Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Almost everybody would be put to sleep anyways. The moment that Asya felt the magic she was sending the other three demons away and rushing to her mistress, protecting her from being effected. Nobody else mattered to her at that point in time, and she was sure that Azazel could withstand the magic. A siren had nothing on that of a royal blooded demon. "It seems it has awakened." Belial spoke as he seemed to form although he was being glared at by Ambrose as the other demon was briefly forming next to them before he was returning to the gem that was on the bracelet around Seras' wrist. Lilith was appearing briefly but vanishing back to her gem quickly as well, no words coming from her.

Azazel looked at her "go and find out who is doing this your mistress will be fine" Azazel wrapped his arm around her as he knew the child she was caring would protect her and keep her from being forced under but he would speak to her about willingly going under as he knew the houses defenses would go in to action and keep them all safe and sound.

Asya was giving a small nod of her head especially after Seras was telling her to go as well. This had Asya just vanishing away from the pair, and Seras was just leaning into Azazel. Yeah she could feel the magic, although she could feel something that wasn't really her fighting against it. Obviously the baby thought that it was a hostile attack, and honestly Seras couldn't really place blame. Not even she was sure what it was, and there was that internal fear of allowing the magic to force her under, especially since she didn't know what it was.

Azazel looked at her and smiled "relax my love this magic won't harm us use your own and follow the flow of it back and you will see who it steems from" Azazel had doen the same and while the person looked like Tala and they were sitting right next to her the power coming from both forms told him they were one and the same he just wanted to know who was doing the singing and why they were doing it

"You seriously need to stop your singing. The magic that is placed around the house sees you as a threat right now. If you don't stop that magic is going to kick in and block out all magic completely, and if you are using magic.... it will hurt." Asya spoke as she seemed to form next to Tala, not affected by the magic at all. Seras was just looking towards Azazel for a moment in time before she was just curling into closer to him. No she wasn't going to use her magic to follow the flow of the magic, at that point in time the baby didn't want to let her. "Our baby sees the magic as hostile. It wouldn't let me even touch it." she spoke in a soft voice.

"I know love but you also need to show this child who the parent is early on mom and dad told me stories of when she was expecting me Royal children are powerful from conception so to make sure we don't get out of hand our mothers start putting boundaries in place from the word go and that is what you need to do" Azazel knew this was going to be hard on her but he hoped she could do it.

the female who was singing turned and looked at her and while she was the spitting image of Tala her coloring was the exact opposite. the female laughed a little while the song continued to go out "in time it will give out under my song while it won't fall completely as I have no intention of putting anyone at risk it needs to fall some for what is to happen, happen and then once that is done it will return"

Asya just rolled her eyes briefly before she spoke, "No that magic giving out at all is only going to lead to everybody within this mansion being in danger. There are dark forces that have just been waiting to be able to slip through the cracks and get in." There were to many innocent lives that were put in danger because of that, and possibly many innocent lives that had been put in danger due to the singing. Who knew what people had been doing when the song started, and they went under.

Seras just looked at him for a moment in time before she shook her head before she spoke, "It isn't about showing who is the parent at this point in time. The baby is fearful. It is foreign magics, it could potentially be fatal. All they are doing is ensuring my survival, to ensure their survival. Anyways I am returning to our chambers." With that she was getting to her feet and leaving the room.

this had the female giggling as well "I know what I am doing dearie I have been around a long time the magic won't fully give out the song is weaving into it as we speak" she then stood up and stretched a little "the song won't instantly knock them out they will be able to stop what they are doing before going under but it is safe if they are under when the fusion take place

Asya looked over for a moment before she spoke, "And I though succubi and incubi were irritating. Sirens and mermaids are the worst. Luring people to their deaths just through sinking. Kindly leave as soon as you are done doing whatever, your presence is making many feel unsafe." With that she was looking over her shoulder after a brief moment in time, having the feeling that she had sensed something else although she wasn't quite sure what.

"Oh! I am not just a siren my dear I am also a banshee and we don't all lead people to their death just those of us who have had our mates taken from us" the other female looked over sharply as well and a new song went out causing a bubble to appear around the manner that no one could get through"

Asya just continued to watch, as though she was actually watching something. There was a faint smirk on her lips before she was speaking, "Don't know what to tell you. I had a mate at one point in time, but no longer." With that she was actually walking off.

