Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Atticus heard the mental message which had him reaching out with his own magic, informing all staff that they were to return to the mansion, that it was an emergency. Everything would be explained in due time. Seras heard the mental message which had her looking towards Azraella before she spoke, "We need to get back to the mansion now."

Tala shot back that it was too late in her case. while she had been practicing the wire had snapped and while she had caught it and was able to pull herself up the wires had sliced her arm up pretty well and then the part that had broken had burned her from what she suspected was the use of acid to eat through it

At least where Tala was at, she was safe from being kidnapped or anything like that. Especially since the only people that could get in there at that point in time were staff members, but all of them were in the mansion other than Seras and Azraella. "I'll be there shortly." Atticus spoke to her mentally before he was dismissing himself from where he had been talking to Azazel. Lilith had been sitting on a chair near the prince and his parents, although it wasn't long before she was just seeming to up and vanish.

Tala was holding her arm while hiding in the shadows as there were people down below looking for her how they had gotten in she didn't know but they had and it worried her. Tala hoped that everyone else was safe and sound and that they weren't in danger like she currently

"Who the hell are you guys? And how the hell did you get in there?" Came the familiar voice of Seras, who had called her brother off. She had been closest to the big tent anyways, and behind her was that of Azraella, although the human seemed a bit freaked out at that point in time. "Lilith, Asya, Belial, I summon you forth." Seras spoke and her bracelet seemed to glow. Since Lilith was already in the realm, she was just appearing from where she had been. Belial and Asya were walking through portals from their dimension at that point in time.

Tala gave a small cry of pain as she worked on pulling the wires out of her arm careful to avoid the parts with acid on them since she didn't want to get burned even more then she already was

It wasn't long before Asya seemed to be appearing next to Tala and the wires seemed to just vanish, and she was teleporting the other female over behind Seras. "Damn bounty hunters." was all Lilith could hiss. "Belial, get those two inside." Seras spoke and pointed to the two humans behind her.

Tala grabbed her arm "I overheard them they are after all of us" Tala was shaking from fear and from pain but she wanted her to be aware of who they were after.

Seras was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Don't worry about me, I'll be okay." With that she was looking at Azraella, who was giving a nod and grabbing Tala's hand, drawing her with and out of the big tent. She seemed to understand that right now was the time to run. Did Tala need to worry about her injuries? Nope, Asya had healed those up when she had rescued her.

Tala went with her simply because she didn't want to get into a fight with someone. when they walked into the mansion Tala gave in to the need to hug Atticus as she had been like a father to her growing up. when she saw him she ran over and hugged him shaking still

Azraella kept an eye behind them and once they were safely in the mansion she was releasing Tala's hand, allowing her to run over to Atticus, although she didn't follow after at all. No this is when she noticed not only was Azazel down there but the king and queen as well. This was the second time that she had seen them....the first time she had been at the palace with Dominik as his plaything. Although they hadn't really seemed to think much of that at all, probably use to his antics.

Ed walked over and gently touched her "you doing ok?" Ed didn't know how it would affect her with all of this happening right then

Azraella was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a nod then spoke, "Yeah I'm doing just fine." Atticus was just hugging Tala before he was speaking to her softly, and steering her off so that she could return to her room to just calm and relax.

Tala had had several close calls in her life but this one had scared her the most and having him hugg her back calmed her some but she needed some more time to relax and calm down wiht out being watched by others

"Just go and lie down in your room for a bit." Atticus told her before he was speaking to his sister mentally, seemed like she was on her way back. Although it seemed like Belial had taken to carrying her into the mansion with Lilith and Asya following behind, each of them dragging one of the bounty hunters by them. Seras' thigh had a cut on it from where a dagger had managed to cut her, although it was healing up slowly at that point in time.

Atticus was leading her off towards her room and getting her settled in for the night before he was going to check on everybody else.

Azraella merely leaned against the wall watching everything but she was watching out the window. There was something else out there, something supernatural, although she wasn't quite sure what.

Ed looked at her "what is wrong Azraella something is bothering you"

Tala grabbed his hand before he could leave "I'm scared" Tala wasn't normally scared but right then she was terrified

Azraella just shook her head then spoke, "I'm not sure, just feel another supernatural out there but I'm not sure what. It has been stationary for hours now." Perhaps something that lived on the lands or something. Coming for the north that much she knew, but nothing more than that.

Atticus looked at her for a moment before he spoke, "I need to go and check on the others, and then I'll come back."

Tala nodded her head and then curled up in her bed so he could get going.

Ed nodded his head and then alerted the hounds that patrolled the ground to go and find out what was goin gon

Azraella just watched to the kitchen quietly before she was going over to help a few of the cooks.

Back
Top Bottom