Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

the eldest death god stood up and then spoke "be gone" with that, he flicked his wrist and sent the male out of the meeting. he then turned and looked at her "my offer is real and as for why you you have what most of these men besides your husband lack and that is compassion for those who have passed and the ability to ease them on in to the next life"

"Will this effect our marriage? I know a number of the death gods see it as a pointless thing, why so many were opposed to our marriage." Kimiko spoke after a moment in time. She was watching as the man was being sent away, and was grateful that he was done. She could also feel her mother latching onto her, more than likely to show up at the meeting. And still hiding her powers as usual, so the others would just think that it was just a random human showing up. Other than Jace, and the eldest death god of course. "I say accept the offer. And nope it won't affect it. No reason for it to affect it. And never have I seen so many death gods in one place." a voice spoke and she was looking over to see the cloaked figure of her mother popping in. Her love for hiding her powers was truly entertaining most of the time. This had Kimiko looking over before she spoke, "As long as this is going to affect my marriage then yes.... I do accept this offer."

Kimiko just hesitated for a moment although it was her mother that was coming up and taking her hand, and holding it out towards the man. "Don't be afraid, my sweet little girl." the woman spoke before she was watching, then pushed down her hood, shaking out her hair a bit. "Evening, Jace." she spoke. A number of the other death gods were just mumbling to each other and one of them was rather bluntly asking who the hell she was. This had her tilting her head but she didn't say anything. Nope that could wait until the elder death god was done.

"good evening Ameretat" Jace smiled at her and then watched as the elder male gently transferred his powers and status to her before speaking "Jace will teach you how to control them all as that is something I can not transfere"

Kimiko was giving a nod of her head although the sudden power had her actually taking a small step backwards and falling on her ass. Nope not out of pain, but there was definitely a seemingly random weakness. Ameretat was just watching for a moment before she was looking towards the others then spoke, "Well I suppose now I'll introduce myself. I am Ameretat. My precious daughter was telling me that some of you are being stupid and wanting to side with the dark god. I wanted to tell you personally that.... that is a very stupid idea."

Jace walked over and helped his wife up and afraid of her touch taking his life and thankfully a death god could not take another death god but it would put her on even grounds with him power wise

Kimiko was just keeping her hands to herself though before she spoke, "But this means....." No she knew about that touch of death. It wouldn't effect her husband at all but.... her sister.... what if she actually took her sister's life.

"I will teach you that before your sister wakes and in our home the death touch is canceled out at will if it will make you feel better you wont be able to claim her life" Jace held his mate close while he let his mother in law have her fun

Kimiko was nodding her head before she was just settling on his lap and watching his mother. It was entertaining to listen to her scold a few of the others, and then she was almost cringing in sympathy when one of them actually challenged her to a fight.

"You are going to regret that." Ameretat was cooing before she was allowing her cloak to vanish and soon enough they were heading off towards the sparring field that the reapers had. "Mom, don't hurt them too badly." Kimiko was commenting. "Don't worry I won't, just enough to knock some sense into them. Oh I sense that the dark god came to visit.... guess I didn't beat him enough." Ameretat was commenting before she was grabbing the sword that was being offered over, not wanting to call hers to her hand.

the elder male chuckled "no ma'am but I did knock him on his ass when i sent him away" the male then couched and then held out his hand to Kimi "please I am ready to rest"

Ameretat was just giggling before she spoke, "Oh I am still not done with him. He hurt my precious children." Yeah she could see the burn on her daughter's arm, which was fading away completely now. After that Kimiko was just looking towards the man before she was looking a bit unsure about exactly what she was suppose to do. "Take his hand. He is no longer a god of death. You will be claiming his life. But this is the most honorable a god of death can go, especially after they have passed on their abilities." Ameretat spoke in a gentle voice.

Jace rubbed her back "his soul is ready to rest to be a peace" Jace then took her hand and held it out to him his hand resting on her forearm.

Kimiko was giving a nod before she was reaching her hand out to him and was commenting for him to rest in peace. Although she found that there were actually tears falling down her cheeks at that point in time. Oh and an asshole that was making a commenting that she was going to be a weak god if she cried when she took a life. "No.... crying doesn't make a person weak. It makes a person stronger than others. It takes a strong person to be able to cry in front of others, knowing that assholes will make fun of them." Ameretat was commenting.

Kimiko was just watching for a moment in time before she was taking a small step backwards into her husband, just burying her head into his chest. Nope this being pregnant wasn't helping at all either.

“You did great my love there is no better or more fitting death for a death dog then at the hands of their heir” Jace wrapped his arms around her and held her close

Kimiko was just giving a nod of her head before she was just drawing away from him to go and sit down again.

Jace watched her and worried about her he didn't know if she would be able to handle the mantel or not he had been certain she could until now, now he worried about his mate and wanted to just take her home

Ameretat just watched for aomwnt before she spoke "Just remember she is pregnant. Bee emotions are on overdrive. Mine were the same way when I was pregnant." After that she dancing away from the death god that had attempted to slash at her.

"I know but I will still worry" Jace smiled and then mentioned that they needed to get home. Jace of course invited her mother to come and visit when ever she wanted too

Kimiko just watched for a moment before she was tilting her head and questioned "First the question is... Have all the death gods decided if this is a fight they will partake in? "

"yes those who want to side with the dark god are learning why it is a bad idea to go against your mother and the rest are siding with us I have a feeling that they will join as well" Jace didnt like the idea of a battle but it had to be done

Back
Top Bottom