Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Solaris just looked at him before she spoke, "You can block for a short time, but eventually even the darkness will get to you." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before she spoke in a soft voice, "The first step is find the well and destroying it." And that was going to be easier said than done.

"we will hold out as long as we can i sent Kimi with the innocents of the children to protect them so long as us males dont have it they will be safe it takes the innocents of an unborn child to protect children and it won't hurt my child"

Solaris was just giggling then spoke, "If we can find the well and destroy it, then that will help significantly." With that she was brushing some of her hair from her face and they were returning to the others.

Solaris just looked for a moment before she spoke "I should be able to find it. Shouldn't be too difficult. The darkness shalt be a hindrance. "

"I'll hang around you guys for now. Eventually he'll notice I'm around. And this is when he'll make his next move." Solaris spoke before they were returning to the others, and she was just sitting on what looked like smoke, watching the darkness.

Solaris was just watching for a moment in time before she was vanishing away, and appearing near a younger death god. Poor dear had gotten caught by some of the darkness, and was struggling a bit. This had her drawing them away, not even seeming bothered by the darkness that seemed to lash out. As though it was throwing a temper tantrum.

Solaris was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was tilting her head back towards the death gods for a moment in time. "You guys are trying to piss him off.... right?" she questioned with a rather mischievous smirk on her lips. There was something in the darkness that she had spotted, one of her brother's precious "pets", more like a poor creature that had been tainted and mutated by the darkness. But freeing it from his control.... now that would piss him off like no other.

Solaris was giving a faint giggle before she was cooing, "Well in that case.... I'll be right back. Please though.... this creature.... don't kill it.... release the souls." After that she was landing on the ground and prancing off into the darkness.

The creature definitely fought back against that, darkness lashing out towards the death god. Although it seemed even more annoyed with Solaris interfering, snapping at her instead. Not that it fazed her when it's teen came into contact with her arm.

"Calm down. These people want to help you, help all of you. The lost souls devoured by the darkness and merged together." Solaris spoke, her voice soft but it held power to it regardless.

Nope the creature wasn't really listening although at least it had taken to moving away from Solaris. She was just examining the wounds on her arm briefly. There was something that caught her eye and she was darting forward suddenly

"There was a blast of magic as the dark god seemed to appear. " Hey and the star has arrived." One of the death gods was commenting with a rather cheeky grin. "He is late. Very late." Solaris commented in a bored voice from where she was just laying in the air. "Hey big brother. I was getting so bored waiting for you." She cooed as she looked at him upside from where she was. "You little bit... Wait.... How are you even here?!" The dark god questioned which had her speaking, "I am not. Not physically. Not yet."

The dark god was growling a bit and she was just giggling. "Oh was a nerve struck. How entertaining." She hummed and just did the 'blah blah' hand motion as he talked. Even acted afraid when he commented that he was going to kill her. "Umm... You already did technically. Luckily for me.... Some of your generals liked me more oh so long ago." She was commenting. Yeah she was just a projection of herself, at least until she got to her physical body, which was safe. Somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom