Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"no my love it is much harder and you will see why" Jace then took her to the first soul that of a five your old child who had been beaten so badly that he wouldn't survive his injuries with out their interference. Jace could see the kids life he would do great good if they allowed him to live.

Kimiko was just following after him before she spoke, "Jace. Believe when I say.... as a former time keeper. Stuff this.... we dealt with similar. When a death god couldn't get to a soul, we stepped in to save it. The first soul that I had to safe was a child. His time had come far faster than anybody could imagine, and at the time the death god that had been in control of the area hadn't cared at all. I took the soul with me, back into time and prevented the event from happening. This is when that death god, whom is no longer a god, seemed to notice." With that she was actually gliding over towards the child and was just kneeling down in front of him, and reaching out a gentle hand. "He reminds me so much of my first child. My first child was his age when he was killed.... so long ago...." Kimiko spoke as she was just stroking the child's cheek gently, although was keeping that power at bay. There were actually some tears that were falling and it was at that point, she almost wished that she was still a time keeper. To go back and stop this poor child from suffering as he had.

"our choise love save him and his life will change or claim the soul and let him move on" Jace's first instinct would be to claim the soul but if one looked at his future then one would see what he could become

Kimiko was just looking towards him before she spoke, "Save him." No she wasn't able to see into the future anymore, and she had no contact with Kitiara, but she trusted her gut. And her gut was telling her to save this child. She was just gently touching the child's cheek, although there was tears that were falling down her cheeks without her even realizing it.

Jace knelt down "on of the perks of our jobs and with time you will gain it as well given your pervious life it will be sooner rather then later "Jace then showed her the childs life and what he would be come all the way to his death at the ripe old age of one twenty.

Kimiko just watched for a moment in time as she was watching the child before she questioned in a soft voice, "Can he see us?"

“No his injuries are too sever he is in a medically induced coma he will not know we are here and never will” Jace knee it was for the best that he didn’t see them

Kimiko was just looking towards Jace before she spoke, "I don't want to leave him alone. He has nobody.... except for those people. Those vile people that hurt him." She was drawing her hand away from the boy though, feeling that control slipping slightly.

Kimiko just shook her head for a moment in time then spoke, "And if you look farther.... his foster family makes him go through this same life..." She was listening to something that her mother had to say, how she would take in the child. There was something special about the child that had Ameretat quite unique.

“His social worker will adopt him Kimi and gives him the right life it will just take some time” Jace didn’t want to pull the child in to their world as it would change the human world

"I don't trust them.... Something tells me it is wrong for it to happen that way." Kimiko spoke in a soft voice as she was just kneeling next to the child once again and was just stroking his hair, as though she could touch it for a moment in time.

“Kimi this is why it’s hard we have to make our decisions based on what their future shows. Now we can give them what is called a secret guardian and that person will protect them till they reach the part of their life where they are safe

Kimiko just fell silent before she was stepping away from the boy. "No.... it isn't what he wants. He doesn't want to live...." she whispered. Those had been strong emotions that she had picked up on.

Jace shook his head “Kimi love he is in pain that is why he feels so but if it will make you feel better I can alter his future a bit so he will never feel this pain again” Jace knee it was risky but it could be done

Kimiko was shaking her head then spoke, "No. The only ones who should ever tamper with one's future, or time itself, is a time keeper. And that is not either of us." She was just shaking her head before she was turning away from the child then spoke, "I thought when it came to sparing a life, another life had to be taken in return."

“Not when their future was set to begin with time was tampered with here I can see it this too comes with time but it is a thing as death gods we are allowed to fix as it fall in our domain but it will take us both to fix the tampering” Jace then touched the boys head and eased his pain so he could recover faster

Kimiko just watched although it wasn't long before she was just shaking her head, and then was vanishing away, outside of the hospital. Nope she couldn't deal with that right now. And it didn't help that she was feeling more sick to the stomach than not again. Being pregnant and obtaining that new power.... not the most pleasant mix at all. "Maybe you should go home. And rest. Not like Jace will get mad. He should understand. It is another added strain to an already weakened body." a familiar voice spoke as Rafe seemed to appear out of nowhere, and was gently wrapping her in a hug. No she had no idea when he had shown up but she was grateful for it.

Jace did understand and while he felt bad he had warned her. seeing where his timeline was altered because of the tampering Jace went to work and fixed it so that he was never hurt again. normally he would have asked Kit to do this but with her being down and out for the moment he knew that the gods of death would have to make these changes.

Rafe just held his sister and was talking to her softly. Although the siblings were startled at the darkness that crept out of nowhere. Kitiara was waking with a start as well, a sharp gasp falling from her lips as though she had been holding her breath. No... she knew what he was doing. He was going to cover the world in darkness. Corruptive darkness. "Azazel.... I know what he is doing.... I know what he is planning..... " She whispered knowing the king would hear him. And he happened to be with Atticus at theoment as well. This darkness was going to swallow everything. Many would die, many would be corrupted. It would help if there were safe zones constructed as well. The palace being one, her mothers realm, and she was reaching out to Seras stating she may have to make another contract. A contract with a fallen angel that had offered assistance when it was needed, but the price had been steep. But perhaps that price now would be worth it.

Azazel nodded his head "we will alert the death gods they can hold him back on the human realm while we get everything in to place" Azazel then looked at Atticus and informed him of what was happening. Jace appeared next to them and after a quick apology he sent rafe back to his mothers realm and then took Kimi to where the others were on the human plane ready to do what needed to be done.

Kimiko was looking towards the others as they were appearing bit wrapped her arms around herself. "That darkness.... Don't let it touch you.... " Kitiara spoke as she seemed to appear, or an imagine of her anyways.

"we wont but we can safe guard the lives here while the others work to get them somewhere safe" Jace looked at the others and nodded and they all moved to for a circle and combine their powers

Kimiko was looking towards her sister for a moment in time before she questioned, "How did this happen?" "The Well of Ascension. I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. He was seeking it, he found it. He has obtained great power." Kitiara spoke before she was just looking off into the distance as if she were looking at something else. It wasn't long before she was just disappearing from sight after telling Kimiko to tell Seras she needed to make that contract. "Tell Seras that the years of life the demon wanted, I'll pay those years." Kitiara added before she was just disappearing into nothingness once again.

Back
Top Bottom