Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"I'll take it to her you go ahead and tend to dinner for the royal family ok" Ed took the tray from her and then headed in so that he could wake her up and get her fed before getting her settled into bed for the evening.

before anyone else could speak the queen smiled at Atticus as their first dish was brought out and spoke "I didn't know you were dating this lovely young lady here Atticus"

Atticus was looking at the queen for a moment before he was shaking his head then spoke, "I am in no relationship your majesty. This is Tala, one of my staff here. She mind as well be a daughter to me. She was brought here when she was young, and has been in my care since then. "

Azraella was rousing a bit when Ed came into the room and was giving a sleepy wave. In the last few hours she had gotten quite a bit done, despite it looking like a major mess still. The first four shelves were cleaned of dirt and looked brand new, and they weren't super small shelves either.

the queen chuckled a little "I doubt that the two of you don't act like that you act more like lovers then father and daughter" The queen smiled at them and then looked at her son and future daughter in law "you two had something you wanted to tell us"

Ed smiled "come one sleepy head lets get some food into you and then get you settled in to bed for the night"

Seras looked towards Azazel for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "We did yes. But first, would you guys like to hear the good news or the bad news first?"

Azraella looked at him before she was giving a small nod and sitting up a bit more, and stretching some.

the queen frowned "lets hear the bad first the good always outweighs the bad so bad first then good" The queen would rather hear the bad and then the good then the reverse

Ed set the food down and then went over and scooped her up carrying her to the table

"Those men that were here.... it would appear that they are bounty hunters sent from that damn black market. It would appear that myself, Tala, and Azraella have bounties on our heads." Seras spoke after a moment in time before looking at Lilith as she seemed to appear. Well at least she had some clothing on at that point in time, and was actually more covered.... much to the woman's discomfort.

Azraella was giving a startled shriek upon being picked up and was actually managing to get out of his arms, dropping down to the ground. "Do not do that please, not without warning. I hate being carried."

Ed chuckled a little "it woke you up though" Ed then showed her the food that had been brought to her to eat so that she could pick what she wanted.

Tala lost what little composure she had and shoved back from the table her chair toppling over as she did and then she ran out of the room needing to feel safe somewhere anywhere but in that room

Atticus just watched for a brief moment in time although he didn't move at all. He could see the fear written across his sister's features as well, yet she remained in the room. Hell if there were any of them in the mansion, which was highly unlikely, that room was the safest to be in.
"And the good news?" Atticus questioned the pair of them, just raising an eyebrow. There was a grin on Lilith's lips at that point in time and the woman was leaving the room as well, just seeming to vanishing, more than likely tailing Tala.
"Azazel and I are expecting." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

"I was awake, I was stretching." Azraella mumbled after a moment in time before she was nibbling at the food although was picking up a few books to look at them. Old books with ancient writing on it. Books that were only allowed to be read with strict permission from Atticus and Seras due to the knowledge that was within them. "I recognize the lettering on the front of this book. I believe it was a symbol for death or something like that. Master use to brand his slaves that truly angered him with this. Then... days to weeks later they just ended up mysteriously dying. Everybody started to call it the Mark of Death, the Cursed Mark. Everybody was so afraid that they would end up getting branded by it. Because they knew that they would die but they just quite sure when."

the queen let out a squeal and while she was gushing over Seras Azazel leaned over to Atticus and spoke "go after her right now she doesn't need a guard or a friend, you have been like a father to her all her life right now she needs her father more than ever before" Azazel knew he would want to stay with them and celebrate but Tala needed him more then anyone else in the manor

Atticus was just mumbling under his breath before he was getting up and shoving his chair away. Yeah he was slightly irritated at that point in time, and it could be felt. This had Seras just watching for a moment before she spoke, "It could have waited until after we ate you realize. She is the one who decided to leave, it is unfair to more or less make him feel like he has to leave. She is fine." With that she was actually getting up as well and standing up to walk around over to the king and queen, and was speaking with the queen quietly. More like asking her for advice and tips during the pregnancy.