"same I had a daughter as well and a som but someone decided that killing my husband, son, and myself was a good idea and that taking and raping my daughter was smart. needless to say they didn't last long"

Asya looked over before she spoke, "This is why one doesn't fall in love. I had a mate, but it was more of a fling, it meant nothing to me at all. I have lived my life without love, because it is unneeded, and gets in the way more often than not." With that she continued on her way after a moment in time.

Asya just rolled her eyes before she spoke, "Love makes you weak." With that she continued to walk away from the room, leave her to continue her singing. Already she could sense something new within the mansion, although she couldn't quite place it. Nope she was just taking to returning to that of Seras, who had returned to her room and was contently sleeping. Seemed like the baby had finally calmed down.

the female chuckled and a ghostly voice flowed to her "only if it isn't the right kind" with that the female left her alone while she worked on what she needed to to finish fusing wiht the human half

"I have lived most of my life without it. It is unneeded." Asya spoke before she was blocking out communication from everybody at that point in time, unless it was that of one of the other demons or her mistress.

soon she would feel a blast of power that would spread throught out the mannor and anyone who had been awake would have been hurt by the force of the blast hence the reason she had put them all to sleep

Asya wasn't at all phased by it although she was vanishing away to a few of the people that hadn't fallen asleep and was protecting them from the blast of magic.

come the next morning when everyone woke up there would be a different feel in the manor. after the sleeping spell, everyone would wake up feeling groggy and not well rested like they would after having gone to bed normally for the evening. Tala woke up completely unaware of what had happened the night before or that her demonic side had fused with her human side and that she would now have use of those powers.

while everyone was getting re-oriented and tried to figure out what had happened yesterday, a small presence appeared in the manor and then the power that could be felt instantly vanished. the male giggled as he settled himself in the masters office but invisible copies of himself settled all over the manor so he could watch and see what was going to happen

The next morning came around quickly enough and Seras was up in the morning, and wasn't overly happy about it. Yeah from last night even she felt groggy and sluggish, shuffling along down to the kitchen to get something to snack on. She did mumble a greeting to a couple of people that spoke to her, before her attention was turning towards the strange power that could be felt briefly. This had a faint shudder passing through her and she felt the warmth around her wrist as one of her demons was waking up. Lilith it seemed, appearing and wrapping herself around her mistress in a more protective manner.

Ed was the next one to wake up and while he was in pain he was also feeling groggy and it made for a bad combination as well. after walking into the kitchen Ed grabbed some coffee and then wandered off so that he could drink it in silence.

while he was watching the male got board and leaving his copies he headed out to find what he needed for his first rounds of tricks

"You know.... You were never invited here." a voice spoke from behind the male. Sitting on top of the dresser that was in Atticus' office happened to be that of Asya, one leg crossed over the other. There was a faint smirk on her lips before a dark look crossed her features, "Trickster.... be very careful who you are pulling tricks on. If anybody here gets hurt, I will find you and kill you." With that she was vanishing away once again so that she could go and check on everybody else that was within the mansion.

Azraella had woken up although unlike everybody else she wasn't groggy, probably because she had been asleep in general when everything had happened. Her attention was turning from where she was putting some books away towards the brief feeling that she got. A new supernatural presence had just appeared out of nowhere.

the male chuckled when he left as he knew the others would soon wake up and then his little tricks could begin but he had to get the final piece before it could start. while everyone had been sleeping he had placed invisible bands on their wrists and to get them removed they had to find the one the resonated with theirs but he first had to go and get the one remaining person that he needed

Azraella was brushing some of her hair from her face before she mused, "That is an unwanted person it feels like." With that she just shook her head and went back to shelving the books, just humming softly as she did so. After getting a few more books shelved she decided that she was going to leave and go get something to eat. Strangely enough at that point in time she wasn't effected by the band either, only because she had been in the library that night with a number of spellbooks around her. A number of books that just happened to cancel out magic.

Back
Top Bottom