Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Solaris looked towards him before she spoke, "Even as you aged you were still like that." The fragments were radiating that corruptive energy although she didn't seemed fazed at all by it. She was studying the magic that was wrapped around them before she spoke, "So that is what happened...."

Solaris looked towards him before she spoke, "When the cuffs are made, there is usually a spell wrapped around them that results in them gaining power over time. But not in this case. It was opposite."

"He had been corrupted by the darkness. Over time it bends a person's will to my brother. They will find themselves doing as he commands whether they want to or not." Solaris spoke after a moment in time.

"which could be why he tried to kill me later on" Ross finished what he was working on and then held it up "both wrist and ankle bindings now"

Solaris just looked over before she was putting the fragments away and closing the box. After that she was gliding towards him and just examining them for a moment in time. "Oh they are perfect." she spoke after a moment and was taking one, just looking it over. She was however jumping a bit when Lilith was appearing out of nowhere.

Lilith just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "No we weren't able to get close to him. None of us." This had Solaris looking over before she was biting at her nail. Damn that was troublesome. So maybe she would have to go and seek out her actual body, but in order to do that she would need help.

Lilith shook her head then spoke, "Nobody was able to get close. Not even with Ambrose backing them. And Asya is still dealing with her own issues so she can't help much."

"That would be the worst thing to bring back right now." Solaris spoke after a moment in time. "Banshees need to stay far away from this darkness as possible." she spoke which had Lilith looking over before she spoke, "Kitiara gave us the same warning."

Solaris was just looking over before she spoke, "It was taken away for a reason in the first place." With that she was just floating up into the air slightly, and just tilting her head back.

“It was killing her but I was thinking of having it in a pendant with a protective spell on it she could tap the power when she needed too but if it is dangerous then I won’t suggest it” Ross smiled lightly at them

"We can do that.... after the darkness is taken care of. Even Belial is having a hard time resisting. The downfalls of him no longer being contracted to Seras. One reason that myself, Ambrose, and Asya don't have to worry as much about being corrupted. Because of that contract." Lilith was speaking after a moment in time before she was just going over to Ross and wrapping her arms around him. She was then looking at Solaris and commenting that the other female needed to get herself a mate. This had Solaris just waving her hand then she questioned, "What good would that do me?"

Ross looked at her "it would give you a chance to have kids of your own and I bet if you asked Jace and Kit they would help with that and ensure they live long and well"

Solaris just looked over before raising an eyebrow before she spoke, "Not every woman wants children. I just find them to be a pain." With that she was giving a shrug and then looked at Lilith before commenting that there was no point in trying to hug her. "What are you?" Lilith questioned upon finding that her hand phased through the woman. "A spirit." was all Solaris said. "My physical body is in a tomb.... somewhere."

"Kind of a mixture of both." Solaris commented before she was crossing her hands behind her head and was making the comment that she would probably have to go and seek out her body.

Solaris just looked at him before she spoke, "You know.... I'm not fond of asking for help....." Lilith was just looking at them for a moment in time before she spoke, "That is nice. And I figured that there weren't any tricks. Not with the issue at hand."

Back
Top Bottom