Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ameretat was just sitting on the ground her, her feet tucked up under her as she just allowed her daughter to lay on her lap. She was looking up towards her husband who was making a comment that Asya had most definitely pissed off the dark god, and that he was headed there way. "Oh god. Let me know when he gets closer. I want to greet him." Ameretat spoke with a slight smirk which had Kimiko and Rafe both chuckling a bit. "Kimi.... I want you to return to your husband, and stay close to him. If that dark god discovers you and Jace are expecting.... he will target you for that child. It will give him an advantage." Ameretat spoke after a moment in time.

Ameretat was just looking over but she was holding out her hand to stop anybody from going forward. "Leave him for now. He will be fine. He just needs to adjust." she spoke in a soft voice. There was no helping with the pain at that point in time anyways.

It wasn't long before Kimiko was going over to sit on the ground next to the pair, while Ameretat was getting to her feet once her husband was commenting that the dark god was approaching. "Hey Azazel! Seras! Come with me!" the woman cooed before she was giving a giggle and was sweeping her cloak around herself once again, pulling the hood up. Seras was just watching before she was shrugging and following after, she was down for a show.

Azazel walked with his wife keeping her close as he didnt trust the dark god not to try something. already people were on high alert because of him and he didnt need anyone else being more stressed out then they already were

Seras was just following after them although it wasn't long before they were heading outside of the palace walls, and onto the field where the dark god was approaching. Oh it definitely seemed like Asya had done a number on him, and it was amusing to see to say the least. "I am assuming that you have come to surrender to me." the dark god spoke which had Seras shaking her head before she spoke, "Nope, not even close."

"In fact if you were smart.... You would be surrendering to us." the cloaked figure that was with the pair was speaking as they were gliding forward. This had the dark god just laughing a bit before he was stating that nobody stood a chance against him. While Asya had done damage, in the end she had only fallen back because she couldn't take much more. "And thanks to that little time keeper... I know all of your tricks. I know all of your trump cards." the god laughed.

"Oh do you know?" the cloaked figure was humming and soon enough the hood was being swept off, and the cloak was just disappearing. Not that he really seemed overly concerned at that point in time, not with the goddess hiding her power. He thought that just a normal mortal was standing in front of him. "You are a god that has entered into a war which has allowed the other gods to enter the war. But none of them would dare anger you. Even the gods of death are staying out of this as much as they can. They just continue with their jobs, but for the most part stay out of your way." the woman spoke after a moment in time before a sword was forming in her hand, and a deadly smirk on her lips.

"Shame I am not one of them. My name is Ameretat, a Zorastrian Goddess." Ameretat spoke before she just seemed to be vanishing, and was appearing in front of the man before he could even make a move. "Your opponent is me from now on. It is cheating for you to attack the others, knowing that they can't stand against you. Other than Liam or Jace as fellow gods.... but if they attack you, then you'll go after those that they love."

while she was outside dealing with the dark god Jacob had switched to his wolf form as it hurt less and then crawled to Kit and wiggled his way under her so he could feel that she was ok but also to know that she was close

"She is fine. She is just sleeping." Kimiko spoke from where she was sitting next to her sister, before she was shifting her sister a bit so that she could lean her against the wolf.

"She'll be alright." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet, Rafe giving her a hand up. He was making a comment that she looked a bit pale, which just had her mumbling that she could feel the dark god's power from there.
"No need to worry. Mother will take care of it. We already know... She will be the best choice to take him on. Especially since Liam has Asya to worry about. I suppose know that mom is here, and I am here... Jace doesn't have to worry about you as much." Rafe spoke before he was just drawing her into him for a gentle hug.

Jace walked into the room after finding a safe room for Jacob and Kit to rest in "what do you mean not worry about her as much have you met your sister" Jace walked over and kissed her lightly and then smiled

Rafe looked over for a moment in time before he spoke, "Yes I grew up with her. But I also know.... she is pregnant. She won't do anything to endanger the baby." With that he was giving her one last gentle hug before he was speaking, "I suppose I'm going to go and watch mom beat the dark god senseless." This had her giggling and telling him to have fun before she was looking up at Jace and was commenting that she wanted to go home. That and she was pawing at his shirt a bit, and was commenting that she needed to steal a different shirt of his, the one she was wearing had lost his smell.

"lets get your sister and her mate moved and then we can go home love and get some rest and you can steal my shirt" Jace looked over at the two and smiled "he seems much calmer granted her is probably in a world of hurt right now

Kimiko was looking over before she spoke, "That is the benefits of there being a more sane wolf within him now." With that she was going over to the pair and kneeling down next to them both gently. Although there was a sudden scream from one of the staff members and Kimiko was looking over to see the astral projection of the dark god there. Oh one could see the darkness radiating off of him for a brief moment, at least until it vanished away, that darkness spreading throughout the room. Jacob and Kitiara weren't within reach of it, although Kimiko did end up recoiling with a slight shriek of pain when some of the darkness ended up getting her arm, which she was drawing back to her chest quickly. Damn did that burn.

Jace growled and with a flash of power he had never shown his mate they all vanished from the room and to his home Jace and Kit would find themselves resting in a comfortable bed while Jace was kneeling in front of his mate and looking at her arm

Kimiko was definitely startled by what had happened, and the sudden teleporting had her putting a hand to her mouth at the sudden sick feeling. Oh no that definitely wasn't a pleasant feeling at all. It just looked like a normal burn mark on her arm, although it wasn't the usual red from most burns, but a black color. It was going to be slightly more difficult to handle, even for Jace. Yet again if one watched it, it almost seemed like it was slowly beginning to fade anyways. The doing of the baby, who had sensed that mommy was in pain.

Jace just watched it and then he kissed his mate and then her belly "Lets get you changed and settled if you want I'll see if the cook will make you some tea" while Kit had been gone one of the maids had asked Kimi if it would be possible to find a mate for the cook so that she wasn't alone

Kimiko just looked towards Jace for a moment before she was speaking, "Some tea does sound amazing.... definitely sounds amazing." She was however just putting a light hand on her stomach, feeling the magic from the baby at that point in time. "Jace. I think.... I am going to go to my mother's realm, and remaining there until this battle is done. I trust your people to protect me if I am here and you are not but... they wouldn't stand a chance against that man." she spoke after a moment in time.

"that is fine if you wish to be here when I am present we can do that I want you safe and sound love" Jace smiled and then rang for a maid asking them to tell the cook to make his wife some tea

Kimiko was just looking towards her husband for a moment in time before she was just grabbing him and drawing him close, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom