Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Kitiara was handing it over although she was drawing her hands back to herself rather quickly, as though she had been burned or something. It wasn't long before Lilith was popping up out of nowhere, and Kitiara was actually jumping slightly.

"calm little one you are safe here the metal likes you even with out coaxing it will come to your aid" Ross then smiled and headed off leaving her with Lilith

Kitiara just looked over for a brief moment in time before she was just giving a small nod of her head. "Ross.... Do you think... It is possible to beat him...." she questioned in a soft voice. Lilith was just wrapping a light arm around the young time keeper before drawing her in for a hug. "You saw something more didn't you?" the succubus questioned in a soft voice. "I saw what he was going to do.... if he gained control.... all the death.... the pain.... I can still hear their screams..." Kitiara whispered in a low voice, and Lilith could already see the tears forming.

Ross stopped walking and then turned and looked at her “Kit I know we are gonna best him working alone I could see him winning but the different realms are joining together to take him on and end him”

"I hope so.... I really hope so...." Kitiara whispered after a moment in time, before she was just burying her head into Lilith's chest. This just had the other woman gently stroking her hair although this is when she noticed something, and was lightly moving aside Kitiara's hair, where the woman couldn't notice. Her long hair covered up some blood that was soaking through her shirt, and Lilith was clearing her throat slightly to get Ross' attention.

Ross looked over and motioned for her to bring Kit to him already his had was warming up to burn anything off of her or sealing a wound up

Lilith was just looking down at Kitiara before she spoke, "Lets go give Ross a hug before I take you back to your sister. Unless you want to just stay here for now, and I can bring Jacob here." With that she was walking over with Kitiara and was just looking at the blood on the back of her shirt. Looked like a wound.

Lilith was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "You stay here with Ross. I'll go and get Jacob then."

Ross gently took her in to the arm that hadn't heated up and then spoke "Kit love you have a wound on your back that I am going to seal up so you don't bleed out ok it going to hurt like hell but what ever you do please don't scream" Ross then looked at his mate "no leave him with her sister and brother in law he will feel this pain an we don't need him running around here and getting hurt once she is good to go you can take her to him and he will tend to her after he freaks out"

Lilith was nodding her head and Kitiara was commenting that she had known about the wound. And not screaming may be easier said than done, that was for sure.

Ross had Lilith move her shirt so the he didnt burn it and then spoke "deep breath Kit" Ross then touched his hand to her skin once the shirt had been moved and held it there for a moment while the wounds sealed

Kitiara was giving a mod of her head as she was taking in a deep breath, just bracing herself. Lilith was standing near her as well, and just letting her clutch her hands tightly. No scream but there were tears and a small whimper.

Ross removed his hand and then lightly blew on the scorched skin to cool it so it would stop hurting "there all done just keep it clean or have someone skilled in healing magic heal you ok"

Lilith was just holding the female in her arms gently before she spoke softly "We'll talk to Seras and have her help. Do you want to just stay here for a little bit? Or head back?"

Lilith was taking Kitiara off to the sitting area, and was just sitting on the couch with her, letting the other female curl up and use her lap as a pillow.

Lilith was looking up when Ross came out, and was just looking down at Kitiara, who seemed to have fallen asleep. "It seems like it was her that sent Tayla and Azraella away when she had the chance. It pissed the god off."

"I would believe it well what she wanted made is done and ready to go so when she is ready we can send them out" Ross smiled at her lightly

Lilith was giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking, "I can take her back now. I'm not going to wake her up though."

"that is fine do as you wish this box has a cloaking spell on it no one will know this box is there unless they are aware it exists to begin with" Ross then handed it to her so that she could take it with her

Back
Top Bottom