Tala had managed in her panic to get past the guards and then got out of the house in her panic she was headed to the one place she felt safe which was an old hollowed out tree which had been spelled to be a small little house that she could hide in when the old housekeeper had been in a rage. while rushing there she felt someone grab her and let out a scream that had the few men near her who had grabbed her covering their ears as the pitch was so high it shattered glass. Tala struggled against those who had grabbed her but once they covered her mouth she wasn't able to scream anymore

"Seras.... Tala left the manor." Lilith spoke as she seemed to form next to Seras, which had Atticus giving a small sigh and grumbling under his breath. "Of all the stupid fucking things. I swear she has no brains at times." Atticus spoke and was just shaking his head, leaving Lilith to go out and find the female for the time being. Nope this was what one got when they stupidly left the house when there were bounty hunters, and they had a bounty on their head.

Azazel rolled his eyes but said nothing he knew about the tree house and wondered why Atticus didn't remember that that was where she went when she was scared. before Lillith could head out Ed who had heard the scream appeared and even though he took a sword stab to the shoulder and an arrow through the side he was able to kill the men who had tried to grab her and feel to his knees

"Human.... why are you so stupid. Honestly. You know you are being hunted.... yet you are dumb enough to run from the mansion.... the safest of all places at this point in time." came the gravelly tone of Belial as he appeared with Lilith right next to him. He was grabbing up Ed to get him back to the house and grabbing Tala in a firm grip around the waist so that she couldn't get away. Lilith was just looking over before she spoke, "Belial, just get them back to the mansion. Seras wants you to tail Tala from now on." "Probably a good idea with her tendency to run away more often than not." Belial spoke in a mumble. This had Lilith roll her eyes and was commenting that this was why not many people liked him, he was an asshole more often than not. And really needed to learn there were times when he just needed to keep his mouth shut. "You are an asshole at times. Inform Asya that she will be with the other human, I shall remain with Lady Seras." was all Lilith said before she was wandering off, leaving the male demon to vanish with the other two.

Ed touched the male gently "don't blame her I will explain it all later just don't be mad at her" Ed knew things that he had kept from even Atticus about Tala simply because he didn't know how people would react to the news or if they would try and use it against the girl. Ed could tell that Tala was more than a little freaked out to the point that she was frozen in place

Belial just looked at Ed for a moment before she spoke, "Humans are stupid, very stupid. No wonder they are the first to die off of all of the races." With that he was just vanishing to the house and was more or less tossing Tala into her room onto the bed. "Keep your ass in the house and you won't narrowly be kidnapped again." was all he could grunt and was walking off, closing the door behind him just grumbling under his breath and shaking his head a bit.

"they are not stupid Belial and she is no normal human" Ed was more than a little pissed off not so much at being stabbed as he was used to that happening but due to the fact that Belial spent so little time with humans that he didn't understand them. "you wanna know why she ran wait an hour and then go and ask her she will be asleep but she will answer the question if you ask her" Ed then hissed from the pain in his shoulder as he had moved it wrong

"Human are humans plain and simple. And I don't feel like asking her anything because I really don't care. Humans are a dying breed, and that is the truth. They fetch a pretty price at the black market nowadays, your new little human friend can tell you that much." Belial spoke before he just seemed to vanish away, just as Lilith came over with a faint sigh escaping her lips. "Don't even say anything, I'm not getting involved in this at all. He doesn't like humans, don't force it upon him to try and make friends. Despite him hating them, he'll still do his job of protecting her since that is what he was ordered to do." Lilith spoke as she walked over and was telling him to take off his shirt so that she could tend to his wound.

Ed looked at her "Tala isn't human which is why I said to talk to her when sleeping she had no guards up then and is totally honest in her answers plus if your lucky you get the siren/banshee bitch to come out and talk" Ed winced when she poked at his injuries but knew she needed to see how bad they were before she risked healing him

