Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kimiko looked over then spoke "There is another demon that Lady Seras could have made a contract with. But her price of life was a bit steep. But given the situation, I doubt there will be a price."

"let us hope not" Jace then focused and soon a small light was in his hand as it was in the others the lights then combined and floated over to Kimi

“This is the power to control life and death of all children and until they have been returned to each of us they will not be able to die even the darkness won’t hurt them” Jace touched her hands careful to not touch the light “go to your mothers let no one near this light” Jace and the others would then suspend all death on the human plane to keep them all safe

Kimiko just looked towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I don't understand why you are having me take this light...."

Jace touched his head to hers “with this light you hold the one thing that can never be corrupted and that is the innocence of a child. This is the one thing that can save a death god if we get corrupted”

Kimiko just looked towards him for a moment before she was giving a small nod of her head before she was just looking towards the light, before she was drawing away from him so that she could get going. She wasn't at all shocked when Kitiara was appearing out of nowhere, although Kimiko was commenting that she should probably be at home still resting, considering she had just about collided with another one of the gods.

Jace and the others then went to work freezing time and stopping death clear across the world this would of course anger the dark god but none of them cared at that point

Kitiara was just hovering near the death gods at that point in time, just watching the timeline. She was however tilting her head back towards the sky. "Death gods... We warned. When he does strike back... It is going to do some damage. Naturally none of you will die but you will be wounded." She spoke after a moment in time then looked at the green ribbin that appeared around her wrist. Kimiko had made it to their mother's realm.

Jace nodded his head and then looked at her 'there is a child in the hospital you were out when I visited with your sister I had to change his future please make sure that he has nothing but a happy life from now on"

Kitiara just tilted her head before she spoke, "I know.... I saw. I felt the tampering. I also ended up tampering a bit, making sure that nothing else terrible happened. But all the futures we see now.... could easily be wiped out within a matter of moments." A faint sigh passed through her lips before she was dropping down to stand on the ground just as Lilith seemed to appear out of nowhere. The succubus was a bit wary of the death gods that were there that was for sure but she was grabbing Kitiara's hand and spoke, "Lets go!"

Jace looked at Lilith "don't make me have to hunt her soul down Lilith you keep her safe and protected and so long as you do that you will not die by his hands" Jace had taken her life into his hands with that statement and so long as he was alive she would not be able to die unless he passed on or gave the mantle to another

Lilith looked over at Jace for a moment in time before she spoke, "There is no need to worry." With that the two young woman were giving smiles before they were just vanishing away. Nope it seemed like Seras had already spoken to this other being, and a different price was to be paid. One that in the end, nobody would be bothered with paying.

"The darkness.... it is strong.... very strong.... Intoxicating almost." a new voice spoke from nowhere and if Jace turned around, he would see that Lilith had arrived with another figure, who was wearing a cloak currently. She was gliding over to Jace, seeming to take to an almost smoky like form, just circling around the death god for a moment. "Solaris, this is Jace, Kimiko's husband." Lilith spoke after a moment in time, which had the hooded figure pausing for a moment in time before she was giggling then spoke, "Lilith, get back to Seras. And tell Lady Ameretat not to fret so much, her daughter's life isn't what I'm after. Not this time. I have something quite different that I want. Something.... the gods of death can help with."

Jace looked at her "and what would that be" if he could in good conscious give it he would but if it was something that would be a bigger problem then he would have to refuse

Solaris just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is something that will be done after this dark god is defeated. A simple request. That vile creature took my child from me, corrupted him to no return. His soul was mostly shredded and destroyed except for a small portion. His body a vessel for that madman. All I want is for you to set him free." A simple request actually. A mother's only wish, to see their children happy. Although this had Lilith making a comment that Solaris didn't have any children. This had the other woman looking over before she spoke, "Fine adopted child but still..... He is still my child."

"if you have even a fragment of his soul I can either cleanse and allow it to be reborn or I can cleanse and send it on to be reborn" Jace could help her but he had to know what he was looking for and how he would go about it

Solaris just looked over before she spoke, "As stated, it is something that can wait. As of now.... there is a bigger problem at hand. My brother.... isn't being very friendly."

Solaris looked over before she spoke, "Death.... That isn't what he is aiming for. That darkness.... it isn't aiming to kill. Allow me to show you.... what he aims to do." With that she was merely holding out her hand towards him, or whatever death god wished to go with her. Honestly showing one was enough, the others would see it in the end. They would end up sharing what they saw with the others.

Solaris looked at him before she was drawing him with her and they were disappearing, smoke seeming to wrap around them. As they appeared in the darkness she was just speaking, "The darkness isn't to kill. But to control. It seeps into the minds, and takes control of people. Some people are more resilient to corruption than others."

Solaris just watched for a moment in time before she spoke, "Why kill when you can corrupt a mind, and turn an entire world into your slaves."

Back
Top Bottom