Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Amore looked over when Asya walked up "I'll show you where you need to go" Amore then walked her to the well and explained how it worked so that she knew. Asya's sole focus needed to be on Liam and nothing else otherwise she wouldn't be able to get him back.

Jacob looked at her and with a sniff knew she wouldn't be able to hurt him so he laid down and let her do as she wished

Asya looked towards Amore before she was giving a nod and walking towards where they needed to go with Liam. Now that the adrenaline was gone, she was noticing her own pain, although she was ignoring it. It would be something that she would take care of later.

Azraella gave a gentle smile before she was taking off the messenger bag that she was wearing, and pulling out a few things. That is how she had been helping, going around and taking care of injuries that she could take care of anyways. "It seems like the enemy is retreating for the time being. Lets withdraw as well. Find the injured and start moving them if they can be moved." Seras ordered after a moment in time, as she stood next to Atticus, who was speaking to her softly, telling her that she could probably head back as well.

Azazel wasn't too far from her side but he was talking to other generals to make sure that everyone was accounted for

Amore stopped her before she put her hand into the pool "my brother won't be the same when you pull him out it will take a few days for him to recover but also know this your bond will not be the same either it will be much more"

Asya looked towards her for a moment in time although she didn't really say anything at that point in time. No at that point in time she really had no words. She herself was exhausted, and in pain, but was pushing that all aside. Probably not a good thing, but she was going to deal with it anyways.

Seras was just looking towards Azazel before just taking to sitting on the ground in front of her brother, who was just asking if she was alright. This had her giving a nod before she spoke, "Feet hurt."

"don't worry soon you won't feel pain" Amore then went back to her Aunt and Uncle and looking at Kimi she frowned and then touched her chest lightly light coming from her finger "there now you are on par with my uncle and would you like to help me meddle with some love lives?"

Azazel looked at her and then bet down and scooped her up into his arms

Asya looked for a moment before she spoke, "Pain is nothing to me." With that she was just watching her leave the room before turning her attention back towards Liam.

Kimiko looked over for a moment in time before she was just blinking a bit, wondering what the heck she meant by she was on par with Jace. "Meddle with love lives. Depends on what kind of meddling you are talking about. If it is drawing people closer together then I'll help."

Seras looked at him before wrapping her arms around his neck gently. No after this she was definitely taking to go off to one of the other realm's. It would be far safer.

"yes I don't forge bonds where they don't belong as the guardian of destinies it is my job to make sure these bonds are formed and flourish" Amore smiled at her knowing that when they went back to the demonic real her aunt would have a physical form.

Azazel then sent the men out to start carefully moving the injured back to the castle so that they could be tended too

Kimiko looked over before she spoke, "I'm thinking I'm going to pass this time around." No jumping through time had been enough, although there was still somebody that she had to see, and that was her brother.

" you will feel better soon dear Aunt my gift to you will ensure that" Amore then bowed and headed off so that she could return Kimi would join her when ready

Kimiko just blinked for a brief moment before she was looking at her husband, just wondering what the heck Amore was talking about.

"I hate when people tamper with my God damn life. The only person who has thst right is me, and me alone. Nobody else!" Kimiko hissed in a venomous tone of voice, her arms folded across her chest. Yeah she was one a mood and that was more than obvious when she was vanishing to go to her sister.

Jace called out to her "don't trip over your feet when you arrive" Jace nodded his head a little and knew that Amore had done so to give her her life back so she could be with her family outside of hell and not as a ghost like before

"If she wants to tamper with my life like that again, she had better fucking say something first. And I know what she did, I saw it happen." Kimiko retorted and was vanishing away to her siblings, just hugging them.

"I have already told her before not to ever tamper without speaking to me first. Had I not given my abilities to my sister that would have backfired and we would have both suffered the consequences." Kimiko snipped before speaking to her brother softly, cooing a bit at the mention of a niece or nephew.

Asya was just curled up next to Liam at that point in time, although was looking up when Jace came into the room. Already the black flames of purgatory were licking around the pair, although nothing harmful. More acting on their own for defensive purposes if it came to that, although she highly doubted it.

Asya just nodded before she spoke "Ressurrection is a tricky thing to do. Not all can do it. Half the time it fails. Or the person turns into a zombie. Which reminds me.... I have to have Lilith check on those children." The ones she had brought back when they had been looking for Atticus.

"this isn't like that since he was only int he well he hadn't fully passed on yet and as his mate you were the only one who could pull him from there" Jace then headed out leaving the two be

Back
Top Bottom