"I honestly don't give a shit either. Nobody in this household is of my concern unless My Lady orders me to protect them and help them. My priority is keeping Azraella safe, nothing more and nothing less. And if it is true that she isn't human, then she is going to have a lot of explaining to do to not only Seras, but Atticus as well. You know they like to know what race everybody is that they allow in their home. So that no matter what they have something put in place should they lose control. Now I'll have to report this to Lord Atticus and Lady Seras. Neither are going to be happy about it." Lilith spoke after a moment in time, crossing her arms over her chest after she had looked over the wound. It wasn't long before Asya seemed to appear briefly to check up on them before she was drifting up to Lilith to whisper something in her ear. This had Lilith raising an eyebrow briefly before she gave a slight smirk then spoke, "Well then go and find out if Seras is alright with you doing a little recon. Belial and I can guard the ladies that are being targeted."
"The only one that is going to be troublesome I feel is the damn human I was assigned to guard... oh wait no she isn't even human, instead she is a damn mixed breed, even worse than human. And they think they can blame everything that happens to them on that fact. "Oh I couldn't control it", "I didn't know that would happen" . Pathetic creatures." Belial spoke with a mumble as he seemed to appear when Asya summoned him as well which had the woman looking at him sharply to silence him at that point in time. "Then stay with Lady Seras, Lilith can keep an eye on the other two. I'm not concerned about Azraella at this point in time. With her past and her history, I have no worry that she is going to just take to wandering around. And she is quite busy cleaning that warzone one calls a library." Asya spoke after a moment in time, her voice sharp.

this had Ed standing up and shoving the female away from him "you two should learn to get to know those you are supposed to protect before you speak ill of them and for you information Tala has been here since she was a baby her mother sold her to Atticus he mother is human and so was her father, however, I went digging once I met her demonic side and it is a dormant trait that was passed down having grown up around all of us brought it out" Ed then left the door his own powers fluctuating wildly not from lack of control but sheer anger Tala may not be the brightest in the manor and she acts on instinct more often then not but she was a sweet girl who followed all the rules unless her emotions were in control and then she tended to act recklessly

"You know what. Fuck you. I didn't fucking say shit about her, just explained my point of view. I wasn't told to fucking guard her, so it isn't my concern. And for the record.... both of her parents were humans. There is no way it fuck that she can be half siren-half banshee. Because that genes don't pass on. A banshee isn't something that is born, unless one has died. They are created after death. Siren perhaps, but most definitely not banshee." Lilith snapped after a moment in time before she was vanishing as well, making sure that her summoner was more than aware that she had left, and wasn't planning on coming back for a while.

"You were in the wrong for taking it out on her as well. Lilith is.... It isn't as if she isn't aware of that life. She to was sold when she was young. But she wasn't sold to somebody as caring as Atticus when she was a child. Before I found her, she had been more like Azraella.... but due to her demonic nature, endured far worse. And Tala isn't her charge, she has no reason to get to know her. Now should she have been asked to guard her, then she would have gotten to know her. You should know that is how it works with us now. We don't have our own lives here, we are bound by contract. In Lilith's case, that contract is what saved her. That is what got her out of the hellhole she lived in. We are only on this plane to do the bidding of our mistress." Asya spoke as she seemed to form next to Ed for a brief moment in time, before she was looking at Ambrose as he seemed to form. Hey she was wondering when their forth companion was going to show up. With that she was looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Take Belial back to Seras. From now on I need you to keep an eye on the other human that is here, she will be in the library. Check up now and again, and I'll keep an eye on Tala. Belial isn't really the one to be around humans so he will stay with Lady Seras and well Lilith..... thanks to Ed kind of blowing up on her as well despite it Belial not being able to keep his thoughts to himself for once, she will end up retreating to her realm."

Ambrose was giving a nod of his head before looking at Belial as the other demon came out of the room, although it was obvious that at that point in time Belial was going to stay silent. Probably a good idea. Ambrose was the very first demon that Seras had made a contract with, he was the one that the others had learned to fear. Well other than Asya, considering she really didn't seem to fear much of anything at all.

"Library..... Loud thud.... sounds like books fell." Ambrose spoke after a moment in time. A man of few words that was for sure. And he was correct about the library... in Azraella's attempt to clean one of the shelves she had ended up falling off the ladder when one of the guards came in, startling her, and had ended up knocking over a few stacks of the books she had stacked up. Thankfully the bookcases were quite difficult to knock over, or that would have fallen on her as well more than likely.

"that may be and if need be I will apologize to her but later" Ed then headed to his room so that he could rest up and heal while everyone else dealt with what they needed to

while everyone was heading out to do their own thing Tala's other half was emerging and she started to sing. the song was infused with power and a strong spell that was going to put everyone into a deep slumber while the two halves fused together and she came in to her full power

Back
Top Bottom