Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Solaris just looked towards him before she spoke, "The cuffs weren't designed to weaken over time, in fact over time they are only suppose to get stronger." With that she was just letting out a breath of air before looking at the darkness that was just slowly creeping closer. This had her scowling a bit before she was just looking up towards the sky for a moment in time.

"suppose to but did another smith check them once they were done I don't know how many he corrupted last time but it could be possible that the smith who made them was" Jace figured if they were suppose to get stronger then he should have them on still but from what he saw the male didn't have them in place

Solaris just paused for a moment before she spoke, "He thankfully wasn't able to corrupt many on Earth as our own home, not at that time anyways. This time... A totally different story since he found the damn well. The Well of Ascension gives a person unlimited powers. Highly corruptive, with promises of power, riches, and anything you could imagine."

Solaris was just watching as she just hovered in the air although there was a sudden blast of power from the darkness, that had a number of the gods stumbling backwards. She was even giving a startled yelp and found herself falling, and landing with a thud on the ground. Well that actually hurt a bit.

Solaris was just looking up from where she was laying at the moment before she was sitting up, and turning to look at him fully for a moment in time. She was just studying him for a moment in time.

"I am assuming you are the young woman Jace mentioned needing to speak with me?" it would be the smale that gave her that she would remember as it hadn't changed since he was a child

Solaris was just studying him for a moment before she was climbing up to her feet again, and circling around the astral projection. "And young woman.... not sure who you are saying is young. I knew you when you were just a child. Long ago when that man was first locked away." she spoke after a moment in time, as she was taking a step away.

Solaris just looked towards him before she questioned, "When the bracelets were being crafted, was your mentor acting strange at all? In any shape, way, or form?"

"he was crankier then normal and even if I did my work perfectly he still made me redo it nine or ten times before he would let it go" Ross thought about the old man "six weeks later he went mad and tried to kill me but it didn't work out so well I was gifted with powers from the undying flame"

Solaris was giving a groan before she was mumbling that no wonder the damn cuffs hadn't worked how they were suppose to. "Do you still have the original bindings that held him by chance? If so, I really need to see them." she spoke after a moment in time.

"I have the fragments of them they are corrupted so I sadly cant take them out of their container but I have created newer and strong ones I have had Kit monitor me the whole time to be certain that I hadn't been corrupted"

"That is fine. I'll handle the fragments myself." Solaris spoke after a moment in time before she was tapping her lips for a moment in time before she was looking at the darkness, which had come to a halt it seemed. Well that was a good thing. At least for now. With that she was looking towards Ross then inquired, "Permission to come to your realm then."

Solaris was nodding her head before she was waving her hands and something was appearing, which she was handing over to Jace. A box it seemed, and inside it were what appeared to be just regular old coins. "Hand them out to everybody. Just hold onto them. I've imbued them with magic, it'll help." After that she was fading away into smoke, and appearing in Ross' realm.

Jace nodded hishead and started to slip the coins in to their pockets.

Ross looked at her when she arrived and smiled before going and grabbing a glowing box and setting it in front of her

Solaris just looked around before she was commenting, "Place seems more homey than what your mentor's place did. His place was just.... gloomy." With that she was looking at the box for a moment in time before she was touching it lightly. Nope she would have to actually open it up it seemed to learn what she wanted to learn. No problems though. She could contain that magic. With that said she was opening it up with no hesitation, and grabbing one of the shards.

"yea it changed once I took over I wanted to feel at home and not trapped" Ross then dulled his connection to LIlith warning her before he did so he could pull some hot metal out with his bare hands all she would feel was warmth in her hand

Solaris was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "That is always something more ideal to have. And I am glad.... Mister "I never want to fall in love".... that you have fallen in love." She was focusing on the fragment for a moment in time before she was mumbling something under her breath.

Back
Top Bottom