Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"that is fine I was just letting you know the master owns a lot of land and if you're not use to it you can get lost easily" Ed then headed off to do his rounds in the house and then on the grounds to make sure that everything was ok.

Azazel nodded his head "great just what we need, my parents" while Azazel loved his mother and father the two had the tendency to show up at the worst possible times namely when he and Seras were in the middle of fooling around.

Tala was currently sitting in Atticus's office waiting for him to arrive since she had been told that he had wanted to speak with her first thing in the morning about something. so there she was sitting and waiting for him to arrive so they could talk before she left

Seras was giving a giggle before she spoke, "At least this wasn't like last time.... when we had been in the bedroom." With that she was taking his hand and following after him so that they could go and speak to them.

Atticus eventually came into the office although it seemed like Justice was tailing after him. "Seriously, crazy lady, back the fuck off. I'm not interested in you, and keep your slimy paws off of my sister's fiance." he snapped at her before slamming the door in her face and just looked at Tala with an apologetic look before he was going around to sit in his chair. With that he was looking towards her before he spoke, "This is the only time I'm going to offer this to you. Remain at the mansion as one of the performers. You may decide if you wish to perform at night or during the day. And if you wish to be apart of the staff that works in the mansion as well, you may do that. But discuss this with me. The reason I don't allow my house staff to be performers as well, is so that they don't get overly exhausted. But if this wish to do both, they merely need to speak to me." With that he was digging out a few papers that she would have to sign.

"true at least this time we are up and dressed for the day" Azazel walked hand in hand with her to greet his parents and find out why they had shown up.

Tala stood up from her chair and took the papers from him looking them over as best she could. one of the things she was unable to do was read and if he watched her face he would see that she was unable to understand anything that was on the papers she was currently holding.

Atticus just watched her for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "When you were younger, why did you never attend school? I offered to send you to school many times, and every time you turned me down."

Seras gave a nod before she spoke, "And not stark naked and a little preoccupied." With that she was giving a giggle and following him towards where her office was at, the exact spot that hey had shown up.

"thank god we were too tired to do anything yesterday and too hungry this morning" Azazel smiled at her and then opened her office door.

Tala looked at him "because I was informed that under no condition was I to go I had already received one beating for even thinking about it so I just said not to avoid getting hurt" Tala had been the target of abuse from the previous housekeeper and keeping her from going to school so she couldn't figure out that how she lived wasn't right

Seras gave a small giggle before she cooed, "Not like being too tired or too hungry has stopped us before."

Atticus was raising his eye at this. Now this was something that he hadn't known about, and that actually upset him. "Why on earth had you never come to me about it? Or even gone to Seras. You had always been close with her when she came here."

"true" Azazel then walked into the room with her and spoke "mother father what brings you here we weren't expecting you"

Tala turned and flipped her hair up showing him a rather nasty and red scar "this was given to me when I was caught going to tell you about the beating i had gotten after that I smartly kept my mouth shut and delt with the abuse"

"And whom had done this beating?" Atticus questioned. If they were still alive...they were definitely going to be paying a price. And if they were alive, then he was going to have Asya take care of the situation.

Seras giggled and walked into the room with him, and bowed to the king and queen. The king was clearing his throat before he spoke, "I just came to check on you guys, and to let you know that.... things have gotten a little more complicated. The council is really pushing to annul the engagement between you two."

"they are already gone there is no one you can punish" Tala let her hair fall back into place and then turned and looked at him he face blank of all emotion at that time.

"they can't do that my personal life is none of their concern and they keep forgetting that they hold no power in our kingdom they are merely there to advise you and help you make big decisions" Azazel was getting ready to go and kill people at this point

"The first family is threatening to go to war against us, and we've lost the support of many smaller families that are closely aligned with the first family." the king spoke after a moment in time. This had Seras just looking for a moment before she spoke, "It is fine Azazel, you need to think of your people. Losing the first family as allies will put a huge dent in the royal families military support."

Atticus just looked at her for a brief moment in time before he was reaching out to his sister and stating that he needed to borrow one of her demons. This had her allowing him to summon one of them, and he was calling to Asya. "There is somebody I want you to find in the afterlife." he spoke when she appeared and she was giving a nod, before vanishing once again.

"no it is not your the one I chose to date and then ask to marry me I am not giving you up and if the first family wants to test my will they have picked the wrong battle to fight" Azazels powers flared out and then quickly sucked back in he was furious and there would be no stoping him this time

"just leave it alone they are dead there is no need to bring them back to life" Tala hadn't given him a name so how he would know who to look for was beyond her but she didn't want to dredge it all up again

"I never said anything about bringing them back to life." Atticus spoke after a moment in time, although it wasn't long before his attention was turning away briefly towards that of the magic flare.

Seras looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Azazel. Some battles aren't worth fighting. If you marry me, you lose the support of many of your people. I don't want to see that happen. I don't want to your people hate you, because of me. I have nothing to offer you, nothing at all." There were actually tears in her eyes at that point in time and she was giving a small shake of her head.

Azraella had ended up deciding to get up and wander off away from the mansion a little bit. Although she made sure to keep the mansion within sight at all times, which would make finding her way back easier. It wasn't as if she had been told she couldn't go anywhere and look around, so she had ended up venturing off to explore the garden that was nearby.

