Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Azraella looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "You are confident in your Royals but that man.... he has far more hidden under his sleeve than one can imagine. He is more dangerous than anybody knows. I...." With that she was shaking her head for a moment in time before she spoke, "I wish to speak to the prince. There is something I want to show him... if we can leave." Something that had been done by that of Dominic, although nobody at all knew about it. Except for her and a select few other slaves, and none of them would dare speak a word. But she was a little less afraid of his threats at that point in time, but not much.

"because I have seen Azazel go after those full force who harm others and I will let him know but for now rest he may be busy with Sears as they are still planning their wedding" Ed guided her to her room and after making sure that she was settled in he went to speak with Azazel

Azraella was giving a small nod before she spoke in a soft voice, "Umm.... After you let him know.... W...Will you come back and sit with me for a bit?" It was about that time for her to pass out of the night, but she was still afraid of being alone at that point in time.

"of course" Ed knew the fear was strong for some people so he would go back and sit with her till she was fully asleep and then he would head back to his own room and get some rest of the night

"Thank you." Azraella spoke before she was closing the door behind him so that she could change, and he could go speak to Azazel. Seras had been sitting in Azazel's office, although at some point she had ended up falling sleep, curled up in one of the chairs that was in the room, leaving him to work on whatever he needed to get done.

Azazel looked up when Ed came in and after listening to him he nodded his head "tell her we will talk in the morning and to get some sleep" with that he watched the male leave and head back to let her know what was going on.

Seras was rousing a bit when she heard Azazel speak although saw that it was only Ed in the room. She was stretching a bit and rubbing her eyes before she was uncoiling and getting to her feet. "I'm going head to bed love, you should come join me soon." Seras spoke in a mumble as she was going over and kissing his cheek before heading off towards their room.

"I will my love now go and get settled in I will be there soon" Azazel had only a little bit left to handle and then some information that he needed to figure out how to tell both girls as it was part of the reason the house was in lockdown

Seras was giving a small nod of her head before she was wandering off to the room that he usually used when he was there. A room that she usually ended up sharing with him while he was there.

Seras was laying on the bed under one of the blankets at that point in time, her hair sprayed out around her at the time. Currently she wasn't wearing anything, although it wasn't unusual for her to sleep naked, especially when around Azazel.

Azazel stripped out of his own clothes and then climbed in to bed with her his arm going around her waist and pulling her close to him

Seras was rousing a bit, although was just curling into him and fading back asleep. Atticus was up and going around to make sure that everybody was in their room, after sending out a mental message for everybody to return to their rooms. Since the manor was in a lockdown, usually everybody was suppose to be in their rooms by midnight at the latest so he could make sure that everybody was there.

since she didn't have a room Tala was still sitting by the door waiting for the lockdown to be lifted so that she could get out of there and find someplace to work

"Time to get back to your room." Atticus spoke as he walked over. Since she hadn't gotten moved into a new room quite yet, her old room was still hers.

Tala looked at him lightly from where she sat "don't work for you anymore remember and queen bitch took the only prepared guest room at the moment"

"Since you haven't moved rooms, your old room is still yours. So get back to your room." Atticus spoke before he was turning so that he could leave, and head to check on a few other things.

Tala just waved him off before resting her head back against the door and closed her eyes. what she wasn't expecting was to fall asleep sitting there.

while everyone was settling in for the night a few miles south of where the property ended a group of men were gathering. these men were black market dealers and there were three bounties that they were after. the bounties were one Seras, Azraella, and Tala. there was one buyer who wanted all three of them and was willing to pay handsomely for them but he didn't want the girls injured in anyway so the dealers were plotting and waiting for the three to leave the grounds of the manor to strike and capture them

Last edited:
The night was peaceful and quiet, and nobody seemed to think that anything was wrong. Yet at the same time, one didn't have to worry about anybody to break in at all, especially not with the building on lockdown. And the mansion was on lockdown for the rest of the night, which was ease of mind on that of Atticus. No having to worry about anybody trying to sneak out, which was more often than not. And usually those that ended up sneaking out at night, ended up finding themselves in serious danger.

The morning came around quickly and Seras was one of the first people up. At some point during the night, Asya had actually gone and moved Tala back to the room that she had been staying in, before she had taken to returning to the bracelet. Now Seras was in the kitchen helping the maids get breakfast ready for everybody, despite them trying to shoo her out. More afraid of what the prince was going to think, seeing his future wife in the kitchen with the servants. Although it wasn't as if he would care, she was doing it voluntarily, and it was something she enjoyed doing.

the prince wasn't far behind her as he had woken up when she had left the room. Azazel walked into the room and smiled at her "you know not everyone is going to be pleased that their future queen likes to cook in a kitchen" Azazel had a smile on his face and was joking with her because he didn't care all that much

Seras looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "And those people will get a big "I do what I want" look." With that she was giving a shrug before grabbing a few things for one of the other cooks, handing them over to her.

Seras looked towards him before she spoke, "Ultimately, I don't see why a noble or a royal, can't be allowed to help. This allows their people to form a stronger connection with them. This allows the staff here to realize that just because I am a noble, that I don't think of myself higher and mightier than them. I will be firm and put my foot down, but I'm going to help all at the same time." With that she was turning and wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips. This had the staff all giggling and she could heard the annoyed 'hmph' from Justice who just happened to walk past at that point in time.

Azraella was awake and had ventured outside now that she had noticed that they could go outside. Although she hadn't wandered far at all, was more standing outside just to enjoying being outdoors. It was almost a new experience, it wasn't often that she had been allowed outside. It sure was a beautiful day. Not too warm, not too cold, and the breeze was just perfect.

Ed walked by and spoke "don't wander too far we may be out of lockdown but you can never be too careful" Ed wasn't going to make her come back in but he didn't want her wandering off and getting lost as the property was rather large and it would take some time to find her if she did get lost.

Azazel kissed her back and then chuckled "that is so true"

Azraella looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I didn't plan on wandering far. It is just nice to be outside for the first time in a while." With that she was sitting down on the ground, and just leaning back to look up at the sky, watching the clouds.

Seras just looked towards him before she was looking off towards the door for a moment in time. She could feel a portal opening up, which had her giving a small frown. Who the heck was randomly showing up? Although it was Lilith, who had gone to investigate that was informing her, coming out of nowhere. "It would appear that you have some visitors." she told Azazel. His parents had shown up it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom