Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

after being gone all of five minutes the male returned and made sure his powers were blacked out before he went in tot he building. the male then set a confused and blind female on the ground and after adding bands to those who didn't have one and making sure that any of the demons who hadn't been present would receive once when they arrived he snapped his fingers and the once invisible bands appeared on everyone's wrists

Lilith and Seras walked down the hallway that the male was in and the pair actually happened to catch site of him, which definitely had Lilith going on high defense, just glaring at the male. "Who the hell are you? Why are you here?" the succubus spoke in a deadly voice. Although she was falling back closer to her mistress just glaring at him at that point in time. Who would have figured that the next one that was appearing was that of Ambrose. Ambrose was the only demon that wasn't effected by the bands, probably because he didn't feel emotions whatsoever. "Lilith, help that female to the infirmary so I can make sure that she is okay." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over her shoulder as Azraella seemed to poke her head out of the library door, holding a few books in her arms and a curious look on her features.

the male simply chuckled and then waved after speaking "have fun finding your partner" with that he was gone. while he may have left his clones were still there watching and waiting to see what happened.

when one of them went to help her Lyra freaked out and swatted at them. being blind meant that arriving at a new place always put her on edge and made her more than a little jumpy. however, once she adjusted to the place she calmed down and was able to focus on learning her way around the building.

"Can I find him and kill him." Lilith spoke after a moment in time just glaring after where the male had been. This had Asya giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "No leave it to me. He is playing a game with us all." With that she was poking her companion in the arm and the bracelet was visible to just the pair of them. Shame this was something that Asya tended to do to people as well.

Lyra listened to the people around her while she slowly scooted back away from them occasionally bumping in to things as she did so.

"Mind as well stay still. Isn't quite that safe to just waltz about." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"like hell, I'm not staying here" Lyra shifted and moved to get to her feet her hand instantly going to find a wall so that she could try and find her way out of there. Lyra didn't know what was going on but she didn't want to stick around and find out either

"You do realize you are blind and in a foreign place. For all you know this place is rigged with traps." Lilith spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over her shoulder at Seras, and Seras was commenting that she was going to go and get food.

"no, really I didn't know I was blind so thank you for pointing out the obvious to me" Lyra's voice dripped with sarcasm but she wasn't going to just stay there and let them do who knows what to her simply because she didn't want to risk trying to move around in an unfamiliar place

"You are kind of a bitch, sorry for giving a shit." Lilith spoke after a moment in time in a rather dry voice before she was huffing and turning around before walking off. As she was walking off, who would have figured that Belial would be appearing and just looking at the human woman for a moment. "Take her to the infirmary." Seras called out and he was giving a snort but doing as he was told, scooping her up and teleporting to the infirmary.

when he grabbed her Lyra screamed more from the fact that someone had picked her up than anything else. when they arrived Lyra started slapping at him to get him to set her down. while she was doing this she noticed a strange vibration on her arm and on a part of her leg where his arm was. once she was down without thinking twice Lrya instantly went to figure out where the vibration had come from and she started running her hands over him in an effort to find his arm

"Do not slap me. I don't like being slap, and I usually slap back.... But I wont this time, because of the fact that you are blind." Belial spoke in a rather bland voice and was actually letting her go, letting her drop onto one of the beds. "Don't touch me." was all he said as she started to run her hands over him, actually smacking her hand away.

As this was happening, Azraella had taken to heading off towards the kitchen to get some coffee, although she was carrying a book in her arms. A book that Atticus had said she could take out after seeing that it almost seemed to be drawn to her. It was just a book about the sixth sense, which is what she had, and information about how to strengthen it.

Lyra smacked his hand back and after a few more moments and few awkward incidents where she touched more private areas by accident, she managed to find his wrist and after touching the band and then tapping the two together the bands became visible to at least him but they locked in place and made it so the two couldn't be far apart for a long period of time. a small ghost figure appeared and told them as much

"Seriously stop fucking touching me before I break your damn wrist." Belial growled and was pushing her hand away before vanishing. Oh not even the band would prevent him from returning to his realm. Since technically while it was far away, it wasn't all at once.

