Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Ameretat was just giving a mental hum of confirmation before she spoke "Well then step one. You need to be in control. Kimiko is going to leave, and probably come back. But that wolf side will try and stop her from getting close."

"yea I had noticed he was more then a little aggressive today" Jacob didn't want to risk someone getting hurt but at the same time he had no control

Ameretat was chuckling a bit before she was gliding over to her son to speak to him. Her daughters were together, currently Kimiko was just letting Kitiara use her as a pillow, gently brushing her hair.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?! " Came the annoyed voice of Kimiko who happened to walk out at that point in time, her eyes holding a rather dark look to them. "Step away from him. Now. " She spoke in a dark tone.

the male walked away and then shifted "sorry but it had to be done he wasn't hurt I made sure of it it was a test." the male then turned to Ameretat "my lady I am werewolf as well I was born one, my father taught me that to see if the wolf is safe and can be harness one is to attack but no injure if they try to hurt or do hurt the one attacking they are feral and a danger to all no matter what but if the wolf and human half are one they will be able to tell that no harm is intended then the two wolves will start to play fight." the male then lifted his shirt and exposed his belly where a large set of bloody and deep claw marks lay "if he is willing to have the current wolf removed I will gift him with a sane wolf one that he will be able to work with to protecting his mate when it is needed or to stand by herside"

Kimiko was just looking towards her mother for a moment in time. Her mother was just shaking her head then she spoke, "That is all up to Jacob." She was however looking at her daughter, who was disappearing off into the room once again so that she could stay with Kitiara. Ameretat however was twisting her bracelet on her wrist slightly and was making a mental comment to Asya to make sure that she raised hell.

Ameretat was looking towards Jacob for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I would take him up on that offer. Werewolves I don't understand at all." She was however gazing out the window for a moment in time before she was tilting her head slightly.

Ameretat was just looking towards the other werewolf before she spoke, "I assuming his answer is yes." She looked over towards the man that walked up behind her, and he was wrapping his arms around her. Her own mate who was speaking to her in a low voice about something, which had her giving a faint sigh before she stated something in return, a slight grin on her lips.

Warren nodded his head "then the wolf and he will need to be separated." Warren didn't like the Idea of a feral wolf being in the castle as he posed a danger to many of the staff

Ameretat was looking over before she spoke "Easy enough." She was however putting up a finger and turning to head off swiftly as a portal opened up and Asya came through. The woman had a cloak wrapped around herself at that pint, but it was pretty obvious she was in a bit of pain. And giggling. The tone she had when giggling through was rather dark, a bit insane. "One of you two please go and get liam. " Ameretat spoke.

neither needed to get him as he had been able to sense her once she had returned and soon appeared in the room. Liam walked over and took his mate from her "come on love lets go and get some rest"

Ameretat was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was handing something over to Liam. It was a vial filled with some kind of liquid. "This is only if needed. The marks should start beginning to recede within a few hours. If they don't at all, and they just seemed to have spread, then have her drink that. It will help."

Ameretat just looked over before she spoke, "It shall not be difficult." Nope even if the feral wolf got away... that is where her husband would come in handy.

Asya was just looking up at Liam for a moment in time before she was just looking at her hand for a brief moment in time.

Asya was just nodding her head before she was allowing the cloak to vanish, which actually allowed him to see the black swirls that were on her body.

Ameretat just looked over before she spoke, "Yes we are ready." Her husband was coming up behind her and was commenting that he was also ready.

Asya just rest her head on his chest for the time being, just holding her arms around herself tightly.

Back
Top Bottom