"I don't need anything from you other then your love and if the first family wants to fuck with me well then they are in for one hell of a surprise" Azazel wasn't going to give her up and the council and first family were going to learn that the hard way with a kiss to her head he vanished and appeared back in the castle the heads of the first family and then damned daughter and the council were all summoned to the throne room and it would be easy to see how pissed he was

Seras just looked towards him for a brief moment in time although she just ended up bowing to the king and queen before she was retreating to her room.

while he was gone some rather large changed happened in their realm the biggest was that the first family had been stripped of their title and their army. and the council members who had supported them were removed from office. he had true reasons for doing what he did proof that they were traitors to the crown his biggest slap to the first family was engaging their daughter to his cousin who was a scrawny book work with the royal army

At least his cousin wasn't a terrible guy. He was a good guy to be around, and had information on like anything and everything. Although sometimes asking a single question on something specific got you a whole book recited, but hey you learned more than what you had wanted to learn. Seras could sense the change although she didn't move much from her bed at all, nope she was looking up when the pissed off daughter of the first family came into the room. Obviously she had very forcibly ignored the summons, which wasn't okay. "Lilith." was all Seras spoke and the succubus was seeming to appear between her mistress and the crazy woman. "Take her to the demon realm, and to the palace. She was suppose to be there for a family meeting." Seras ordered and Lilith was giving a nod before she was coming over and grabbing ahold of the woman's wrist, and they were vanishing.
"I believe you were all missing this! I do have to admit though.... that maid that showed up is a great look a like of this woman. I feel sorry for you dear." Lilith spoke as she appeared with the real Justice, which had the maid that had been looking like her scurrying away. It hadn't been her idea, it had been the lord and lady's idea, to protect their daughter. "Lord Azazel, this woman broke into your fiance's room. Planned on killing her." Lilith spoke.

Azazel looked at her and then nodded “thank you Lilith you may return to my beloveds side and please make sure that no one hurts her while I am gone” Azazel then turned and looked at them and started tossing evidence of treason at them all. He had spent months gaining this information and now that they had passed him off after listing off their crimes for nearly an hour he looked at them all including the annoying female “your crimes are great and so shall your punishment.” Azazel looked at the lord and lady of the first family as their daughter had already been taken to his cousin to be wed “for your crimes against the crown you are hereby stripped of all lands and property as well as your army you are also stripped of your title as first family and dropped to the lowest level of noble status” he then looked at the guilty council members “and for your crimes you are all stripped of you titles of councilor and banned from setting foot in the castle again”

Lilith was giving a bow before she was vanishing once again, returning to Seras' side, and just curling up with her in the bed. Not unusual whatsoever. "Azazel wasn't happy." the succubi cooed which had Seras giving a nod before she spoke, "I suppose not." With that she was getting up and speaking, "I'm going for a walk to just think." "Summon should you need us." Lilith spoke which had Seras giving a nod before she was disappearing outside, and ended up running to Azraella, who was walking around. This had Seras offering to show her around the grounds, no worry about getting lost in that case. This had the human smiling and thanking her, and the pair were heading off. While they were out, there were a few areas that Seras was pointing out that were safe to go during the day, but under no circumstances should she enter there at night, especially not alone.

Once he was finished Azazel returned to her home first to let his parents know what was going on and what all had happened so that they weren’t blindsided by it and then to go and let Seras know so she knew he had acted out of anger but he had had proof of other things to allow him to do what he had done

The king and queen had just been idly sitting in Seras' office talking and sipping at some tea that had brought to them by a few of the staff. They had felt everything that had happened, and they most definitely knew already. One of the council members, which was dead loyal to them and hadn't been stripped of his title actually, had been their eyes and ears. Nope while he had acted in anger, he had also done very well at controlling it.

Seras and Azraella ventured into the forest so that Seras could show her the natural hot springs that they had there. "Many of the staff will come out here to relax. If you wish to come here, that is fine but never a night. That is where things get dangerous." she spoke as she walked up to the hot springs via a clearly marked path. From the mansion to this part of the woods there was no way to get lost, you just followed the path, and the signs that more or less directed you.

When he arrived back at the house he walked to where his parents are “mother father” Azazel the. Handed them everything he had so they could see it themselves and judge if he had done the right thing

"We are well aware. There is only one council member that you shouldn't strip of title or name, or even ban. But he was pretending that you had. He is very loyal to us, and was acting as our eyes and ears. No you handled it well." the king spoke after a moment in time although he was giving a frown and was gazing out the window. There was a strange sense.... strange people on the lands. And they smelt of a black market. Which most definitely wasn't good.

“What is it father?” Azazel could tell something was up and he was curious to know what. As for the one council member loyal to them he had caught him on the way to let him know he was safe and handed him a writ to give to the guards so that he could come and go as needed

The king was speaking, "I think that people from the damn black market are here." He had a good knack for sensing them, yet again he went undercover quite often. This had the queen giving a small frown before she spoke, "And Lady Seras just went out with another girl, and is showing her around the grounds right now. I believe I saw that other girl Tala head to the big tent, possibly to practice."

Azazel let out a sigh and then reached out mentally to the two sibling telling them of what was going on so that they could get everyone back in to the house as it was easier to protect them then try and keep them safe while in the open

Back
Top Bottom