Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella looked towards him before she spoke, "I realize that but... It makes me feel more at ease. I like feeling useful."

Ed looked at her "your a guest here until the masters say otherwise you don't have to feel useful right now" Ed couldn't help but want to laugh since she was a guest right then

"Because it is something I want to do." Azraella spoke after a moment in time. "I'm not use to just sitting around. In a way I'm not sure how to react to just sitting around, and not having anything to do."

Ed chuckled “we have plenty of books and movies you can watch as well as an arcade and other such things the masters take really good care of us all”

Azraella just looked towards him before she spoke, "That isn't the same. You don't understand.... I'm not use to freedom. That isn't something that I've had in a few years." With that she was just shaking her head before she was leaving the kitchen, deciding that she was going to go back outside. Although she didn't wander far from the house, just took to sitting on the stairs.

Ed followed her out and then sat down next to her "I do understand Azaella better then most I were turtlenecks all year for a reason and I see Asya twice a month to fix the damage that was done to me" Edgar shifted his shirt and showed her the deep puncture wounds and then slice through them that was on his neck "my previous master hated me since my powers are linked to my voice so long as I could talk I was strong, he hated me so much that he took my voice form me and then when I lost my strength he sold me to Atticus who took one look at me as asked his sister to help and heal me it took six months and several healing sessions to get my voice back to where I could just barely speak. so when I say just lay back and relax and rest I speak from experience it takes weeks if not longer to adjust but in the long run, your body will thank you for it as all that sleep you lost will finally catch up and if you want I'll even help you"

Azraella just looked at him for a moment in time before she was just giving a small shake of her head before she spoke, "Rest.... I can't do that. Even prior to being taken away from my home, I was always on the go. Always busy doing something. Not because somebody else wanted me to, but because I wanted to. This doesn't even have anything to do with that madman, this is just a me thing. I'm the type of person that would get up every morning just as the sun started to rise, and go out for a jog."

Ed nodded his head "that may be and more power to you if it is but your body needs time to recover my lady is a powerful healer and so are those who aid her but the body for all its strength needs time to heal and recover but if you insist on doing something there is one place I think you can work in and rest at the same time" ed stood up and held out his hand to her

"You need not worry so much about me." Azraella spoke in a soft voice, and was just shaking her head a bit before she was going about braiding her hair, just to have something to do at that point in time.

I think you will like what i have to show you if your willing to come with me" Ed knew she would have some fun and she would probably get the job done faster then anyone else could

Azraella just hesitated for a moment before she was giving a nod, before she was following after him, quite curious as to what he wanted to show her.

Ed headed to a set of doors further back in the castle it help all of the older books that needed tender care and reshelving as things were all out of sorts as the last keeper had messed everything up before they had thrown her out.

Azraella was following after him and just looked around the large room full of books. Well a lot of them weren't even on the shelves at that point in time, which had her giving an almost sound of disgust. Books definitely shouldn't be treated like that.

"I keep trying to get it cleaned and fixed but my job as a protector take top priority but i figure if your willing to take it on you would do a much better job I know it needs to be reorganized as well as cleaned badly and some of the books are so fragile its not even funny" Ed walked over and hit a switch that showed how extensive the library truly was

Azraella just let out a small breath of air before she spoke, "Cleaning is an understatement. This is going to take quite some time to actually organize and clean everything." With that she was putting a hand on her hip before she was muttering under her breath a bit, kind of scolding whoever had taken care of it before.

Ed chuckled a little "if you want the work its all yours and I'll hand the keys over to you and let Atticus know that your working on it"

"Somebody has to do it. Is there an empty room or something nearby that I can temporarily move books into. This entire room needs to be cleaned badly, and I don't want to risk ruining the books." Azraella spoke after a moment in time as she ran a finger across a very dusty bookshelf.

"there are several off the main area unless the books are taken out by Seras or Atticus they can't leave here" Ed showed her the rooms he was speaking of and thankfully they were all really clean

Azraella was giving a nod of her head before she was giving a huff and questioned, "What kind of library is this is one cannot even take a book back to their rooms to read?"

"one where the books contain spells and powers that could cause great damage if not carefully monitored at all times, the books by the door we came in are for beginners, magic users new to the craft since you have a gift you could read them and use magic as well I doubt Atticus or Seras would have a problem with that. the ones we are near now hold mid to high-level spells and the ones in the back that are locked behind glass are master level spells" Ed held the keys out to her "and now you have access to et this place back in shape and probably in better order then it has been in centuries"

Azraella looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Now that you've give me this task.... I'm probably not going to do anything but this until it is done." That would more than likely become her room for a while.

Ed nodded his head and then pointed to a room off to the side "if you need to sleep there is a room in there with a rather fluffy bed to rest on and I'll let Atticus know where you are for when he does the head count"

Azraella was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Alright." With that she was looking around for a moment trying to figure out where to start. Well since she couldn't move the books out of the room, time to move them farther back in the library until she got those shelves cleaned, then move them back and organize them.

Back
Top Bottom