Lyra rolled her eyes "stupid" Lyra then moved to get up and head out of the room so she could try and leave the building and head back home.

"Good luck finding your way out, damn human." Belial mumbled although was turning around when he felt somebody behind him, only to see that it was Ambrose just glaring at him.

As this was happening, Asya was standing on top of the mansion with her eyes closed and her head tilted back, just listening to everything that was going on around her. She could hear Seras speaking to her mentally about something, which had her reassuring her that it had been taken care of.

"I have better luck getting out then you do of growing a personality" Lyra managed to make her way to the door of the infirmary. Lyr was hell-bent on getting out of there since she didn't want to stick around for the other female to arrive there.

"I don't feel like growing a personality, or giving a damn about anybody." Belial hummed after a moment in time before he was vanishing away and cutting all connections with the human realm, not caring whatsoever. Asya just listened to everything that was going on before shaking her head faintly and just mumbling that as usual there was issues. She was studying the band that was around her wrist as well but just leaned back just giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Man how ironic.... and I don't even believe in love yet somehow I have to play this stupid game."

Lyra kept moving first down the hall and then when she hit the entrance hall she got confused and turned around because of the fact that it was a rather large entrance and there was no direct wall to the door.

"Umm.... Are you lost?" Azraella questioned as she walked out of the kitchen holding a cup off coffee in her hand, along with the book that she had been looking at while she had been eating. She was smiling gently at the other female, not even realizing that she was blind. Yet again she could only see the back of the female, and could just see that she was just standing in the center of the entrance. She had seen her moving around like she was unsure which direction to go in.

Lyra turned sharply and with nothing to help her keep her balance or to stop her from spinning she ended up falling to the ground. Lyra winced when she fell as when she had she had managed to sprain her ankle.

while Asya was looking at her wrist one of the trickster's copies appeared floating in front of her holding out a list of everyone who had a bracelet. as those with a mate, or those who felt not emotions were excluded from the game "only those on the list have a band but each band has only one that they resonate with to move on to the next step of the game everyone must find their partner and tap their bracelets together to fuse them"

Asya's eyes just flickered up for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "And since I really don't feel like playing this game.... I really don't care what they are from. Because it wouldn't be that difficult to remove at all." She was looking off in the distance for a moment before she was getting to her feet, holding her hair out of the way. There was another strange energy that she could sense in the distance, which had a faint frown forming on her lips. Who would have figured that at his frown Lilith would be appearing next to her almost as if detecting that something was amiss as well.
"What is going on?" Lilith questioned which had Asya giving a shake of her head. Even the demoness of resurrection wasn't sure what she was sensing at that point in time. Something very dark and evil that was for sure. "I'm not sure. Something not good. And with that damn siren coming around.... and the barrier dropping mostly.... whatever it is is heading his way." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

Azraella was setting her coffee down on a side table and rushing over to the female, fussing a little bit. After that she was offering to take her to the infirmary so that Seras could tend to her ankle.

the trickster laughed "the barrier is back up but if you don't want the female siren around we will be more then happy to take her away from here since it is obvious none of you truly want her here"

Lyra shook her head and scrambled back away from the female as quickly as she could "no I am not going back there"

Azraella was just giving a small shake of her head before she spoke, "You know.... you are actually being kind of rude towards somebody who is taking time out of their day to help you." With that she was just grabbing her coffee and commenting that she needed to get back to work and was heading off towards the library.

"No. We aren't going to do that. Lilith, go and see if you can figure out what it is." Asya spoke after a moment in time which had Lilith giving a salute before she was vanishing.

Lyra didn't stand up this time as she didn't think she could but by being on the ground she was able to use the vibrations to make a mental map of the building and soon found the door she needed to leave. Lyra only got to the yard before the brace started to shoot pain through her arm and the arm of her partner.

"really do you think she would say the same if she knew what you were all calling her" the male hadn't informed her that while they had been talking Tala had walked up and had heard what she had called her

Back
Top Bottom