Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ameretat just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Jacob. I will need you to trust me, to trust us. I need you to stop trying to control the wolf. Let it come out." Already her husband was shifting and his own magic was being called up.

Jacob nodded his head and then change would be noticeably gone was the calm and relax wolf and in his place was a wild and dangerous creature

Ameretat was just looking towards the creature for a moment in time before she was glancing towards the other two that were around. With that she was taking a couple of steps towards the wolf.

Ameretat was just watching for a moment in time before she was actually putting out a hand towards the wolf. If he bit her or scratched her, oh well that wouldn't matter. Not like it was effect her other than hurting, if anything, it would make things easier for her.

Ameretat was giving a small hiss of pain but she was giving a faint smile before she was wishing something under her breath. A small smell that would result in the wolf freezing in place. No her blood that the wolf had drawn would actually be helpful for keeping Jacob safe as she drew them apart, considering that was the more dangerous part. Separating the human and the wolf. Already her husband was at her side and putting himself between her and the wolf as she went down to her knees, just focusing on the magic.

"Jacob. I know it hurts. But you need to stop fighting against me. Just put your trust in me. Or think about Kitiara, keep your thoughts on her." Ameretat spoke in a soft voice.

Who would have figured that Kitiara would be coming out and kneeling on the ground, w rapping her arms around the wolf. More focusing on Jacob than anything.

Kitiara was just keeping her arms wrapped around him, not overly worried about the wolf. Nope the others would stop it from attacking them.

Kitiara was just holding him gently before she was just humming. A soft lullaby their mother use to him all the time when they were hurt.

Ameretat just watched for a moment. Kitiara was looking briefly before she was moving away from Jacob somewhat.

Kitiara was just watching for a moment although it wasn't long before Ameretat was moving forward, and taking her daughter into her arms. She was just getting her to look away from them. "Turn off your aura perception." she told her daughter in a gentle voice, which had Kitiara giving a nod and doing as her mother said. Nope she had to trust her mother at that point in time. Although not seeing auras, now that was an unusual thing for her, and it actually frightened her. And she understood why her mother had decided to take her into her arms to reassure her that she was safe.

after a few moments Warren walked over and nudged the female letting them know silently that it was done and over with, that it was safe. Warren then stretched a little and then trotted off so that he could get back to his patrol

Ameretat was just looking over although she just stroked her daughter's hair gently as the female leaned against her. It seemed like her daughter had actually ended up falling asleep, which was okay with Ameretat. There was no shaking and trembling at the current point in time, which meant that she was dealing with memory flashes of being with that dark god. She was however looking towards Jacob for a moment in time, and was gesturing for her husband to come over.

between the bite and being separated from the other Wolf Jacob was in bad shape and could barely move so if they moved him he would be in even more pain but once the new wolf took hold the pain would fade and he would get stronger

"Just rest here for now." Ameretat was commenting before she was looking at Rafe as he was coming over, with Kimiko.

Back
Top Bottom