Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"I mean they will learn it is an even worse idea when they encounter her in the battlefield. Right now she is just holding back." Kimiko was commenting before she was getting to her feet.

"true but they will be hurting when she is done" Jace took her hands and then spoke softly "easy trip this time but to help you master transporting with these powers we are going to the garden" Jace explained how to focus on one specific area and to view it in her minds eye

Kimiko was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was nodding. She was doing as he ordered, so that they could go to the garden and then go home.

"its your new status and powers they will wear on you for a while along with your pregnancy" Jace gently pulled her close and then walked with her

Kimiko was just giving a nod of her head then questioned, "So how difficult will it be to learn how to control the touch?"

"with an experienced death god teaching you not long but rest assured Kimi you won't accidentally take my life or your sisters with me there I can stop it should it happen accidentally"Jace smiled at her and then kissed her hand

Kimiko was just nodding her head then spoke, "Yes, that is true." If she could learn to control her time abilities, then she could learn how to control these abilities.

Jace smiled "come on the easiest thing to practice" Jace then walked her over to a large rose bush and then motioned for her to touch one of the blooms

Kimiko was just looking over before she was giving a small nod of her head, before she was touching the bloom.

the bloom withered under her touch and fell off. Jace then looked at her "this is with your power fully open now in your minds eye picture holding the bloom and smelling it the whole time the bloom is red and vibrant"

Kimiko just looked at him for a moment in time, but she was doing as he had said anyways. At least trying to do that.

Kimiko just looked for a brief moment in time before she was drawing her hand away from the rose bush for a moment in time.

"I've always been a fast learner." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before reminding him that she had been a time keeper. That had been something she had needed to learn to control quickly as well, especially considering the former time keeper was on his last breaths.

Kimiko just looked towards him for a moment in time although she somehow seemed fine with this. No taking a soul was no different than killing a person, and that she had done with ease in the past. "Claiming a soul is no different from killing a person.... or erasing their existence completely." she was commenting.

Back
Top Bottom