Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Yes but originally he hadn't died here. And I'm not considered a god. Had you done anything in the land of the living, even something so innocent, it would have lead to bigger problems." Asya pointed out after a moment in time before she was just laying flat on her back, and allowing her armor to fade away. Instead a pale black dress appeared on her. Something far more comfortable at that point in time.

while she was resting with Liam, Amore and the others were helping get the wounded to the castle. Amore was also checking on those she had bound to make sure they were stable and that those who had to had the bond were oblivious of it until after it was removed. she also went and checked on the human she had used as well since she wanted to make sure the female was holding up and that the bond wasn't making her ill

Azraella was going around helping the wounded as well, at least the best that she could anyways. While she couldn't actually heal any wounds, she had enough medical knowledge to be able to get them stitched up, and stuff like that. One of the things that she had taken to doing when she had been in her old master's mansion, busying herself in the infirmary. And the doctors that were there had gladly taken her under their wing. Hell it had allowed her to take care of her own injuries half the time, dependent on where they were located and how severe they were. Azraella wasn't really all that fazed at the demon that was lashing out at her, the sharp claws cutting into her arm. "Settle." she spoke in a soft voice and was calmly reassuring them that she wasn't any enemy, that everything was alright.

Ed wasn't far from her helping people out as well and while he wanted to go overprotective he knew she wouldn't like that so he was giving her some space while Listening to Tayla as she was further off singing and placing them all to sleep so that they didn't bleed out on the doctors coming to tend to them. Ed looked at the others around them and nodded his head

Azraella was just pushing some of her hair out of her face and letting out a small breath of air. The number of injured wasn't as bad, although it was far worse than what she had almost thought. Especially with how seemingly weak those creatures had been. Yet there had been a lot more to them that was for sure. Her attention was turning towards Lilith as the succubus was popping in so that she could spirit away some of the people. People that had been injured but were all good as new, being taken back to the battlefield, now that the enemy wasn't there, and helping move the rest of the injured. At least those that could be moved.

Kitiara was standing in the battlefield with Kimiko and Rafe, the other two just looking around the battlefield with pure looks of disgust and misery. Kitiara on the other hand was just looking at the auras around those that were around, and pointing out those that had no aura. They were deceased, and being teleported by one of her siblings. Sent away to somewhere out of the way for the time being so that they could have a proper burial, and all of that stuff.

Azazel walked up to the three and then spoke: "this never should have happened since when did things get to the point where war was the option instead of talking to us?" Azazel didn't like that they even had to do this but he knew there would be no changing what happened

"Why are you blaming us. We are time keepers yes we knew that this was going to happen, and we did everything in our power to stop this from happening. Preventing this war from happening is what cost me my life in the first place. So learn your facts before you even dare speak. Nobody has any room to judge us. Because none of you see the horror that we see on a daily basis. None of you know what we do." Kimiko snapped after a moment in time as she turned to face the male fully, her arms folded across her chest. Rafe was reaching out to gently touch her arm but she was just shaking her head before tearing away and walking away. "This was was avoidable. Even with everything that we did to prevent it, it was going to happen. We just never anticipated it happening so soon. You should be more grateful Azazel, because without us... All of you would have been dead, well other than Lady Seras. She would be allowed to live, long enough for her to give birth then that man would have kept your child and killed her. And would have control over the demon realm, considering that child is your heir, and there wouldn't have been anybody to stop him." With that she was gliding away and vanishing, which had the time magic that had been present wavering a bit, which had Kitiara giving a startled gasp and tightening her grip a bit.

Rafe just looked over for a moment before he spoke, "Kimiko has a point. A very valid point. Even right now. We are doing more than you think. Right now we have time stopped around this entire area. Stopping YOUR people from bleeding out so that your healers can get to them. If we weren't doing that, they would all be dead. Well at least eighty percent of them would be dead." With that he was just gliding over to Kitiara and wrapping his arms around her gently, and inquiring if she was alright, but she was just shaking her head a bit.

Kitiara didn't say anything though before she spoke, "A king shouldn't place blame on those that had nothing to do with anything. We never once had any part in this war. This war was started by that madman. We never got involved directly until Lady Seras asked us to try and do what we could to prevent it. We did what we could. But nobody here will understand that, because nobody here is a time keeper. We are the only time keepers in the world. And that is a huge responsibility." With that she was just looking towards Rafe before she spoke gently, "Return to your mate. I can take care of it here. If anything.... This is my fault. I guess this is just another reason why I'm a complete failure. This was my job. This was my war to end, and I couldn't. Even with everything I did, all the sacrifices I had made."

With that she was walking away from the pair of them, although kept a tight grip on the time magic that was around the area. It wasn't long before Belial seemed to be popping in next to Kitiara and was offering her a hand, guiding her through the battlefield. Those that were still living she could avoid, they had an aura, those that were dead on the other hand, she wasn't able to avoid those.

