Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Solaris just watched for a moment in time, then waved a bit as her brother just seemed to leave with a huff. That and he was swearing that the world would be his and his alone. "And if the gods fall. I'll be there to stop you, no matter what." Solaris spoke in a rather deadly tone, and just watched as he was vanishing.

Solaris looked at him before she spoke "We hail from a different universe all together. We came here long ago, well he did after destroying our entire universe. I followed him along with a few of his generals who betrayed him. When you watch your people die at the hands of another, especially a family member who is committing it, you tend to feel anger and resentment."

Solaris was giggling before she spoke " Right now... The only beings I can harm are those corrupted by that darkness. Sucky thing about not having a physical form." With that she was speaking something in a low voice and what appeared to be white fog seemed to appear, wrapping around those that were affected. The darkness was backing off from them and they were slowly gaining their composure again.

"thank you I know some of them are weakened because they don't have a mate" Jace and several others had found that having a mate gave them more to fight for

Solaris was giving a nod then she spoke "Then those.... They can keep a piece of my magic with them. It'll keep the darkness at bay. It won't strengthen them or hinder them, it is more like an invisible cloak. They will feel it faintly."

Jace nodded his head "thank you if need be I can leave and hunt for your physical form you body would still have a small part of your soul in it tethering it to you"

"I like the freedom right now." Solaris spoke before she was going and fazing through one of the obviously struggling death gods, the darkness seeming to follow her out of his body.

Solaris just watched for a moment but she hovered close to the death gods, especially considering they were the ones that were protecting those that had retreated to another realm. She was just taking to floating above them, her hands clasped together as though she was praying. Magic just seemed to radiate from her, and if one actually listened to what was going on they could hear her singing softly. No she wasn't a siren or anything, but this particular song, a song that only held power for her, it would just be a normal song for any other being, was more or less what was giving her magic at that point in time.

"No need to worry about me." Solaris spoke, just breaking the song but not like that was a huge deal. She was however looking into the distance before she spoke "No... " Damn it! He was accessing the well.

Solaris was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was giving a gentle smile before she spoke, "Lady Seras entered into a contract with me for a reason. I am the one person that can stop the darkness. Even without physically being here. The darkness I can touch but other beings.... other than you guys, I cannot touch." With that she was just floating over to one of the others and was actually just giving them a light kiss on the forehead. "But the first thing we must do.... is destroy the well. Which means we need to find some strong warriors that have a stronger resistance to the darkness. I would go but.... if I am going to help you guys I need to remain close."

“Check with Seras I know her sister in law brother husband and all her other contests are powerful” Jace knee they were he felt it every time they interacted

Solaris was giving a nod then spoke, "Seras will not be getting involved. She is staying with your wife currently, with her daughter." With that she was brushing hair out of her face then looked up not at all shocked to see that Lilith had returned. "You know... eventually your mate is going to get rather jealous that you are around other men dressed in little to nothing." Solaris was commenting. This had the succubus scowling before she spoke, "Clothing is uncomfortable. At least I'm wearing something. Now... I'm bored, give me a message to pass on to others so that we can help." "Find the well and destroy it. Take only those that won't be tempted by the power." Solaris spoke after a moment in time.

Lilith just looked over before she spoke, "I'm a succubus, this is normal for us to dress like this." After that she was giving a wave of her hand and was vanishing away from them. Off to find Tayla and Azazel. She figured they would be okay without being drawn to the offers that the well would make.

Solaris was just watching for a moment in time although she was rather quiet, just studying those that were around her. After a moment she was just closing her eyes and letting out a small breath of air. How did all of this even come to be? How had he even gotten freed. She remembered when they had first come there so long ago.... watching him get sealed away. There shouldn't have been a way that he had gotten free.... yet somehow.... somehow it had happened.

“I can get you a projection of Ross he studied under the male who forged the original bands and has been studying them” Jace knee Ross wouldn’t leave his heaven but he could speak to her

Solaris just looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I am just trying to figure out.... how he got free. And it wasn't because of the bands. Something else happened...."

Back
Top Bottom