... it is a different place. And there are a lot of unfamiliar auras around." With that she was taking a bite out of food, and just looked towards her sister's aura, and narrowed her eyes a bit. Oh she knew that her sister was plotting something, she just didn't know what. But she would end up finding out soon enough after Kimiko would vanish after she finished eating and would show back up like nothing had happened. Kitiara wouldn't even know what would happen until returning to the world above.

"mainly those of the dead I try my best to keep them out of the house though as they like to beg your sister for a second chance at the same life rather than a new life altogether" Jace shifted in his chair a little and smiled at both of them

Kitiara just gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "I can believe it." With that she was taking another bite from her food, not even seeming to notice the change in her sister's aura. A sign that she had briefly left to go and do something.

Jace shook his head lightly knowing full well what she was up too and hope she didn't get hurt or he would have to get pissed and it never ended well

Nope Kimiko wasn't hurt at all, actually it wasn't that difficult at all. Manipulating time a bit so that the change came a little more quickly, and possibly implanting the idea into his head that he wanted to assist with the fight at hand. And she was back before her sister actually noticed. There was a faint smile on her lips although both the girls were a bit distracted at something, which was just their brother's clone being destroyed.

Who would have figured that the girls would actually end up following after them. At least for the most part. Kitiara ended up pausing for a brief moment in time and was gazing off into seemingly nothingness. It seemed like Seras' barrier had shattered and that darkness was creeping again. At least it had been until a barrier had been thrown up. It seemed like Liam hadn't been able to destroy the heart, but this is when Kitiara noticed something else. Kimiko was pausing for a moment and was looking over towards her sister before she spoke, "I see what you are planning. I'll have Jace take you back shortly. If you do that, be swift about it." Going through the other open portal and heading towards the heart that way. "I'll guide you through. I cannot interfere or anything, but I can guide and be your eyes."

The girls were walking into the room, although Kimiko was going over to her sister and putting her hands over her eyes. A handy trick that she had learned as a way to tell her not to be watching auras. "What is going on?" Kimiko questioned.

"its Liam he has fallen his soul is here the only person who can pull it out and return it to his body is his mate and if he isn't pulled out in three days time he will be lost to us and so will the worlds" Jace's voice help pain and anger the only way to take Liam out would be to catch him off guard

Kimiko looked towards Kitiara for a moment in time before she spoke, "Lets get going then Kitty. We need to move fast, and destroy that heart." This had Kitiara looking over before she was reaching out towards Asya to let her know what was going on, only to find that communicating with her was difficult. She had fallen but she was quite pissed off which had her speaking, "Asya knows what happened to Liam. I forgot how terrifying she could be." Kimiko was looking towards Jace before she spoke, "Please take us back so that we can take care of that heart."

Jace looked at her and nodded "I will bring Asya here but be warned when he returns to his body for a time he will not know friend from foe so stay clear and make sure the others do as well" Jace then walked with them and kissed his wife before hugging Kit "be safe both of you"

"I would wait to approach Asya. You said we have three days. This will cleared up long before then. Right now.... she is dealing with that creature. Thankfully being from Purgatory, the darkness doesn't affect her." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before she was kissing her husband back, before taking her sister's hand, and soon enough they were able to leave, appearing near the only other portal that Kitiara hadn't destroyed. It didn't seem like there were any enemies around, and Kitiara was approaching the portal. Now that they were on the living plane, Kimiko was nothing more that a spirit gliding beside her.

"Kimiko. It is fine. Go back to your mate." Kitiara spoke in a gentle voice as she looked towards her sister's spirit.

while they were doing that Amore and her sisters were gathering those who couldn't fight and binding them to someone to draw strength from for Belile it was Lilly as she offered so long as he didn't know who he was bound to until after the binding was over and he was free

A lot of the allies were falling, which was definitely making things a lot more difficult. Seras was just watching as people fell before she was sinking down to her knees. Even with Ambrose helping, she could still feel the exhaustion. This situation was getting a whole lot worse. Belial was downed, at least temporarily. Lilith she couldn't even feel at that point in time, and Asya seemed to be losing the upper hand. "What do we do now?" she questioned in a low voice although was a bit startled when Rafe was suddenly appearing near her and she was being swept up into his arms, and was floating up into the air, away from the creatures that had been going to attack her. "We keep fighting. There is a plan." Rafe confirmed in gentle voice before he looked around to see if he could spot Azazel, who seemed to be fighting as well.

Kimiko was just looking towards her sister and was watching as Kitiara moved off through the portal so that she could use that to get to the creatures heart. This is around the same time that Kimiko noticed that she could sense that werewolf. Huh so he had listened to her idea of coming to this area. Shockingly. "Stay safe Kitti." she spoke in a gentle voice before she was vanishing away back to her husband, and was falling into his arms.

Jace caught his wife and held her close before taking her to their bed and settling her down on it "rest now love" Jace then sat next to her and brushed her hair out of her face lightly.

Azazel was fighting and so far he was keeping them at bay as he was furious and using that anger to kill people

Back
Top Bottom