"I wasn't blaming you any of you I was simply making a statement it's on the royal family for not seeing the signs coming our way" Azazel was a little confused as to why they would think he blamed them but then again it would seem like he was better off just staying away from people as it seemed like he had a tendency to piss people off and upset them for asking a stupid question

Rafe just looked over for a moment before he spoke, "Kimiko is already in a pissy mood. Somebody tampered with her fate, and she hates when people do that. And Kitiara….. this war.... she does strongly blame herself for it happening. Even though she did everything that she could to try and prevent it. Nothing seemed to work." With that he was giving a small shrug before looking up towards the sky for a moment in time, before he was stretching a bit, and speaking something under her breath. This resulted in the ring that he was wearing to seem to glow a bit, him just accessing his magic that he had stored away just for this purpose. But it wasn't going to last for long. Nobody had infinite magic, other than Ambrose but that was through an ability that even had its limits. "You may want to order those that are healed to start helping a bit more than getting injured to the medical tents. Tell them to start wrapping wounds on the field. The heavily injured have been taken care of. We'll only be able to keep everything frozen for another half an hour, and that is at a max." Already they had kept it frozen for the last hour, and the area was quite large, and there were a lot of people that were being covered. But he did need to keep a close eye on Kitiara, or have somebody, especially knowing that she wasn't tapping into magic that she had stored up. Nope she was using her own energy. The magic that she had stored away, that ring had been something that had gotten destroyed when dealing with that damn monster, thing.

"they are working as fast as they can most of my healers are older and move slower I can only push them so far but I will call for the staff to come and help as well if you think that will work" Azazel pulled back after being snapped at for no reason and it would be noticeable to those around him if they knew him well enough

Rafe looked towards him before he spoke, "It will help, at least enough to stop them from bleeding out when our magic does fade away." With that he was looking towards Seras as she seemed to appear, wearing more casual clothing, and she was making her way out onto the battlefield, and kneeling down next to the closest soldier. A few people were actually a bit baffled to see this happening, watching the queen to be kneeling in blood to get a person's wound bound up. Although some of them had been under the impression that she really didn't care about them at all, thanks to Azazel's dear cousin and spreading rumors.
Rafe was just gesturing before he spoke, "And that action of hers is going to encourage those that are all healed up to assist." And sure enough that is exactly what it did.

Rafe just watched for a brief moment in time before he was looking in the general direction of Kitiara, although there wasn't any verbal words at all. She was just pausing in walking for a brief moment in time before she was glancing back, and waving a hand. This actually had Rafe a bit startled, especially when a portal opened up behind him and he was falling through it, landing on the couch next to his mate.

Belial was even helping out. The only one who wasn't actively helping tend to wounds was Kitiara, although she was more focusing on the time magic. Currently she was just floating in the air, her eyes closed and her lips moving in silence. Who knew what she was actually saying, possibly an incantation, possibly just words to keep herself reassured. Seras was moving around getting injuries bound up, and there were times when she was actually doing stitches. The benefits of knowing how to do stitches.

Lilly sat on the stares and sighed she had been told not to even try and help since she couldn't see and not even Auras like the other girl there her world was totally black and always would be

While Lilly was just sitting there, eventually Kimiko would actually be the one to come up to her, although at the time the black haired woman was invisible to all. Nobody knew that she was there at all. "Lilly, my name is Kimiko. And I have an offer to make you. And no there isn't a catch to it. My sister is blind and.... I cannot help her at all. I cannot finish it, but you, I can help you. I can prevent what happened to you from happening. I can prevent you from going blind. But in exchange, I do ask a small favor. I ask that you stay here amongst these people. And I ask that you try to get to know Belial. I know he is an asshole, and a hardass but... He is only lonely. Don't let him push you around." Kimiko spoke in a soft voice to the female. If Lilly told her no, then so be it. She was just going to leave it be.

Lily jumped when the female spoke to her “ sorry and no offense to you but I don’t think anyone can fix this” Lily motioned to her eyes even though she was staring off to the side of Kimi

Kimiko gave a small giggle before she spoke, "When you are somebody who can travel through time and prevent the entire incident from happening, then yes you can fix it. Welcome to a world of magic and mystery."

“ more like torment and fear I still have no clue where the hell I am” Lily frowned and the sighed a little and then shook her head “I am use to being blind”

Kimiko gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Oh but being able to see will give you a lot of insight as to where you are." She was looking over her shoulder for a moment before she mumbled, "And the magic wavers."

"Tell me when it happened, and tell me exactly what happened. I know the blindness wasnt natural." Kimiko after a moment in time. So maybe she had kept some of her time traveling abilities. But thia was the last time, then all of that magic was gone. She was essentially human.

“ I honestly don’t remember a time when I could see and if I could I would have had to have been really young at the time” Lily frowned as she tried to remember

Kimiko shrugged and spoke "Wont be a problem at all." She was looking over towards where her twin was at, and could slowly feel the magic beginning to fade.

Back
Top Bottom