Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kimiko was just curling into him although she was still clutching her arm to her chest at that point in time. That absolutely hurt still, and she really didn't like it whatsoever.

"give it time love it will heal if it is still bothering you when we get to your mothers she can look at it for you" Jace smiled at her and then looked up when the cook arrived with her tea

Kimiko was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "But knowing that.... his darkness.... it is deadly...." She was looking up towards the cook as she was coming into the room and was thanking her for the tea.

Kimiko was just looking towards her husband for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Don't forget that you have that meeting with the other death gods tonight." A meeting to decide if the gods of death were going to step in and fight in this far or not. This is also where the gods would officially decide whose side they were going to be fighting on. The side of light, which would be under Azazel and Seras, or on the side of darkness, which was under the dark god. "I gave it thought and I want to go with you. I know it isn't typically allowed but.... I am apart of this as well." she spoke after a moment.

Jace nodded his head "then come with you shall but it is time to decide once and for all where we will land bt I believe it will be on the side of light"

Kimiko was looking towards him for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head. She was however setting down the cup and getting to her feet, and going over to Kitiara, who had wandered out of the room. "You're hurt." Kitiara mumbled to her twin, who was just shaking her head and telling her that there wasn't anything to worry about. "Go and lie down, get some more rest. You are safe here. And feel free to reactive your gift." Kimiko spoke, and Kitiara was giving a nod of her head, before she was doing just that and was heading back off to where Jacob was. After that Kimiko was turning towards her husband then spoke, "Everybody decides which side they fight on. You may know, but there may be some that disagree. But there is another reason I wish to go with. I am acting as the voice for my mother, since she keeps her powers concealed from all at this point."

Kimiko was giving a nod before she was gliding over to him although she was allowing different clothes to form on, other than just the tshirt that she had been wearing. This time it was actually a dress, and she was pulling a shawl on around to keep her arms warm. "It is quite obvious now that I'm pregnant...." she was commenting as she looked at herself in the mirror. Oh well though. They had been planning to announce it eventually.

Kimiko was walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him so that they could get going. She made sure that she had her wedding ring on as well, considering that is what Jace had enchanted for her. This is what protected her from the realm that the gods of death usually ended up meeting in.

Kimiko was shuddering briefly when they were appearing, and could feel the magic from the ring kicking in. After they had appeared she was following after her husband so that they could go to the table, and he could take his usual seat.

Kimiko was just leaning back against him, and was pulling her shawl around her. Well there were already a few of the others that were opposed to her being there, yet those were the ones that had been opposed to him marrying her anyways. And one of them was actually opening making a comment that only gods were allowed there. "Shame for you, I have all the right in the world to be there. Especially considering, I am here as an envoy from another goddess." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time, just looking at the person with a slightly amused look in her eyes. It wasn't long though before she was getting up from Jace's lap to go over and give a few of the others hugs. Other gods that were close friends of Jace, and had been at their wedding. Had encouraged the wedding actually, and supported them.

Kimiko was just twirling around as she looked towards the few death gods who had been making comments before she spoke, "Besides right now... I'm not afraid of any of you. Because right now.... You cannot touch me. You cannot harm me." After that she was going back over towards her husband and sitting on his lap once again. The meeting was going to be starting soon it seemed, not that all of the lords were there.

There were a number of the death gods that seemed to want to join the dark god, which was troublesome. Although after a little bit, Kimiko was raising her hand before she spoke, "If I may speak."

Kimiko was getting to her feet before she spoke, "I suppose I should be honest with everybody about something. My life when I was alive, I was one of the three time keepers, this is known information. What isn't known to many is that I am in fact the daughter of a goddess. And to those that have decided that they wish to join the dark god, then know this... you will have made an enemy of her. As of now my mother, the goddess Ameretat, has decided that she is going to fight on the side of light." This had a few others just mumbling amongst each other at that point in time. Well that would actually explain her fighting style when she had been alive. She was a bit startled when one of the dark gods was actually getting to their feet and grabbing onto her wrist, which had her stumbling a bit. Well that was revealing the burn on her arm and evidently it was being claimed that she was one of the dark gods minions. Idiotic move on his part, especially since the baby was evidently seeing him as a threat, and he was actually being shocked by magic from nowhere.

Jace chuckled and then looked watched as his child protected its mother "if I were you I would not test my wife or child let alone piss of her mother" Jace stood and looked at them all "know this if you fight for the dark you will lose" Jace then looked at the oldest and he nodded his head and then slowly stood and walked over to Kimi and whispered to her "I would like to pass the mantle of death god to you my lady"

Kimiko was just looking over towards Jace for a moment in time although it wasn't long before the eldest of the gods was walking towards here, which had her bowing slightly. The eldest and the most powerful at that point in time, although she was startled by what he was saying to her. "W.... Wait... Y...You want to...." she startled although found that she wasn't even sure what to say. He wanted her to become a death god? But.... why her.... of all people? Although she found herself briefly distracted by something, and that was the arrival of the damn dark god. It seemed like he had come to crash their meeting, which had her taking a small step away from him. Especially considering that darkness of his was radiating. Nope she really didn't want to get touched by that again.

Back
Top Bottom